North of Citgo - South of Citgo confusion.

Fizz

Rookie
Nov 20, 2009
some withnesses say that flight 77 passed north of the citgo on the way to hit the pentagon. some witnesses and the evidence says south of the Citgo.

is there an easy explanation for this confusion?? are people slightly confused about what direction is north?

if you are travelling on 395 North past the pentagon you are actually travelling SOUTHEAST.

could the explanation really be that simple?

pentagon - Google Maps

• Banned
Bugs me there is a Jefferson Davis Freeway.

What next, freeways named after Alger Hiss and Kim Philby?

while travelling on a road named after General Lee i once asked my girlfriend who was born and raised in virginia why they named a road after him.

she replied "he was a great general."

i asked "didnt he lose?!!"

needless to say, i didnt get laid that night.

Hi Mr. Fizz:

some withnesses say that flight 77 passed north of the citgo on the way to hit the pentagon. some witnesses and the evidence says south of the Citgo.

is there an easy explanation for this confusion?? are people slightly confused about what direction is north?

if you are travelling on 395 North past the pentagon you are actually travelling SOUTHEAST.

Mr. Fizz is asking questions, because (as usual) he simply has no clue about "What Really Happened On 9/11" (my Topic) and "What Really Happened At The Pentagon" (my Topic). First of all, 395 North does NOT pass by the Pentagon. Mr. Fizz is confusing Route 47 (Washington Blvd) with the 395 Interstate that runs just south of the Pentagon.

45Degrees.jpg

You can see Interstate 395 at the very bottom of the map in the lower left-hand corner, while the Route 47 Cloverleaf straddles Washington Blvd running north and south. My white line intersecting the Route 47 Cloverleaf marks the Official Flight Path of AA77 at a 45-degree angle to the Wedge One E-ring Wall marking the "South Of Citgo Flight Path" from this diagram (in green) from my Pentagon Timeline (link).

TimelineChart.jpg

The Citgo Station stands 1630 feet away from the Column Line (CL) 14 E-ring Wall location where the Raytheon Missile Strike took place at 9:31:39 AM using the "South Of Citgo Flight Path." However, the Missile bow shockwave uprooted Pole #1 (pic) that struck Lloyde England's Taxi Cab Windshield. The A-3 Jet then clipped Pole #2 to begin losing altitude, which caused the A-3 Jet radio-control operator to pull back on the joystick and send the A-3 Jet over the E-ring roof (see My Blog Entry); to begin a wide turn to the north. The A-3 Jet then returned exactly 4-minutes and 48-seconds later to strike the Pentagon at the CL-11 to CL-15 location (pic) at exactly 9:36:27 AM using the "North Of Citgo Flight Path" (in blue).

BeforeAndAfter.jpg

The first 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike created ONLY "inside-the-building fires" (Barbara Honegger interviewed Lloyde), as Terry Cohen also saw "Just Smoke." However, the returning A-3 Jet created a 300-foot fiery inferno from Lloyde's "Big Boom" (story) and Terry Cohen's "Terrible Explosion."

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyIi7Z3fuhg"]Terry Cohen Stood In Front Of The 9:31:39 AM E-Ring Hole In Mere Seconds[/ame]

The confusion over the 'south versus north' of Citgo Flight Paths was created, because some witnesses saw the 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike 'and' others saw the 9:36:27 AM A-3 Jet Crash like these two witnesses:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SU2SSTNIds4"]Michael Kelly Saw The 9:36:27 AM A-3 Jet Crash[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzxhRGevzEg"]Don Wright Also Saw The 9:36:27 AM A-3 Jet Crash[/ame]

Official Cover Story LIARS like Mr. Fizz here try to use the testimony of these 'two' groups against each other, when 'the' 911Truth is told by all of them for these 'two' Pentagon attacks ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

pentagon - Google Maps

Thank you for proving eyewitness testimony for flight 77 is not reliable.

Hi Curve:

All of the Pentagon Witnesses 'are' credible and all tell the same story, when 'you' realize that we are looking at 'two attacks' (9:31 and 9:36) about five minutes apart. Your problem begins when trying to toss the testimony of 'all' Pentagon Witnesses into a single attack explanation ...

GL,

Terral

• Banned
Hi Curve:

All of the Pentagon Witnesses 'are' credible and all tell the same story, when 'you' realize that we are looking at 'two attacks' (9:31 and 9:36) about five minutes apart. Your problem begins when trying to toss the testimony of 'all' Pentagon Witnesses into a single attack explanation ...

GL,

Terral

ok....

and how many witnesses claim to have seen a missile?

and how many claim to have seen an A-3?? :cuckoo:

we all know you go fucking nuts when people ask you questions about your missile and A-3 hoax but its perfectly ok for you to question the official version of events. why the double standard?

Last edited:
Hi Curve:

GL,

Terral

No. The problem begins when people like you put out theories that look like rope ladders made of Jell-O then wonder why OCTAs laugh.

Hi Curve:

No. The problem begins when people like you put out theories that look like rope ladders made of Jell-O then wonder why OCTAs laugh.

All I can do is tell 'the' 911Truth and lead the horses to water. Drink or laugh, because I already know the truth ...

