North Korea to launch balistic missle as US and Japan grumble about it

Launch is set for 6pm eastern tonight I hear?

3 stage rocket capable of reaching up to 4100 miles. Thing is almost all of their other ballistic rockets have failed in the past. Maybe all of them, I can't remember. Will Japan actually shoot it down as they threatened?

Remember when Chris was bragging about Obama making a deal with them to stop this proliferation?

I think that deal and our credibility is strapped to the side of this rocket. Along with a note to Obama that says Up Yours.

Sounds like the grumbling will come from North Korean tummies soon.

Been going on for a long time too... so sad, what they are doing to themselves.

This is a weird article.

Hotel of Doom - Ryugyong Hotel - Pyongyang - Esquire

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6TCFZpxFhg&feature=fvsr]Ryugyong Hotel North Korea Pyongyang - YouTube[/ame]

This country has no business wasting money on a military or missles.

As bad as NK having nukes is, imagine if those nukes were to go on the market to the highest bidder?

One and the same.

Not really.

Actually, North Korea having nukes, while bad, is kind of part of the game. They rattle sabers, we go in and talk, we give them aid to help their awful economy.... Wash, Rinse, Repeat. Using that nuke (which is probably a lot less powerful than the Hiroshima bomb was) would bring immediate retaliation by the US with much more powerful weapons.

But who knows what a third party might do with them.

Sounds like the grumbling will come from North Korean tummies soon.

I would honestly hope not.

Stability in North Korea is actually in most of the world's interests.

As bad as NK having nukes is, imagine if those nukes were to go on the market to the highest bidder?

The best way to overthrow a tyrannt is from within. Hunger is a great motivator.

Forum List

Back