North Korea to launch balistic missle as US and Japan grumble about it

Why North Korea missile launch angers US, Japan - CSMonitor.com

What was it, about a week ago Chris had proclaimed another Obama victory for talking down NK? LOL

Crow is being served for breakfast today Chris. :)

I love how we agree to give them food aid on the condition they don't pull aggressive stunts like this - then the second we agree to give them their aid they pull the same bullshit...

You'd think the US would learn....

It's like North Korea is fucking with us...

North Korea needs to be invaded, seized, restored and "returned" to South Korea...

Great plan, General. :rolleyes:

They are prohibited from using intercontinental ballistic rockets as per the agreement they made with us.

Exactly my point. Their agreement with us was over weapons testing. Since when is a science satellite and some dead guy's ashes a weapons test? We are we so obsessed? If North Koreans take a shit without flushing, we're going to call for a new round of sanctions for dumping toxic waste into the environment. It's ridiculous. But I guess every era needs it's whipping boy.

They are prohibited from using intercontinental ballistic rockets as per the agreement they made with us.

Exactly my point. Their agreement with us was over weapons testing. Since when is a science satellite and some dead guy's ashes a weapons test? We are we so obsessed? If North Koreans take a shit without flushing, we're going to call for a new round of sanctions for dumping toxic waste into the environment. It's ridiculous. But I guess every era needs it's whipping boy.

North Korea gets free food aid while getting to develop its weapons programs, there are no plans in the near future to attack them or do anything, I wouldn't call them a whipping boy, not even close, those boys are doing well for themselves.

Are you really this naive?

North Korea gets free food aid while getting to develop its weapons programs, there are no plans in the near future to attack them or do anything, I wouldn't call them a whipping boy, not even close, those boys are doing well for themselves.

The leadership is at any rate. The common folk there are as abused, damaged, and without hope as any people anywhere. That place is a truly evil hell hole.

The leadership is at any rate. The common folk there are as abused, damaged, and without hope as any people anywhere. That place is a truly evil hell hole.

Oh yeah I was talking about the leadership, the regular North Koreans live in terrible conditions.

North Korea is doing what it always does.

Takes billions in aide and then does what it wants to do.

One would think after that Carter fiasco under Clinton that our glorious leaders would catch a fucking clue.

Apparantly not.

Billions of dollars of tax payer money wasted yet again. Jesus, we are governed by idiots.

We are funding their nuclear program by giving them food aid and helping them free up money for their nukes, what a sad joke we are.

The joke doesn't stop there.

China doesn't do a damn thing for North Korea except deport refugees back to North Korea, China lends us money, we use that money to give North Korea food aid, they sell the food back to guess who - the Chinese and the North Koreans invest it in their Nuclear program.... Guess who is stuck with the bill for that loony bullshit?? the American taxpayer.

How fucked up is that?

We're being used and abused...

What type sick politician would tolerate such geopolitical nonsense??

China sees North Korea as a buffer between them having US Troops right on their doorstep, plus the Chinese don't want them to fall because they would be flooded with possibly hundreds of thousands of North Korean refugees, its better for China to just have North Korea sit there.

I don't think China views the US as any threat...

I think the only reason why China tolerates North Korea is because they're a (communist) totalitarian state and doing anything to dissolve North Korea would be a sign of weakness to the staunch communists (brainwashed patriots) in China.

If it wasn't for nukes, modern technology and a global economy China would have invaded us already because they could surely kick our asses in a war.

The truth is that a Chinese/US war would be highly illogical presently...

Once they fleece us of everything then they will attack for the resources.

China doesn't do a damn thing for North Korea except deport refugees back to North Korea

That, like almost everything you post, is not correct.

Prove it...

China does more harm than good - If that wasn't such I wouldn't be typing this right now and 20-year-olds in North Korea wouldn't have Glaucoma because they were raised on grass like cows.

The joke doesn't stop there.

China doesn't do a damn thing for North Korea except deport refugees back to North Korea, China lends us money, we use that money to give North Korea food aid, they sell the food back to guess who - the Chinese and the North Koreans invest it in their Nuclear program.... Guess who is stuck with the bill for that loony bullshit?? the American taxpayer.

How fucked up is that?

We're being used and abused...

What type sick politician would tolerate such geopolitical nonsense??

