Norway Attacker Was Zionist

Don't get me wrong.

I have an account and post sometimes on Stormfront.

Some people treat me okay and others hate my guts because I am Muslim and assume that I am black.

But then again, there are quite a few people who have the same opinion of me right here on USMB :doubt:

Thats what I dont understand, there are so many Black Muslims not just in the US but in Africa and the Middle East, so if you are saying you are ok with Muslims you are also ok with Blacks, I think alot of people in the US are treating Muslims as a race and not a religion.
What many people in the United States do not understand about Muslim Americans

Is that the largest group are African Americans and not Arabs.

But for some reason Arab Muslims are the poster boy for American Muslims

Before 9/11 Americans in general knew very little about Islam and Muslims, after 9/11 it seems to have actually gotten worse, the poster boy for Islam in the US is an Arab dressed in a turban with a long beard spewing vile anti American hatred, it doesn't occur to Americans a Muslim can really be any race, even white.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
I have met Muslims from Albania, Bosnia, Palestine, Russia, Turkmenistan, that are definitely white..

One time I met some blond haired, blue-eyed Muslims that I thought were German.

Turns out they were from northern Iran in the Caucus regions.

Which is where we get the word Caucasian. :cool:

I have met Muslims from Albania, Bosnia, Palestine, Russia, Turkmenistan, that are definitely white..

One time I met some blond haired, blue-eyed Muslims that I thought were German.

Turns out they were from northern Iran in the Caucus regions.

Which is where we get the word Caucasian. :cool:

I have seen blonde haired blue eyed Muslims from Iran, Syria and Lebanon, they could definently pass for Westerners. I grew up in Kansas City and there is a large Bosnian/Serbian population there now mostly refugees from the war, these Bosnian Muslims were white and some had blonde hair, but this is not the stereotypical Muslim image that Americans associate with.

He's a whackjob. Not one of us.

In the words of willowtee, own it.

My point being, his actions aren't representative of Zionism at all. There's nothing in Zionism that says "kill Muslims". Zionism outside of the Israel is basically 'support for a Jewish state/homeland/self-determination'. Had he been Baruch Goldstein or something, I would've said, Well, that makes us look bad. Fucker.

I didn't double post. The mods moved stuff around.
Bullshit.

No, actually, they did. One of the posts was an original. The one under that was originally appended to another thread. A few hours later, they were merged. The mods do do this sometimes, as when you've got two Casey Anthony threads going or something, and they're merged. If you're still struggling with this, ask the mods. Or just anyone who's familiar with how the board works. Which is apparently not you.

Don't get me wrong.

I have an account and post sometimes on Stormfront.

Some people treat me okay and others hate my guts because I am Muslim and assume that I am black.

But then again, there are quite a few people who have the same opinion of me right here on USMB :doubt:

Thats what I dont understand, there are so many Black Muslims not just in the US but in Africa and the Middle East, so if you are saying you are ok with Muslims you are also ok with Blacks, I think alot of people in the US are treating Muslims as a race and not a religion.

Americans have the tendency to "group" people together under one umbrella. When I was teaching geography, I was trying to teach the distiguishing differences between ethnicity, nationality, and religion. It was EXTREMELY difficult for the students to understand. I live in Texas and was trying to convince some hispanic students that they were not Mexican Americans, but just strictly Americans. They were not born in Mexico, and had never been. Their parents were born here as well. I had to explain the them that Mexico is a country. They were hispanics, but they were 100% Americans. I asked one white student what he was and his response was "I'm white, I'm American." For some reason he believed that if you're white, and in the U.S., your American. Nevermind that the Spanish are white, and English, and even Mexicans in Mexico city, and most of South America....lol I think the bigger issue is not racism, but ignorance and lack of an eduation about the difference. There are white muslims. I'm sick of all the "bad-blood" between the different religions and racists; as well as all of the ignorance that stirrs the problem........It's not healthy.

Why would you object to Chicanos labeling themselves as such? It's not your position to argue their identities. Damn.

Americans have the tendency to "group" people together under one umbrella. When I was teaching geography, I was trying to teach the distiguishing differences between ethnicity, nationality, and religion. It was EXTREMELY difficult for the students to understand. I live in Texas and was trying to convince some hispanic students that they were not Mexican Americans, but just strictly Americans. They were not born in Mexico, and had never been. Their parents were born here as well. I had to explain the them that Mexico is a country. They were hispanics, but they were 100% Americans. I asked one white student what he was and his response was "I'm white, I'm American." For some reason he believed that if you're white, and in the U.S., your American. Nevermind that the Spanish are white, and English, and even Mexicans in Mexico city, and most of South America....lol I think the bigger issue is not racism, but ignorance and lack of an eduation about the difference. There are white muslims. I'm sick of all the "bad-blood" between the different religions and racists; as well as all of the ignorance that stirrs the problem........It's not healthy.

