North Korea, the threat to the world peace, should pay

xomputer

Rookie
Dec 9, 2008
North Korea launched missiles and conducted nuclear tests. This is a serious threat to the stability of the North east Asia

North Korea is trying to demolish South Korea and the international society will isolate the North.

The 6 party talk is trying to ease the tension, but the odds are not high.

The traditional North Korean Allies, China and Russia, denounced the North Korean Missile launch and nuclear test. The madness of North Korea should be punished.

In order to prevent North Korea from doing any more rash moves, the international society should make tough sanctions against North Korea.

Right. Because sanctions worked oh so well with them in the past.

The only country that can reign in North Korea is China.

I am really, REALLY FUCKING SICK of Kim Jung Il boy. (I used caps, note my rage.)

I am so sick of this ugly fuck head I am thinkiong of sobering up and armadaing (I coin words when I am anrgy) over there to rip his rotten commie kemche cabbage out of his ass and shove it up his soul.

Don't make me do it, I will. (OR I WILL!)

Last edited:
What exactly is the issue here? I thought nuclear armed nations tested their missiles every now and again. I don't know a lot about the NK situation, but I assume Pakistan, India, US, etc. have all tested their nukes, no?

Forum List

Back