North Korea War Fever

North Korea plan to attack US mainland revealed in photographs - Telegraph

"The images show a chart marked "US mainland strike plan" and missile trajectories that the NK News web site estimates terminate in Hawaii, Washington DC, Los Angeles and what is thought to be Austin, Texas."

EGADS! They are shooting at liberals.

HAHA that is funny! I think the funniest thing is that analysts all over the world have said repeatedly that NK Long-Range Missiles could not reach the continental US. The closest he could get was the west coast, but we have a hell of a missile defense system there. Not to mention NORAD who watches the skies 24 hours a day. If missiles started being shot at the US jets would be scrambled in minutes, and those missiles wouldn't even see our shores. I would be however worried about our troops closer to him, in SK and Guam, etc.. I honestly think it is coming down to war. All the NK rhetoric before has never amounted to this severity. I mean Washington actually sent over a fleet of top of the line B-52 Nuclear Capable Stealth Bombers 2 days ago. That was a show of force to NK like, "Hey, we aren't bull shittin if you attack us."

The thing that worries me is that Kim Un is young, and could be trying to carry on his family honor by attacking the US. Maybe his father told him before he died that he wanted him (Un) to complete his task and attack the US. We have no idea what was said or why he (Un) is taking this so far. Some people have said this is a response to the new round of UN sanctions that were imposed for NK last nuclear test. I don't buy that, because we constantly through sanctions on them. Something about this time is different, and all signs point to war. It is sad that it has come to this, but I think we can all agree this is long overdue. There has been constant tension since the end of the Korean War in 1953. If tension keeps building, obviously it is going to break, and that will not be good.

I hate to poop on your day -- but scrambling jets don't stop a single missile. On the West Coast or otherwise. In fact, our entire missile defense system is doubtful. Since of course the lefties nixxed any munitions in space.. Which made Star Wars and and the Ballastic Missile Defense system almost toothless. How many NK nuke missiles come thru? See below and thank the Democrats.

Almost all of them..

They don't have any nuke missles, and almost all of their missle tests have failed.

Having Chuck Hagel as Secretary of Defense might be worse than Rodman. That speech Hagel gave was no doubt most encouraging to Kim Jong Un. Hesitant, dithering, filled with space using um, uh, if that's our dear leaders choice of who to run our defense, it's an invitation to attack.

It was Hagel, however, who did order the B-2s from Missouri to drop the fake munitions, in daylight so they could be seen, on a mountain near North Korea.

I think this has a lot more style than the silly and presumably empty threats Kim constantly spouts. And it is a good warning that we can deliver a lot and they can't deliver much.

Everyone including little kimmie knows that sending those planes was an empty gesture. Again very encouraging to north korea. They can make the dog bark. I hope Kim Jong Un just kicks obama's ass all over the pacific. Drop kicks it then kicks it some more. And it will be a huge joke on the idiocy that America has become that we could wipe them up except for a pussy commander in Fife. Barney that is.

South Korea is a trading partner. We send them goods and they send pregnant women here.

I hope Kim Jong Un just kicks obama's ass all over the pacific. Drop kicks it then kicks it some more. And it will be a huge joke on the idiocy that America has become that we could wipe them up except for a pussy commander in Fife. Barney that is.

You want North Korea to win against the USA?

And kill a lot of our troops?

The news today 3/28 is leading on most sites with the USA sending Stealth bombers to South Korea against the threats North Korea is constantly making.

I am interested to see that there is NO THREAD here on this entire forum about North Korea, but not surprised because this is a "Boy Crying Wolf" situation. The crazy NK style of "diplomacy," if you can call it that, is repeated threats and aggression and generally crazy talk, while nuking up as fast as possible. Iran, obviously, has also adopted this style, so I guess on some level, it works.

So NK constantly threatens war against us, but nothing has happened for decades except their small aggressions, like shooting down planes and sinking ships and firing on island populations. They kill people, but they don't actually charge over the border with their Million Man Army. And nobody here is interested, because we assume that will go on and on forever.

But what if it didn't? My belief is that people mean what they say: that's why they say it. Just because a madman talks aggressively about guns and knives for months but doesn't do anything doesn't mean he'll NEVER attack shoppers in Walmart or Target, or run around shooting up his trailer park.

