Norway's Problem with Anti-Semitism

-----Ok here it is ----I served----as an officer in the US Navy----but
I am not retired------I did not do 20 years. A spouse of a RETIRED
OFFICER has lots of rights and is almost considered a veteran----
renember "THOSE WHO WAIT,, ALSO SERVE"
That which is the PURIST SHIT OF ALL----are the morons who
APPOINT themselves mediators of truth---generally----that
"truth" which reflects their own disgusting ---pure shit---filth.

sunni>>>
I have known many officer's wives and none of them expressed themselves with such nasty and disgusting language like you do here all of the time. .. :cuckoo:

Coyote endorsed the comment of sunni------Interestingly----
I QUOTED HER-----"pure shit" in my post and---in general---
the only vulgarities I use are -----in response to the very same
vugarities which I usually QUOTE ----in my response. It is quite
a phenomenon that the people whose vulgarities I QUOTE-----
accuse me (THE JEW) of using vulgar langauge. Some
"pure shit" never changes and---likely---judging from the
"pure shit" expressed by "pure shit" on this board-----never
will

She will find in the not too distant future that it will be packs of baying muslims that will be attacking the vets and making claims about them being baby killers and rapists. We went through just this scenario about 8 years back, with the repatriated soldiers being spat at and having items thrown at them by muslim gangs filled with hate and spite. When the decent British people went to sort them out the muslims ran to the police and demanded protection so they could carry on their hate filled attacks. We even had women going into hospitals that were treating injured soldiers and attacking them in their beds, trying to remove drips and bandages, hitting their wounds etc. Cant wait for it to happen in the US to one of the pro islam posters family members, see if they change their minds about muslims then.

Wow. What an incredibly hateful and bigoted thing to say.

'nuff said.

At least I am not attacking a full race because of NAZI HATRED am I.

Well...I don't know what the cause of your hatred is but it may as well be NAZI HATRED.

How many times have you salivated over the thought of all the Jews getting mass murdered by the muslims ?

:cuckoo: You really seriously are nuts.

I'm waiting for you to post one article about what is going on in at least one European country. Every article doesn't have to be a discussion, but might be an interesting piece of news to the readers.

This isn't a news forum. It's a discussion forum. Or haven't you gotten that yet?

Now isn't that strange since I have seen many, many news articles on these various forums which I have noticed have gotten many views and no discussion. Therefore, I gathered from this that many readers just view the articles for the contents and feel that they don't have to discuss anything. By the way, don't you have to do your work, or do your bosses appreciate the "fine" work you are doing on these forums?

It really isn't so strange Sally. There are any number of sites you can go to where it's just news. In fact - you can find your own personal echo-chambers carrying only the viewpoints you prefer. Messageboards are discussion areas. I'm not sure if you noticed but there is considerable discussion that goes on. We even have a rule that requires some personal content when posting articles or links as your OP in order to promote discussion. The idea is to encourage discussion - not just post cut and paste articles ad nauseum.

Thank you for being so concerned about my work, but let me reassure you that there is no need for concern. It appears that you are having to dig deeper and further to find mud to sling in your attacks. Pretty pathetic eh?

This isn't a news forum. It's a discussion forum. Or haven't you gotten that yet?

Now isn't that strange since I have seen many, many news articles on these various forums which I have noticed have gotten many views and no discussion. Therefore, I gathered from this that many readers just view the articles for the contents and feel that they don't have to discuss anything. By the way, don't you have to do your work, or do your bosses appreciate the "fine" work you are doing on these forums?

It really isn't so strange Sally. There are any number of sites you can go to where it's just news. In fact - you can find your own personal echo-chambers carrying only the viewpoints you prefer. Messageboards are discussion areas. I'm not sure if you noticed but there is considerable discussion that goes on. We even have a rule that requires some personal content when posting articles or links as your OP in order to promote discussion. The idea is to encourage discussion - not just post cut and paste articles ad nauseum.

Thank you for being so concerned about my work, but let me reassure you that there is no need for concern. It appears that you are having to dig deeper and further to find mud to sling in your attacks. Pretty pathetic eh?

Blah, blah, blah. I am so tired of your nonsense that I will not even waste my time reading what you have written because it is probably more nonsense. The only reason I happened to put up this article was because of the other Norway article which was consequently removed. If I knew what a hullabaloo you and your boyfriends would make of this one article, I would never have posted it. I hope you are satisfied now and you can stop with your nonsense. However, you have to admit that it gave you and your boyfriends a good time with it.

'nuff said.

At least I am not attacking a full race because of NAZI HATRED am I.

Well...I don't know what the cause of your hatred is but it may as well be NAZI HATRED.

How many times have you salivated over the thought of all the Jews getting mass murdered by the muslims ?

:cuckoo: You really seriously are nuts.

Nope just posting as I see it, why is it always the extremist Nazi jew haters that don't see themselves as they really are

Blah, blah, blah. I am so tired of your nonsense that I will not even waste my time reading what you have written because it is probably more nonsense. The only reason I happened to put up this article was because of the other Norway article which was consequently removed. If I knew what a hullabaloo you and your boyfriends would make of this one article, I would never have posted it. I hope you are satisfied now and you can stop with your nonsense. However, you have to admit that it gave you and your boyfriends a good time with it.

