North Korea tests "The Bomb"

What low IQ posters like Waltky do not realize is that the bomb N Korea is testing is Chinese. N Korea is just a proxy for China. It is China which is carrying out covert nuclear tests through N Korea while giving a false appearance of complying with CTBT.

Proof?

.... Are you a Chinese agent?

No, stupid. Now, you were told to provide proof to support a claim. Get to it.

Do you want me to give you a tour of N Korean nuclear facility? You get dumber and dumber with each post.

What low IQ posters like Waltky do not realize is that the bomb N Korea is testing is Chinese. N Korea is just a proxy for China. It is China which is carrying out covert nuclear tests through N Korea while giving a false appearance of complying with CTBT.

Proof?

Do you want me to give you a tour of N Korean nuclear facility? You get dumber and dumber with each post.

Provide proof to support your claim. Don't make me tell you again.

Proof?

What constitutes proof in this context?

(Trust me, I am in a mood to educate your low IQ self. )

(. )

How about verifiable, official documents?

(. )

So that means you want a certificate from N Korea. BTW, did you escape from a mental hospital? :)

(. )

So that means you want a certificate from N Korea. BTW, did you escape from a mental hospital? :)

You can't support your claim. Admit it and move on, OCD-boy.

(. )

In addition to being an idiot, you are also impatient. I am trying to work with your simple mind to get an idea on what your simple mind considers a proof. Are you looking for a link? I thought you lost your faith in links :)

(. )

In addition to being an idiot, you are also impatient. I am trying to work with your simple mind to get an idea on what your simple mind considers a proof. Are you looking for a link? I thought you lost your faith in links :)

In case you were wondering, YES everyone sees how full of shit you are.

(. )

(. )

Everyone is full of shit till he/she takes a dump.

Forum List

Back