North Korean satellite in Orbit.

Are you so obtuse to suggest food doesn't cost money? Good grief man, grow up.

What is your thing with North Korea anyway? You like the idea of tyrannous dictatorships? Big fan of Communism? What?
I just said that the US do not send money. And food is not money.

And what is your problem with North Korea? Do they hurt you?

Another fucking troll. Wonderful.
This is now the third time I have been insulted in this thread. And its you who call me troll?

I just said that the US do not send money. And food is not money.

And what is your problem with North Korea? Do they hurt you?

This is now the third time I have been insulted in this thread. And its you who call me troll?

Then prove you're not a troll. Answer the direct questions asked you in follow up to your post. And stop being so obtuse about the money taken from citizens for NK. Whether it ends up as food, energy or cash, it's still takes money.

I say if N Korea is doing well enough to send satellites into space, build nuclear programs, and employ one of the world's largest armies, they shouldn't get out money.

Then prove you're not a troll. Answer the direct questions asked you in follow up to your post. And stop being so obtuse about the money taken from citizens for NK. Whether it ends up as food, energy or cash, it's still takes money.

I say if N Korea is doing well enough to send satellites into space, build nuclear programs, and employ one of the world's largest armies, they shouldn't get out money.
There would not be more food if they wouldn´t. Here is why:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/gener...ch-as-a-year-s-worth-of-food.html#post6471860

1. Repeal embargos and North Korea can pay for food
2. Respect the peaceful coexistence and North Korea does not need such a big Army
3. Give up the policy of threats and stop provocations at North Korean borders and you get a more friendly North Korea

http://www.usmessageboard.com/gener...ch-as-a-year-s-worth-of-food.html#post6471860

2. Respect the peaceful coexistence and North Korea does not need such a big Army
3. Give up the policy of threats and stop provocations at North Korean borders and you get a more friendly North Korea

I don't believe in sanctions, embargoes OR foreign aid. If the N Koreans think a centrally planned society, led by right of birth is best, let 'em wallow in it.

Now, answer my question. Why are you defending North Korea anyway? You like the idea of tyrannous dictatorships? Big fan of Communism? What?

I am sure sure the evil regime made missiles out of this food.

That is, essentially, what they did. The cost of the two missiles they have tested this year would have made up their food shortfall for about 4-5 years. They might as well have pulled those missiles out of their people's already-starving mouths.

I don't believe in sanctions, embargoes OR foreign aid. If the N Koreans think a centrally planned society, led by right of birth is best, let 'em wallow in it.

Now, answer my question. Why are you defending North Korea anyway? You like the idea of tyrannous dictatorships? Big fan of Communism? What?
In an issue that affects two sides or more, all sides must be heard. But this issue just affects one side, North Korea, and even despite of that it is not heard.
Look at the bullshit and stupid conspiracy theories about the rocket launch. Have you ever thought about to consult the Korean position?

Successful Launch of Satellite
Kwangmyongsong 3-2

True to the behest of General Kim Jong Il, the scientists and technicians of the DPRK succeeded in sending up satellite Kwangmyongsong 3-2 into orbit by means of launch vehicle Unha-3.

Unha-3 was blasted off at 9:49:46 am on December 12, Juche 101 (2012) at the Sohae Satellite Launching Station in Cholsan County, North Phyongan Province and put Kwangmyongsong 3-2 into orbit accurately at 9:59:13, 9 minutes 27 seconds after take-off.

The satellite is travelling in a polar orbit 499.7 km perigee and 584.18 km apogee at a 97.4-degree angle of orbital inclination with a period of 95 minutes 29 seconds.

It is mounted with measuring and communications equipment necessary for the observation of the earth.

The successful launch of the satellite is the brilliant fruition of the policy of the Workers’ Party of Korea on attaching foremost importance to science and technology and an eye-opening event in the efforts of the country to develop its science and technology and its economy by exercising its independent right to use outer space for peaceful purposes.

At the time when the whole country is pervaded with growing yearning and reverence for General
Kim Jong Il, the scientists and technicians of the DPRK successfully carried out his behest on launching a scientific and technological satellite in 2012 marking the centenary of the birth of President Kim Il Sung.

Last edited:

In an issue that affects two sides or more, all sides must be heard. But this issue just affects one side, North Korea, and even despite of that it is not heard.
Look at the bullshit and stupid conspiracy theories about the rocket launch. Have you ever thought about to consult the Korean position?

Kwangmyongsong 3-2

True to the behest of General Kim Jong Il, the scientists and technicians of the DPRK succeeded in sending up satellite Kwangmyongsong 3-2 into orbit by means of launch vehicle Unha-3.

Unha-3 was blasted off at 9:49:46 am on December 12, Juche 101 (2012) at the Sohae Satellite Launching Station in Cholsan County, North Phyongan Province and put Kwangmyongsong 3-2 into orbit accurately at 9:59:13, 9 minutes 27 seconds after take-off.

The satellite is travelling in a polar orbit 499.7 km perigee and 584.18 km apogee at a 97.4-degree angle of orbital inclination with a period of 95 minutes 29 seconds.

It is mounted with measuring and communications equipment necessary for the observation of the earth.

The successful launch of the satellite is the brilliant fruition of the policy of the Workers’ Party of Korea on attaching foremost importance to science and technology and an eye-opening event in the efforts of the country to develop its science and technology and its economy by exercising its independent right to use outer space for peaceful purposes.

At the time when the whole country is pervaded with growing yearning and reverence for General
Kim Jong Il, the scientists and technicians of the DPRK successfully carried out his behest on launching a scientific and technological satellite in 2012 marking the centenary of the birth of President Kim Il Sung.

A troll-like non answer. Only 37 posts. You're not off to a good start.

Kwangmyongsong 3-2

It was a real answer. You just don´t accept it.

And hey, Iran launched a satellite in Feb 2012. Where was the indignation?

I smell a
th

It was a real answer. You just don´t accept it.

And hey, Iran launched a satellite in Feb 2012. Where was the indignation?

Um... Allow me to take a stab at it... Iran doesn't have NUKES.

Forum List

Back