GL,

Terral

http://www.usmessageboard.com/attac...th-of-citgo-confusion-pentagon-googlemaps.jpg
First of all, 395 North does NOT pass by the Pentagon. Mr. Fizz is confusing Route 47 (Washington Blvd) with the 395 Interstate that runs just south of the Pentagon.
l

i'm not confusing ANYTHING, you fucking moron. 395 NORTH actually travels in a southeast direction as it passes the pentagon. again, you lie. your going to BURN!! :evil:

you are the one that is confusing route 27 and claiming it is route 47.:cuckoo:

what a fucking moron!!! :lol:
9314d1264368580-north-of-citgo-south-of-citgo-confusion-pentagon-googlemaps.jpg

$pentagon-googlemaps.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Mr. Fizz:

you are the one that is confusing route 27 and claiming it is route 47 ...

You are correct and I was wrong. Washington Blvd running past the Pentagon is Route 27 (Google Maps). Route 27 is accurately marked on this map (here). Route 27 is running north and south by the Pentagon in this 45-degree Angle Diagram (here). If you look through my Pentagon Timeline (here), then we see:

10. 9:31:39 AM A-3 Jet Flyover Plane Missile Attack at Column 14 (pic) on South Flight Path splitting Route 27 Cloverleaf (pic and pic)

This proves that even real 911Truthers (like me) 'can' make a mistake every now and then. :0)

GL,

Terral

pentagon - Google Maps

I agree; the trail of light poles--physical evidence--proves it was Flight 77; all eyewitnesses are untrustworthy when it comes to contradicting the physical evidence of Flight 77.

Hi Corn:

I agree; the trail of light poles--physical evidence--proves it was Flight 77; all eyewitnesses are untrustworthy when it comes to contradicting the physical evidence of Flight 77.

No. You are still missing some 100-TONS ...

boeing2.jpg

... of evidence to support any "AA77 Crashed Into The Pentagon" Theory (What Really Happened).

Here is a challenge for Ms. Corn, Gam, Mr. Fizz, Ollie, Trojan and all 911LIARS:

Start your "AA77 Crashed Into The Pentagon" USMB Conspiracy Theories Topic using whatever 'you' call credible evidence. I have challenged many Govt Cover Story Stooges and nobody has ever made any attempt to prove that AA77 crashed ANYWHERE. Why? That is easy:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTJehfQkuyE]Nothing Like That Ever Happened! Period![/ame]

GL,

Terral

Here is a challenge for Ms. Corn, Gam, Mr. Fizz, Ollie, Trojan and all 911LIARS:

Start your "AA77 Crashed Into The Pentagon" USMB Conspiracy Theories Topic using whatever 'you' call credible evidence. I have challenged many Govt Cover Story Stooges and nobody has ever made any attempt to prove that AA77 crashed ANYWHERE. Why? That is easy:

GL,

Terral

They found wreckage. It came from a AA77. They found bodies. They came from AA77's passengers. They found lightpoles knocked over that could only be knocked over by a large aircraft. The only large aircraft in the entire universe that is missing is AA77. Phone calls from AA77 prove it was hijacked.

All of this is factual and not in dispute from any body who is taken seriously.

Hi Corn:

They found wreckage. It came from a AA77.
No. That is 'your' unsupported conjecture. Since we know that Ms. Corn is unable to actually make 'any' Official Cover Story Case :)cuckoo:), then nobody is holding their breath.

The parts found at the Pentagon match a decommissioned A-3 Skywarrior (story). The Huges-Raytheon Missiles and Remote Control Systems were added at Fort Collins/Loveland Municipal Airport (story) for the Global Guardian Wargames that ran as a 'cover' (my Topic) for the 9/11 Inside-Job Attacks.

Where is Ms. Corn's Topic on any 911Truth Subject? Oh yeah ... he/she has no clue about how to actually make an Official Cover Story Case using any kind of evidence ....

GL,

Terral

Hi Corn:

They found wreckage. It came from a AA77.
No. That is 'your' unsupported conjecture. Since we know that Ms. Corn is unable to actually make 'any' Official Cover Story Case :)cuckoo:), then nobody is holding their breath.

The parts found at the Pentagon match a decommissioned A-3 Skywarrior (story). The Huges-Raytheon Missiles and Remote Control Systems were added at Fort Collins/Loveland Municipal Airport (story) for the Global Guardian Wargames that ran as a 'cover' (my Topic) for the 9/11 Inside-Job Attacks.

Where is Ms. Corn's Topic on any 911Truth Subject? Oh yeah ... he/she has no clue about how to actually make an Official Cover Story Case using any kind of evidence ....

GL,

Terral
candycorn can leave it to YOU to start threads that make you look like the fucking moron you are

GL,

Terral

They found wreckage. It came from a AA77. They found bodies. They came from AA77's passengers. They found lightpoles knocked over that could only be knocked over by a large aircraft. The only large aircraft in the entire universe that is missing is AA77. Phone calls from AA77 prove it was hijacked.

All of this is factual and not in dispute from any body who is taken seriously.

Thass some weak shit.

Hi Curve:

All I can do is tell 'the' 911Truth and lead the horses to water. Drink or laugh, because I already know the truth ...

GL,

Terral

what did the shadow government do with the plane and the people....

Forum List

Back