A person so biased and so arrogant should never be a mod, they have a need that goes against the ethos.

She will find in the not too distant future that it will be packs of baying muslims that will be attacking the vets and making claims about them being baby killers and rapists. We went through just this scenario about 8 years back, with the repatriated soldiers being spat at and having items thrown at them by muslim gangs filled with hate and spite. When the decent British people went to sort them out the muslims ran to the police and demanded protection so they could carry on their hate filled attacks. We even had women going into hospitals that were treating injured soldiers and attacking them in their beds, trying to remove drips and bandages, hitting their wounds etc. Cant wait for it to happen in the US to one of the pro islam posters family members, see if they change their minds about muslims then.

'nuff said.

At least I am not attacking a full race because of NAZI HATRED am I. How many times have you salivated over the thought of all the Jews getting mass murdered by the muslims ?

since i've been here she hasn't done that, and i see nothing in her old posts doing that, so i would hazard the guess that the answer to your question is 'none."

she certainly doesn't seem like the kind of person to be bigoted or wish for the mass murder of anygroup she is etraordinarily tolerant and the least o your worriess.

and you are one crazy..."watch your mouth". (patsy lewis; telma hopkns-1971)

A person so biased and so arrogant should never be a mod, they have a need that goes against the ethos.

Phoenall, as you can see this thread has gone on and on when it should really have ended a long time ago. I feel that there were enough intelligent viewers of this thread that they certainly can see what was going on. It is a waste of time to continue going back and forth with this trio on this thread. They would go on ad infinitum to be able to play with each other here.

We get a lot of Muslim students - men and women, from around the world. I've found them to be very polite. People of all types will go off on profane rants or drop the occassional f-bomb, but I haven't noticed that with our Muslim students. My guess is they are not much different than any other group and culture/class/background has more to do with it than does religion :)

Can you speak Urdu and Arabic then, do you know what shufti kush means ?

Funny you mention Urdu and Arabic----those are the languages
in which I know the MOST VULGARITIES_-----not because I use
them or speak those languages-----simply because in the course
of my work and to some extent just every day life----I HAVE
ENCOUNTERED arabic and urdu speaking people. BOTH groups
evince EXTREME etiquette in the presence of persons who have
some power over them -----teachers, cops, bureaucrats and
even anyone who looks "RICH" and members
of both groups ----both male and female---curse like sailors---
INCESSANTLY------you need know only a few dozen words
in arabic and urdu to NOTICE IT. My hubby was born in
a shariah cesspit----but rescued from it as an infant--There
are many muslims from that country in my city-----and ----
he does interact with them since they tend to be in small
businesses ------in fact its from them he buys the Israeli
newspapers. In order to keep the peace---he pretends
to not understand a word of arabic------that way they can
curse the jew to their hearts' content whilst smiling politely

Its considered bad form to learn or use vile language by Arabs.

Maybe its just a difference in class.

Can you speak Urdu and Arabic then, do you know what shufti kush means ?

Funny you mention Urdu and Arabic----those are the languages
in which I know the MOST VULGARITIES_-----not because I use
them or speak those languages-----simply because in the course
of my work and to some extent just every day life----I HAVE
ENCOUNTERED arabic and urdu speaking people. BOTH groups
evince EXTREME etiquette in the presence of persons who have
some power over them -----teachers, cops, bureaucrats and
even anyone who looks "RICH" and members
of both groups ----both male and female---curse like sailors---

INCESSANTLY------you need know only a few dozen words
in arabic and urdu to NOTICE IT. My hubby was born in
a shariah cesspit----but rescued from it as an infant--There
are many muslims from that country in my city-----and ----
he does interact with them since they tend to be in small

businesses ------in fact its from them he buys the Israeli
newspapers. In order to keep the peace---he pretends
to not understand a word of arabic------that way they can
curse the jew to their hearts' content whilst smiling politely

Its considered bad form to learn or use vile language by Arabs.

Maybe its just a difference in class.

What are you calling "class" In urdu speaking lands
and lands of arabic speakers the highest level of education
is -----engineer or physician. I learned arabic and urdu
vulgarities from arabic and urdu speaking physicians. I live
in a very culturally diverse town-------muslims (and southeast
asians of all creeds) and jews tend to shop in the same stores.

the MOST vulgar emissions-----come forth from
NIQABIS -------my all time fave was an all in black
Niqabi----dragging a gaggle of toddlers----she dropped
a bunch of beets in the supermarket and YELLED OUT

" KUS ACHTAH" (really loud)

I was so horrified I glanced at the kids and then noticed
her EYES ON ME---BURNING WITH ANGER (thru the slits
of the black mask)

you must hate arabic speaking people Shaar----you just
accused MOST OF THEM OF BEING "low class"

Perhaps, but Norway is so beautiful. They have gotten a little cocky since the wealth from oil came in, but other than that, a lot of great things happening there. For example, if I was a young man again, I would head there pronto to take advantage of a totally free college education in their universities as they are currently offering for foreign students that qualify. Also, like Canada used to do, you get a certain amount of land, the acreage of which I am not sure of, to keep and build on so long as you stay, live and work it for at least 5 years. Not lastly, but enough for now, the women are so damn good-looking.

Forum List

Back