Norway masacerer - "I deserve a medal" let me tell you what kind of medal I would giv

pvsi.

Nov 17, 2011
Let me tell you what kind of medal he would receive if I was a US president (I wouldn't care about Norway authorities of course) I would march in, (my men I mean) drag this sack of shit out. get a big hook, (like the one I used to snag salmon) and hang this sack of crap right by the balls, with hands tied so he can't unkook himself. and let the media take all the pics

that would be my rule. and it will be soon, because the world needs justice.

120207020018-breivik-court-appearance-t1-main.jpg

stalin200.jpg

So you think we need to march into all sorts of other countries and punish the criminals of those countries... like world police times 1000?

No...

Fuck no.

The guy is an evil person who needs to be punished, but do you know how stupid your idea sounds? You don't care about the authorities of friendly countries?

So you think we need to march into all sorts of other countries and punish the criminals of those countries... like world police times 1000?

No...

Fuck no.

The guy is an evil person who needs to be punished, but do you know how stupid your idea sounds? You don't care about the authorities of friendly countries?
Soon there will be only one government in this one world, I promisse you that.

Let me tell you what kind of medal he would receive if I was a US president (I wouldn't care about Norway authorities of course) I would march in, (my men I mean) drag this sack of shit out. get a big hook, (like the one I used to snag salmon) and hang this sack of crap right by the balls, with hands tied so he can't unkook himself. and let the media take all the pics

that would be my rule. and it will be soon, because the world needs justice.
This is pretty much why you aren't in charge of anything.

Correction: the reason things are the way they are in this world, is because people like me are not in charge yet, and people like Obamabush are.

Correction: the reason things are the way they are in this world, is because people like me are not in charge yet, and people like Obamabush are.

People like you are already in power... they are just dictators in other countries that don't have the resources to impose their will and whims on other nations.

People like you are already in power... they are just dictators in other countries that don't have the resources to impose their will and whims on other nations.
I don't feel offences or insults, but this right there was an insult and a serious offence: as a working class person, I am offended to be likened to dictators, and you should apologize to me, or consider yourself to be a total sack of shit not worthy of the air you breathe. parasite.

Hoo boy. If you are going to get on the internet, you need to take your meds. Concerned citizens may send the wagon if you keep displaying the serotonin imbalance.

I don't feel offences or insults, but this right there was an insult and a serious offence: as a working class person, I am offended to be likened to dictators, and you should apologize to me, or consider yourself to be a total sack of shit not worthy of the air you breathe. parasite.

Ha! I'm not the one advocating going into allied countries and extracting people without the cooperation or authorization of the local authorities for the purpose of killing them in terrible ways... criminal or not.

You're talking about people like you being in power at some point in the future, and I'm telling you that those types of people already exist in the world. And with the crazy shit you're saying, you're likely to get just as corrupted as they are, very fast.

So here I go. I'm sorry you're deranged.

You're talking about people like you being in power at some point in the future, and I'm telling you that those types of people already exist in the world.
Oh ok, but with one HUMONGOUS difference: controlled by special interests, vs me who is NOT. rather then being controlled by special interests, I lived a life in a real world, and am driven by it's injustices rather then anything else. I am not powered by the special interests, and my force is coming from within. HUGE difference, HUGE. and it is for your own interest to understand this.

Last edited:
Not likely. Give me the CliffNotes version, Lee Harvey.
You will be submitted into watching it just like my dog gets submitted to go to his house.
Oh really?

Come on ahead then. Submit me. :lol:
Put it this way smart fellow - if I would have told you in 2003 that you will have a negro named Hussein for POTUS with a vp named Joe Bi(nla)den... would you have believed me? and did anyone have to come and submit you?
:eek::lol:

You will be submitted into watching it just like my dog gets submitted to go to his house.
Oh really?

Come on ahead then. Submit me. :lol:
Put it this way smart fellow - if I would have told you in 2003 that you will have a negro named Hussein for POTUS with a vp named Joe Bi(nla)den... would you have believed me? and did anyone have to come and submit you?
:eek::lol:
:rofl:

Show me where you said that in 2003, champ.

Forum List

Back