China sees North Korea as a buffer between them having US Troops right on their doorstep, plus the Chinese don't want them to fall because they would be flooded with possibly hundreds of thousands of North Korean refugees, its better for China to just have North Korea sit there.

I think the only reason why China tolerates North Korea is because they're a (communist) totalitarian state and doing anything to dissolve North Korea would be a sign of weakness to the staunch communists (brainwashed patriots) in China.

If it wasn't for nukes, modern technology and a global economy China would have invaded us already because they could surely kick our asses in a war.

Well the whole reason Chinese soldiers were sent into the Korean war was because China did not want US Troops right at their front door, I don't know if they still feel that way but they seem content to just let North Korea sit there, business as usual.

Thanks for demonstrating yet again just how stupid and ignorant you are. China's entire military strategy, involving short and long term build up, is based on the 'threat' of the US in the region. H-G was right, of course. It is well known that NK serves as a buffer state for China, which is the only reason they continue to tolerate and support them. China is NK's largest aid donor, providing them with tons of food aid and fuel annually even when NK is not jerking the chain of our gullible politicians. Supposing that China could invade the US and "kick our asses in a war" is even more ignorant than most of the ignorant shit you regularly spew here.

You are like the Captain Kirk of being wrong - you find a way!

China doesn't do a damn thing for North Korea except deport refugees back to North Korea

Prove it...

China does more harm than good - If that wasn't such I wouldn't be typing this right now and 20-year-olds in North Korea wouldn't have Glaucoma because they were raised on grass like cows.

China is, and long has been, NK's largest source of foreign aid. Every year they provide NK enormous amounts of food and fuel aid. The people in NK are still suffering because that aid doesn't actually go to the malnurished victims of that nightmare regime, but rather to the fattening of its evil leadership.

You should try once - just once - having the first idea what the hell you are talking about before you post. You might find it a refreshing change of pace.

Well the whole reason Chinese soldiers were sent into the Korean war was because China did not want US Troops right at their front door, I don't know if they still feel that way but they seem content to just let North Korea sit there, business as usual.

A lot has changed in 60 years...

Besides, you would think the Chinese would be grateful for the US "taming" Japan (who were batshit crazy terrorists for 750 years)... 5 years later they're concerned about the United States intent.. It's almost knee-jerk IMO...

I think Mao's lunatic totalitarian bullshit really set the stage for "fear" for both nations... For some unknown reason liberalism was the "enemy." I suppose that's what a nation gets when they accept a lunatic dictator...

I suppose masochism can be a form of patriotism in some instances... Japan broke Chinas balls off and a lunatic dictator grew China a new set in a cult of personality..

Last edited:

Prove it...

China is, and long has been, NK's largest source of foreign aid. Every year they provide NK enormous amounts of food and fuel aid. The people in NK are still suffering because that aid doesn't actually go to the malnurished victims of that nightmare regime, but rather to the fattening of its evil leadership.

You should try once - just once - having the first idea what the hell you are talking about before you post. You might find it a refreshing change of pace.

I said prove it....

If that was fact North Korea wouldn't need US aid...

If rich ass China was so goddamn charitable they wouldn't be begging for food (that they can sell to China)...

Prove it...

I said prove it....

If that was fact North Korea wouldn't need US aid...

If rich ass China was so goddamn charitable they wouldn't be begging for food (that they can sell to China)...

Does it bother you at all that you so frequently humiliate yourself by making bold declarations about things you know nothing about?

Thanks for demonstrating yet again just how stupid and ignorant you are. China's entire military strategy, involving short and long term build up, is based on the 'threat' of the US in the region. H-G was right, of course. It is well known that NK serves as a buffer state for China, which is the only reason they continue to tolerate and support them. China is NK's largest aid donor, providing them with tons of food aid and fuel annually even when NK is not jerking the chain of our gullible politicians. Supposing that China could invade the US and "kick our asses in a war" is even more ignorant than most of the ignorant shit you regularly spew here.

You are like the Captain Kirk of being wrong - you find a way!

NO, you obviously don't know anything.

Why the fuck would we attack China??

China knows the US is no threat because war with China would be illogical presently..

A US/China war would be WWIII...

The US could invade North Korea and China wouldn't do a fucking thing about it because its not in their best interests because China is dependent on the US and our economy. Of course it would piss them off diplomatically...

If I was president I would manipulate China into invading North Korea - that would be the easiest solution to the problem.

Forum List

Back