Norway looking at banning male genital mutilation

Even though it is safer and painless in infancy? That only makes liberal sense. Although a lot of men may be forced into having circumcision as an adult when they get turned down by women. I feel sorry for them. It's a bad decision to have to make.

You do realize that outside of the U.S., Autralia and Canada circumcision is very rare in the non-Muslim and non-Jewish world.

It is common for Canadian boys to remain uncircumcised. Only about 1 in 3 are circumcised.
I lived in Germany for 7 years as a kid and they have different standards there. The urinals were community types and most boys were not circumcised.

You know, it's bad form to stare at people's junk in the bathroom.
It's hard to ignore when you are bumping elbows.

Even though it is safer and painless in infancy? That only makes liberal sense. Although a lot of men may be forced into having circumcision as an adult when they get turned down by women. I feel sorry for them. It's a bad decision to have to make.

You do realize that outside of the U.S., Autralia and Canada circumcision is very rare in the non-Muslim and non-Jewish world.

It is common for Canadian boys to remain uncircumcised. Only about 1 in 3 are circumcised.

The rate is 1 in 4 in the western states of the U.S., but it is still a little over 50% in the U.S. overall. It should be a decision that the person makes for himself and the person should be an adult before he can make the decision.

They are at about 32% which is why I said 1 in 3. I may not have understood how it is calculated. The "norm" there is not to circumcise, and the question is not usually even asked in the hospital.

I'm married to an uncircumcised Canadian. If the procedure had been requested by his mother, they would have performed it.

Personally, I don't see the need. Good hygiene is not difficult in this modern world.
As long as you voluntarily accept the risk of cervical cancer no one should care about this private matter. I have been faced with the decision of staying in a relationship with an uncircumcised man only once. I walked. His insecurities were not my problem.

Men are so crazy and unreasonable about the male member that they get their neutered dogs fake balls. Same nonsense going on in their ditzy brains.

I lived in Germany for 7 years as a kid and they have different standards there. The urinals were community types and most boys were not circumcised.

Sounds like you were bumping something else.

Yeah, I was a 10 year old sexual predator.

Yeah, I was a 10 year old sexual predator.

Do you like gladiator movies, Tommy?

The rate is 1 in 4 in the western states of the U.S., but it is still a little over 50% in the U.S. overall. It should be a decision that the person makes for himself and the person should be an adult before he can make the decision.

They are at about 32% which is why I said 1 in 3. I may not have understood how it is calculated. The "norm" there is not to circumcise, and the question is not usually even asked in the hospital.

I'm married to an uncircumcised Canadian. If the procedure had been requested by his mother, they would have performed it.

Personally, I don't see the need. Good hygiene is not difficult in this modern world.
As long as you voluntarily accept the risk of cervical cancer no one should care about this private matter. I have been faced with the decision of staying in a relationship with an uncircumcised man only once. I walked. His insecurities were not my problem.

Men are so crazy and unreasonable about the male member that they get their neutered dogs fake balls. Same nonsense going on in their ditzy brains.

Are women being crazy and unreasonable about FGM?

I'm good about papsmears and cervical cancer is very slow forming. Abnormal cells will be detected in routine paps long before they become cancer.

Was your ex insecure about being uncircumcised? He can have the procedure performed as an adult and fix the insecurity issue. Hubby isn't insecure about his package so have no experience with that issue.

I have yet to meet anyone that gave their dog fake balls. maybe you don't know men very well at all. You said you didn't want an uncircumcised guy now you say he had issues. You're all over the map. And I don't buy the cervical cancer business, makes no sense.

---smegma is not pleasant and also for the
sake of the mother who has the job of keeping the little tyke clean.

When they perform the circumcision they not only remove the foreskin, but they cut so deep that they remove the sebaceous glands on the edge of the glans penis that produce "smegma" -- which leaves the glans (or head) of the penis painfully dry for life with a tendency for the most sensitive skin on the human body, which is meant to remain moist and protected, to crack. There is no adequate substitute for the body's natural lubricant and protective covering for its most sensitive skin, and there is no excuse for such circumcision or genital mutilation for the sake of Sigmund Freud (who was a perverted pre-WWI Austrian sex addict) or the baby's mother or anyone else.