We ignored bin Laden's aggression talk, and then he started acting and took out two embassies and a Navy ship, and we STILL ignored him, because Americans care nothing about whatever goes on in other countries. But with bin Laden, this was a mistake: tearing his hair with frustration that he could not get our attention even with the embassies and the attack on the U.S.S. Cole, he figured out that the only way to get our attention is to aggress against us here at home, and he bombed New York. And that worked.

I think that could be going on with North Korea. Or maybe not! Maybe it's just more of the same crazy talk. But I notice our military IS responding with caution and a beef-up of fighting capacity, wisely, IMO. Anyone else care about the possibility of war with North Korea, or are you all sure nothing can possibly happen?

Yeah. I know. I tried to start one but nobody seems too concerned, so......

Kim Jong Un reminds me of a spoiled rich kid that wants to play with his toy soldier set even though the grown ups around him are telling him no ie...the US,Russia ect ....what scares the hell out of me is that this particular brats army is real with nukes to boot !! i would not be shocked if he throws a tantrum and crosses the DMZ !!

Last edited:
From the above link;

"Throughout the 1990s, US military planners assumed that a North Korean surprise attack on South Korean and US forces might succeed, at least in terms of achieving its intermediate objective of seizing Seoul. In order to accomplish this goal, North Korea would employ its two main advantages: mass artillery – already deployed within range of Seoul – and heavy armoured forces, deployed immediately north of the DMZ. In theory, a massive artillery barrage would stun defences and open corridors for armoured forces to punch through and capture Seoul before allied forces could react. In the event that coalition forces lost Seoul, US military planners estimate that approximately six US ground combat divisions including marine and army units, ten air force wings, and four to five carrier battle groups, would be required to liberate the South Korean capital."

From the above link;

"Throughout the 1990s, US military planners assumed that a North Korean surprise attack on South Korean and US forces might succeed, at least in terms of achieving its intermediate objective of seizing Seoul. In order to accomplish this goal, North Korea would employ its two main advantages: mass artillery – already deployed within range of Seoul – and heavy armoured forces, deployed immediately north of the DMZ. In theory, a massive artillery barrage would stun defences and open corridors for armoured forces to punch through and capture Seoul before allied forces could react. In the event that coalition forces lost Seoul, US military planners estimate that approximately six US ground combat divisions including marine and army units, ten air force wings, and four to five carrier battle groups, would be required to liberate the South Korean capital."

at least this would not be a surprise attack.

Moscow, March 30 (IANS/RIA Novosti) Russia has cautioned against aggressive posturing in response to increasingly bellicose North Korean rhetoric, saying it could spiral into violence.

"We are alarmed that along with the adequate reaction from the UN Security Council and the collective reaction of the international community, unilateral action is being taken around North Korea that involves increased military activity," Russian Foreign Minsiter Sergei Lavrov told reporters.

He was speaking after holding talks with his Ukrainian counterpart Leonid Kozhara.

Without pointing out any specific country, Lavrov urged all sides involved in the Korean standoff to refrain from muscle-flexing.

This appeared to be a reference to the recent flare-up in tensions between Pyongyang and Washington in the wake of joint US-South Korean military exercises close to the border.

Moscow warns against muscle flexing around North Korea

The news today 3/28 is leading on most sites with the USA sending Stealth bombers to South Korea against the threats North Korea is constantly making.

I am interested to see that there is NO THREAD here on this entire forum about North Korea, but not surprised because this is a "Boy Crying Wolf" situation. The crazy NK style of "diplomacy," if you can call it that, is repeated threats and aggression and generally crazy talk, while nuking up as fast as possible. Iran, obviously, has also adopted this style, so I guess on some level, it works.

So NK constantly threatens war against us, but nothing has happened for decades except their small aggressions, like shooting down planes and sinking ships and firing on island populations. They kill people, but they don't actually charge over the border with their Million Man Army. And nobody here is interested, because we assume that will go on and on forever.

But what if it didn't? My belief is that people mean what they say: that's why they say it. Just because a madman talks aggressively about guns and knives for months but doesn't do anything doesn't mean he'll NEVER attack shoppers in Walmart or Target, or run around shooting up his trailer park.

We ignored bin Laden's aggression talk, and then he started acting and took out two embassies and a Navy ship, and we STILL ignored him, because Americans care nothing about whatever goes on in other countries. But with bin Laden, this was a mistake: tearing his hair with frustration that he could not get our attention even with the embassies and the attack on the U.S.S. Cole, he figured out that the only way to get our attention is to aggress against us here at home, and he bombed New York. And that worked.