Americans aren't the trouble makers... Governments are.. Until Muslim extremist stop with the terrorism the ball keeps rolling and getting bigger. We also know now that the Muslims do want to convert the entire world to Islam. That's eventually the bigger problem. They won't sit down and STFU.

He's a whackjob. Not one of us.

He appears to be an extreme Zionist. He loved the tea party. He loved and until he went into seclusion to prepare for his horror, was in touch with the EDL in the UK - a nasty group of thugs whom we originally suspected were the 'military' aspect of the BNP but who then rapidly became ridiculously 'pro israel' taking on their marches/fights the Israeli flag as well as the English one.

Few at the time believed they had any interest in Israel at all. Nick Griffin, BNP got the flack for all their hate, anti muslim preaching and their continuous fighting and he claimed they were in fact a 'Jewish' organisation which no-one believed - and still would not believe. Even if they were an ultra zionist organisation, most Jews in the UK are not thugs and half of UK Jews are liberal and critical of Israel so it would not be Jewish. I suspect that it began as disgruntled BNP members and later became ultra zionist - probably due to relations created with the tea party in the US. No doubt they provided them with funds.

It has to be noted that this action was done by a man who from his 'Manifesto' is a zealous pro zionist.

Norway said it would recognise a Palestinian State on the 18th

The leader of the young he calmly murdered in cold blood had a day or two before demanded there be a boycott of Israel.

He did the dirty deeds on the anniversary of the King David Hotel bombing.

It looks unlikely that his hatred was first of all against Muslims. Had that been the issue he would have killed Muslims. He instead killed people he saw acting against Israel.

He includes in his writings the hate writings of people like Melanie Phillips, Daniel Pipes and Mark Styne, (who I think was one of the people Canada tried to convict for incitement to hate)

He was not just a whacko. He was a man convinced of arguments on the internet by people still making those arguments.

He is not a neo nazi, he is nearer an extreme neo con/tea party.

He appears to have loved Israel more than he loved his own people. True, that is madness.

- and whether he is a one off or not remains to be seen. There are those who agree with what he did and one of the members of the EDL has warned that if Britain does not change her ways, he believes it is likely we will get the same within 5 years.

He has given instructions in his 'Manifesto' for others to follow including ideas for nuclear terrorism.

Time will tell. He certainly though is not an old time race National. They concentrated on race and would have killed Muslims. Norway has Mosques. It was Friday. Rather he seems to be this new kind of sordid Nationalistic person who goes more religion than race, for Christian against Muslim or rather Christian Zionists and Crusaders and the ilk against Islam. ( I appreciate most Christians are decent, loving people not in any way involved in this sort of stuff.)

It has certainly been enough for me to change my views of all those Muslim haters from just that they are not nice people and ignoring them expecting them to go away and sense to prevail at last, to keeping a beady eye on them.

Last edited:
It looks unlikely that his hatred was first of all against Muslims. Had that been the issue he would have killed Muslims. He instead killed people he saw acting against Israel.
Whats worse then a Muslim, is a Europeon thinking Muslims are their equal.

Man people in the US are terrible about geography and distinguishing differences between ethnicity, nationality and religion. When I was in high school in Kansas City we had some Haitians in our school, and to alot of people they were not Black since they were not from the US, they were Haitian, even though these kids were blacker than the African-American students at my school! Dumbest fucking thing I have heard, and the hot thing now is, if you are Muslim you are automatically an Arab, and if you are Mexican you are automatically an illegal immigrant, god Americans can be so damn stupid sometimes.

Man people in the US are terrible about geography and distinguishing differences between ethnicity, nationality and religion. When I was in high school in Kansas City we had some Haitians in our school, and to alot of people they were not Black since they were not from the US, they were Haitian, even though these kids were blacker than the African-American students at my school! Dumbest fucking thing I have heard, and the hot thing now is, if you are Muslim you are automatically an Arab, and if you are Mexican you are automatically an illegal immigrant, god Americans can be so damn stupid sometimes.

Blame the UNIONS and the political agendas............

I agree with that.

Europeans and Muslims are not equal.

Muslims are much more advanced. :cool:

I agree with that.

Europeans and Muslims are not equal.

Muslims are much more advanced. :cool:

But what about European Muslims?:confused:

Forum List

Back