North of Citgo - South of Citgo confusion.

Here is a challenge for Ms. Corn, Gam, Mr. Fizz, Ollie, Trojan and all 911LIARS:

Start your "AA77 Crashed Into The Pentagon" USMB Conspiracy Theories Topic using whatever 'you' call credible evidence. I have challenged many Govt Cover Story Stooges and nobody has ever made any attempt to prove that AA77 crashed ANYWHERE. Why? That is easy:

GL,

Terral

They found wreckage. It came from a AA77. They found bodies. They came from AA77's passengers. They found lightpoles knocked over that could only be knocked over by a large aircraft. The only large aircraft in the entire universe that is missing is AA77. Phone calls from AA77 prove it was hijacked.

All of this is factual and not in dispute from any body who is taken seriously.

Thass some weak shit.
LOL
considering the weak shit you post, thats very ironic coming from you

Hi Curve:

No. The problem begins when people like you put out theories that look like rope ladders made of Jell-O then wonder why OCTAs laugh.

All I can do is tell 'the' 911Truth and lead the horses to water. Drink or laugh, because I already know the truth ...

GL,

Terral

what did the shadow government do with the plane and the people....

I don't agree Terral's theories but I'm only responding to your question of what could have happened if it wasn't 77. Do you really think it would be that hard? I can't understand the fascination over people saying if 77 didn't hit the Pentagon then where is it??? You guys act it would be impossible to make a plane disappear with 60 people.

Hi Curve:

All I can do is tell 'the' 911Truth and lead the horses to water. Drink or laugh, because I already know the truth ...

GL,

Terral

I don't agree Terral's theories but I'm only responding to your question of what could have happened if it wasn't 77. Do you really think it would be that hard? I can't understand the fascination over people saying if 77 didn't hit the Pentagon then where is it??? You guys act it would be impossible to make a plane disappear with 60 people.

actually it is four planes.....and terral said he knew the truth....

why go to so much trouble to invade iraq.....just invade and plant wmds....or better yet just buy the fucking country from saddam.....or assasinate him and install your own government.....

Hi Corn:

They found wreckage. It came from a AA77.
No. That is 'your' unsupported conjecture. Since we know that Ms. Corn is unable to actually make 'any' Official Cover Story Case :)cuckoo:), then nobody is holding their breath.

The parts found at the Pentagon match a decommissioned A-3 Skywarrior (story). The Huges-Raytheon Missiles and Remote Control Systems were added at Fort Collins/Loveland Municipal Airport (story) for the Global Guardian Wargames that ran as a 'cover' (my Topic) for the 9/11 Inside-Job Attacks.

Where is Ms. Corn's Topic on any 911Truth Subject? Oh yeah ... he/she has no clue about how to actually make an Official Cover Story Case using any kind of evidence ....

GL,

Terral

HAHahahaha!!!! what a fucking moron!!!

among your little graphics of blobs of unidentifiable debris you claim are an A-3 is this picture of the generator that you claim was hit by a missile. (it was actually hit by the engine and wing of a 757). i would like you to explain how the missile could hit front part of the generator, the fence posts in front of it AND make a huge gouge in the top of the generator.

A3Wreck1.jpg

why go to so much trouble to invade iraq.....just invade and plant wmds....or better yet just buy the fucking country from saddam.....or assasinate him and install your own government.....

The current topic is flight 77 and you were clearly asking about that one plane. As to the motivations behind a possible False Flag, they precede and extend beyond iraq. As for planting WMD, it's not that simple and more importantly, completely an unnecessary risk. In case you haven't noticed, the lack of WMD hasn't been a problem for the Bush and Obama admins.

Hi Curve:

GL,

Terral

Yeah dingus; the only problem is that planes either crash or they land. When they crash people notice....right? So we can assume that you think it landed somewhere....right?

The only problem is that there now has to be a ground crew seeing the plane land--a plane with a wingspan of 125 feet; painted silver, people are going to notice.

So where did it land? Please, it's your fantasy; tell us.

Hi Corn:

They found wreckage. It came from a AA77.
No. That is 'your' unsupported conjecture. Since we know that Ms. Corn is unable to actually make 'any' Official Cover Story Case :)cuckoo:), then nobody is holding their breath.

