Norther Kentucky BBQ business getting heart for LGBTQ shirts

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Northern Kentucky BBQ business getting heat for ‘LGBTQ’ shirts
(WVLY-TV) – A northern Kentucky barbecue food truck is getting a lot of heat after advertising its T-shirts on social media. The of Belle’s Smoking BBQ took a play on the acronym LGBTQ and changed it to Liberty, Guns, Bible, Trump, and BBQ. Some are calling the message insensitive and hateful. Belle’s Smoking BBQ is based in Williamstown, but the owner Jamie Smith has been traveling all over the state bringing his

Oh, a few delicate pussies had their feelings hurt wait until reality hits these idiots LOL.

(WVLY-TV) – A northern Kentucky barbecue food truck is getting a lot of heat after advertising its T-shirts on social media. The of Belle’s Smoking BBQ took a play on the acronym LGBTQ and changed it to Liberty, Guns, Bible, Trump, and BBQ. Some are calling the message insensitive and hateful. Belle’s Smoking BBQ is based in Williamstown, but the owner Jamie Smith has been traveling all over the state bringing his

Oh, a few delicate pussies had their feelings hurt wait until reality hits these idiots LOL.

The shirts sold out. Probably waiting on another shipment. I'm sure the free publicity isn't hurting them.

As I said before, redneck yokels gonna be redneck yokels. Let them have their shirts. They have little else.

As I said before, redneck yokels gonna be redneck yokels. Let them have their shirts. They have little else.

So what do you have?

tenor.gif

The only thing that bugs me about this shirt is that barbecue doesn’t with the letter “Q”.

i told yas print those fuckers up by the truck load

if they didnt offer apologies either ?cha ching!

I gotta have 2 now

Maybe if certain people had not gone and changed the meaning of the rainbow this game wouldn't have started in the first place. If they can change things whenever they want to, so can the rest of us. BSB normally stands for the Backstreet Boys act, but for me it stands for Big Screen Balki. I love watching the Perfect Strangers show on my 39 inch screen. :) :) :)

God bless you and the beautiful precious who gave us Balki always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back