North Korea teaches Liberals a lesson

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
"North Korea is probably the most solar-powered country on earth," said Lankov.

But, he added, "it's not incidental that once you cross the border from North Korea into China you see very few solar panels.

"Because if you have reliable grid supply it doesn't make sense."

Dark nights in power-starved North Korea

Let's have more tax credits, whoopee

Liberal lesson: Don't rely on foreign energy!

Sounds good to me !

Liberals are not teachable.
No but we do learn..
you know he didnt mean actual liberals. Im sorry you have to be in the same group as the retards.
If liberalism didnt get raped by bedwetters, i might claim it.

You're you're not smart enough to be a liberal. You have to be willing to fact check, read, be open to new ideas. You also have to be able to think for yourself and since conservatives can only parrot what they're told by Trump and the conservative elite, there is no hope of them learning to think for themselves.

It wasn't liberals who were chanting "Lock her up!", "Build that wall!" or even "USA" at the national party convention.

What does chanting "USA" even mean? It's mindless and creepy. I can see it at a sporting event where the United States is competing against another country. Then it has context meaning. Otherwise you just sounds like you can't think of anything to say that has any meaning so you just change the name of your country for the sake of chanting.

No but we do learn..
you know he didnt mean actual liberals. Im sorry you have to be in the same group as the retards.

You're you're not smart enough to be a liberal. You have to be willing to fact check, read, be open to new ideas. You also have to be able to think for yourself and since conservatives can only parrot what they're told by Trump and the conservative elite, there is no hope of them learning to think for themselves.

It wasn't liberals who were chanting "Lock her up!", "Build that wall!" or even "USA" at the national party convention.

What does chanting "USA" even mean? It's mindless and creepy. I can see it at a sporting event where the United States is competing against another country. Then it has context meaning. Otherwise you just sounds like you can't think of anything to say that has any meaning so you just change the name of your country for the sake of chanting.
a statist telling me what a liberal is :lol:

No but we do learn..

so when do you begin all your fact checking?

Forum List

Back