You know nothing about the issue -----or about Sigmund Freud. I have examined HUNDREDS (if not thousands) of penises----
the PROBLEMS exist for the non-circumcised-----some REALLY horrendous problems. Keep your day job. I am amused
regarding your allegation of DEEP CUT-----you have never so much as witnessed a circumcision.

Ban on young boys’ circumcision proposed in Norway

Of course the tribe is freaking out....I hope it passes!

It is not mutilation, I'm circumcised and my wang works fine.

the typical argument is-----HOW WOULD YOU KNOW? ------I know-----I asked a very candid young male (about 28)
how the circ affected him------he had the procedure done for a PHIMOSIS<<<<<stuck foreskin-----he said "NO CHANGE".
Ever since the great APES came down from the trees----the foreskin lost its purpose

It's just another way for progressive racists to discriminate against Jews.

It's just another way for progressive racists to discriminate against Jews.

an interesting factoid from history------ANTIOCHUS----of Assyria-----a person of greek extraction and king of Assyria------put
a ban on circumcision---------the good new is -------because of him we got the holiday CHANUKAH. LIGHT A CANDLE ---
for CIRCUMCISION!!!!!!!!!!!

the PROBLEMS exist for the non-circumcised-----some REALLY horrendous problems. Keep your day job.

Oh. Employment problems. Real employment problems. Political problems. Organized crime problems. You mean when you apply for a job, they examine your penis (or clitoris) to make sure it's duly circumcised? Are you serious? Gee, what kind of job is that? I'm still trying to collect that paycheck from my first two weeks.

I am amused
regarding your allegation of DEEP CUT-----you have never so much as witnessed a circumcision.

The DEEP CUT is actually a cauterization. I don't think it's amusing at all, and people who are so amused are deviant child-molesting sex offenders who need to be arrested, prosecuted, and put away as such. In such great numbers as you are, on the cattle cars to the gas chambers. We simply cannot allow you and your kind to inflict such mayhem on innocent children to fulfill your perverted sexual lusts.

And hundreds of them. And you stood by and did nothing.

the above poster has no idea as to what CAUTERIZATION is-----there is no cauterization in jewish circumcision-----that kind of filth is
ROMAN----specifically a custom of the "holy" roman empire

the above poster has no idea as to what CAUTERIZATION is-----there is no cauterization in jewish circumcision-----that kind of filth is
ROMAN----specifically a custom of the "holy" roman empire

Cauterization is an attempt to seal the wound and stop the bleeding with extreme heat, enough to char the skin, without anesthetic. This "white" circumcision that has taken hold in America and Europe is not Jewish either. It is Russian. (Yes, the "Holy Roman Empire" of which you speak, now the Eastern or Russian Orthodox branch of Christian Catholicism.) Nor is it a "custom" for us in the West. It has only been in practice since the Hippie days of the 1970s, a time of strange religious cults and bizarre drug-induced beliefs hearkening back to the Old Testament of the Christian Bible.

Jews have absolutely no interest in circumcising the Gentile people. Quite the contrary: they are hard enough pressed to save what's left of their own skin as it is, especially with Israel at continual risk of yet another intifada and more terrorism.

Roman? No, not modern-day Latino. Not at any rate. We'd have to go back to the Zimmermann telegram for that kind of conspiracy.

thanks----I never heard of "white" circumcision or the use of cauterization in circumcision. weird. You are right in
saying that jews have no desire to circumcise gentiles except when asked to do so. The procedure is virtually bloodless. AS
to "white circumcision"-----I would support prohibition thereof------it is, clearly, DANGEROUS. Roman cauterization is something
like Roman crucifixion-------I thing of the past for the entertainment of the vestal whores

Forum List

Back