North polar ice volume

The sea levels are rising at the rate of about 3 mm a year. That is about double the average rate for the 20th century.

Laboratory for Satellite Altimetry / Sea level rise - Products: Sea level time series

another green HOAX..............they throw out only the measurements that support the science they are pushing. Same as the ice melt areas.............same as the temperature readings. Cherry picked BS. Its called junk science.........and they know there are plenty of the hopelessly duped who buy it!!!!

Its actually a pretty fcukking brilliant scheme if I have to be honest. Genius in fact............:clap2:

Its like the realtor who takes you to see a house and a neighborhood he says is pristine!!!! He shows you the house and takes you a couple of blocks away to see some of the nearby streets, leaving the potential buyer to say, "Gee.........nice neighborhood!!!!!". But the realtor fails to go three blocks west where all the asshats live with bombed out cars in their front yard and grafitti all over the fencing.

Its the same sh!t and they know it........................

But they HATE the capitalist and will fake whatever needs to be faked to meet their objectives.............

Last edited:
During cold-climate intervals, known as glacial epochs or ice ages, sea level falls because of a shift in the global hydrologic cycle: water is evaporated from the oceans and stored on the continents as large ice sheets and expanded ice caps, ice fields, and mountain glaciers. Global sea level was about 125 meters below today's sea level at the last glacial maximum about 20,000 years ago (Fairbanks, 1989). As the climate warmed, sea level rose because the melting North American, Eurasian, South American, Greenland, and Antarctic ice sheets returned their stored water to the world's oceans. During the warmest intervals, called interglacial epochs, sea level is at its highest. Today we are living in the most recent interglacial, an interval that started about 10,000 years ago and is called the Holocene Epoch by geologists.

Sea levels during several previous interglacials were about 3 to as much as 20 meters higher than current sea level. The evidence comes from two different but complementary types of studies. One line of evidence is provided by old shoreline features (fig. 2). Wave-cut terraces and beach deposits from regions as separate as the Caribbean and the North Slope of Alaska suggest higher sea levels during past interglacial times. A second line of evidence comes from sediments cored from below the existing Greenland and West Antarctic ice sheets. The fossils and chemical signals in the sediment cores indicate that both major ice sheets were greatly reduced from their current size or even completely melted one or more times in the recent geologic past. The precise timing and details of past sea-level history are still being debated, but there is clear evidence for past sea levels significantly higher than current sea level. USGS FS 002-00: Sea Level and Climate

So in other interglacial periods the sea levels where 3-20 meters higher then today. Maybe the water is going to catch up with them?

Last edited:
Haven't looked in the mirror lately, have you?

You're just having a hissyfit because the pseudo-science and lies you parrot off of some moronic denier cult blog keep getting debunked by actual science from real climate scientists. You poor deluded and duped denier cult dingbat.
I'm throwing no hissyfit, Sir Projectsalot. :lol::lol::lol:

You're just having a hissyfit because the pseudo-science and lies you parrot off of some moronic denier cult blog keep getting debunked by actual science from real climate scientists. You poor deluded and duped denier cult dingbat.
I'm throwing no hissyfit, Sir Projectsalot. :lol::lol::lol:

no, no. you'd better fall in line with Uncle Al.

Poor little boy. The only individual throwing hissy fits is you. Back to naughty corner with you young child.

The sea levels are rising at the rate of about 3 mm a year. That is about double the average rate for the 20th century.

Laboratory for Satellite Altimetry / Sea level rise - Products: Sea level time series

I have a terrible habit of reading what people post and maybe one day I'll break out of it but for now, I have a question about the information you posted (probably without bothering to go through it yourself)

Do you see the chart I attached from the website you directed us to. I imagine that you think it backs up your "rising sea level" claim because like Mann tree ring chart (remember that?), the graph trends upward.

slr_sla_gbl_free_txj1j2_90_500.png

Take a look at the scale on the left. It goes from -20mm to +20mm and from 1992 to 2000 the chart is in negative numbers. That means the sea level was lower than the mid point yet how can that be in the face of this imaginary "rising seas from Global Warming"

I thought we've been Warming the planet with CO2 for the last 100 years, how can there be negative numbers for sea level increases as last as 2000?

I have a terrible habit of reading what people post and maybe one day I'll break out of it but for now, I have a question about the information you posted (probably without bothering to go through it yourself)

Do you see the chart I attached from the website you directed us to. I imagine that you think it backs up your "rising sea level" claim because like Mann tree ring chart (remember that?), the graph trends upward.

slr_sla_gbl_free_txj1j2_90_500.png

Take a look at the scale on the left. It goes from -20mm to +20mm and from 1992 to 2000 the chart is in negative numbers. That means the sea level was lower than the mid point yet how can that be in the face of this imaginary "rising seas from Global Warming"

I thought we've been Warming the planet with CO2 for the last 100 years, how can there be negative numbers for sea level increases as last as 2000?

This makes since only if 2000 is when they started the study. In such case anything before 2000 then would be lower and after would show what increases of sea levels of the world. So (2000, 0) anything before would be negative - of 2000 levels amount and anything after would be positive or added on top of.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back