The parts found at the Pentagon match a decommissioned A-3 Skywarrior (story). The Huges-Raytheon Missiles and Remote Control Systems were added at Fort Collins/Loveland Municipal Airport (story) for the Global Guardian Wargames that ran as a 'cover' (my Topic) for the 9/11 Inside-Job Attacks.

Where is Ms. Corn's Topic on any 911Truth Subject? Oh yeah ... he/she has no clue about how to actually make an Official Cover Story Case using any kind of evidence ....

GL,

Terral
candycorn can leave it to YOU to start threads that make you look like the fucking moron you are

He never fails. I doubt he has actually ever read the Bible or any part of it. Anyway...

The current topic is flight 77 and you were clearly asking about that one plane. As to the motivations behind a possible False Flag, they precede and extend beyond iraq. As for planting WMD, it's not that simple and more importantly, completely an unnecessary risk. In case you haven't noticed, the lack of WMD hasn't been a problem for the Bush and Obama admins.

planting wmds in the desert would have been easier and less risky than crashing four planes ...blowing up buildings etc......

not to mention bush pulled this off and not one person is talking .....

hell reagan got busted ... nixon....clinton.....yet the genius bush pulls off the biggest false flag of all time....

sorry....

planting wmds in the desert would have been easier and less risky than crashing four planes ...blowing up buildings etc......

hell reagan got busted ... nixon....clinton.....yet the genius bush pulls off the biggest false flag of all time....

sorry....

Somehow he's willing to kill 3,000 people to get us over there but doesn't plant one WMD. Does that sound like the spawn of Satan to you?

HAHAhahaha!!!

you are claiming planting one WMD involving at most a dozen people would be "not simple" and an "unnecessary risk" yet you claim the american government was behind 9/11 which would involve thousands of people, killing thousands of americans and after hitting buildings with planes they used untested demolitions to bring down buildings that were already on their way down anyway in front of thousands of witnesses and hundreds of cameras.
:cuckoo:

Last edited:

HAHAhahaha!!!

you are claiming planting one WMD involving at most a dozen people would be "not simple" and an "unnecessary risk" yet you claim the american government was behind 9/11 which would involve thousands of people, killing thousands of americans and after hitting buildings with planes they used untested demolitions to bring down buildings that were already on their way down anyway in front of thousands of witnesses and hundreds of cameras.
Occam's Razor doesn't penetrate the troofer mind

HAHAhahaha!!!

I never claimed our government did it but thank you for being the consistent liar your girl scout squad proves to be on a regular basis. It's also quite stupid to say if it was a false flag it would require thousands of people. Want proof of just how dumb it is? Explain a false flag that would require thousands of people. You can't and you know it but you keep throwing out that number with absolutely no reason other than trying to make it sound like a false flag would be completely impossible.

Last edited:

sorry....

It's not my fantasy and as I already have said I don't know what happened but you guys seem so insecure about your beliefs you freak out to the point you don't even allow critical thinking. You also practice outright dishonesty on a regular basis. I've never said invading iraq in itself would be a sufficient motive. If the goal was to simply invade iraq then a false flag on the scale of 9E would be silly. It would have been like the Gulf of Tonkin. As for bush, if there was a FF he would not have been involved. Regarding the claim 9E could not have happened because "no one is talking" is silly bullshit. Want an example? Several years ago Tupac was murdered yet the crime remains unsolved and nobody is talking. By your logic that means he wasn't really murdered because nobody talked.

Loom at your bullshit from two posts:

1. Bush was the designer of a FF. (I never even came close to that suggestion)

2. Nobody has confessed. (what possible motivation exists that would make someone come forward? They would have absolutely nothing to gain but to absolutely ruin their lives and put themselves and families at risk to get whacked.)

3. 9E happened as a false flag to invade iraq. (never said that)

4. Planting WMD would have been easier. (duh. of there were easier alternatives to invading iraq if that was the motivation for a FF.)

5. Nobody got busted. (bin laden has never been charged with anything about 9E. Guess that means he is innocent in your view.)

Is it possible for you to discuss the issue without accusing others of claims they have not made?

Forum List

Back