I think that could be going on with North Korea. Or maybe not! Maybe it's just more of the same crazy talk. But I notice our military IS responding with caution and a beef-up of fighting capacity, wisely, IMO. Anyone else care about the possibility of war with North Korea, or are you all sure nothing can possibly happen?
People mean what they say??? Get serious. Russia and China have threaten to attack us as have half the countries in the Near East. NK has a long history of empty threats against the US and South Korea.

NK is making threats in order to bolster support at home and to secure assurance from the US and South Korea that they will not be attacked. This would be a huge victory for Pyongyang because NK has never been recognized by either the US or South Korea. There was only a truce signed in Korean War. As far as NK is concerned the war has never ended.

It's unlikely NK would mount an attack against anyone, and it's extremely unlikely that they would directly attack the US.

The North is incapable of a nuclear strike on the US mainland, say experts. They do not believe it can mount a nuclear warhead on to a long-range missile and are skeptical that such a missile could even reach the mainland anyway.

NK could attack US assets or allies closer to home. Even that is very unlikely because North Korea knows attacking US assets or allies would be a suicidal move.

Kim Jong Un reminds me of a spoiled rich kid that wants to play with his toy soldier set even though the grown ups around him are telling him no ie...the US,Russia ect ....what scares the hell out of me is that this particular brats army is real with nukes to boot !! i would not be shocked if he throws a tantrum and crosses the DMZ !!

When? This fucker is just doing this for more food aid.:cuckoo:

I am interested to see that there is NO THREAD here on this entire forum about North Korea, but not surprised because this is a "Boy Crying Wolf" situation.

That's because the Lefttoons must stay in lockstep. They bash Bush for 'manufacturing' a war. But they have no problem with Obamy doing it.

I hope Kim Jong Un just kicks obama's ass all over the pacific. Drop kicks it then kicks it some more. And it will be a huge joke on the idiocy that America has become that we could wipe them up except for a pussy commander in Fife. Barney that is.

You want North Korea to win against the USA?

And kill a lot of our troops?

We have a voluntary mililtary. If they don't want to fight for obama, they have a choice.

HAHA that is funny! I think the funniest thing is that analysts all over the world have said repeatedly that NK Long-Range Missiles could not reach the continental US. The closest he could get was the west coast, but we have a hell of a missile defense system there. Not to mention NORAD who watches the skies 24 hours a day. If missiles started being shot at the US jets would be scrambled in minutes, and those missiles wouldn't even see our shores. I would be however worried about our troops closer to him, in SK and Guam, etc.. I honestly think it is coming down to war. All the NK rhetoric before has never amounted to this severity. I mean Washington actually sent over a fleet of top of the line B-52 Nuclear Capable Stealth Bombers 2 days ago. That was a show of force to NK like, "Hey, we aren't bull shittin if you attack us."

The thing that worries me is that Kim Un is young, and could be trying to carry on his family honor by attacking the US. Maybe his father told him before he died that he wanted him (Un) to complete his task and attack the US. We have no idea what was said or why he (Un) is taking this so far. Some people have said this is a response to the new round of UN sanctions that were imposed for NK last nuclear test. I don't buy that, because we constantly through sanctions on them. Something about this time is different, and all signs point to war. It is sad that it has come to this, but I think we can all agree this is long overdue. There has been constant tension since the end of the Korean War in 1953. If tension keeps building, obviously it is going to break, and that will not be good.

I hate to poop on your day -- but scrambling jets don't stop a single missile. On the West Coast or otherwise. In fact, our entire missile defense system is doubtful. Since of course the lefties nixxed any munitions in space.. Which made Star Wars and and the Ballastic Missile Defense system almost toothless. How many NK nuke missiles come thru? See below and thank the Democrats.

Almost all of them..

They don't have any nuke missles, and almost all of their missle tests have failed.

This is the type of underestimation that got us 9.11... They have met the test of orbiting a satellite and by that very deed -- it right now could be detonated at high altitude to create an EMP that would take out USMB and anything else with a capacitor in it..

Yeah -- a lot of failures... But when someone says that they are targeting you and they MIGHT have a weapon --- best to take it seriously..

New Topics

Forum List

Back