North Korea: Stop The Hate

I wanted this war in 1994 when the old man died, and every year since. The sooner the better.

Bush was a dumbass for invading Iraq, but we all know it was for oil rights.

If Bush had wanted to take out NK, this Liberal would have backed him 100%. Waiting only invites a stronger NK, able to do even more damage.

I'm sorry but a stronger NK, able to do even more damage is a joke. I couldn't stop laughing when you said that. Have you no clue what kind of military they have? Their weapons are out of date, their machines are archaic, and their troops are malnourished. Yea, NK can do soooooooo much damage. That was a good one my friend :lol::lol:

It could possibly lead to war with China. How's that sounding to you?

What is the "it" you are referring to that could lead to war with China? And you honestly think that with as intertwined the US and Chinese economies are, there will be a direct conflict between said countries? That would be the worst mistake those countries could make, for it would not only affect China and the US, but it would have a global impact of epic proportions. The Chinese care too much about themselves, and the growth of their economy to do anything to jeopardize that.

"There may well be a very simple answer to explain the so called 'crazy' behavior of North Korean helmsman Kim Jong-un: Kim Jong Un is a subscriber to Richard Nixon’s 'Mad Man Theory' of diplomacy.

"As revealed in 2003 by the National Security Archives, declassified State Department documents from 1969 demonstrate that Nixon and his accomplice in war crimes, Henry Kissinger, contrived a “nuclear alert” that year in order to scare the Soviets into pressuring North Vietnam to cave in to US demands during the Paris peace negotiations.

"Mad Men Nixon and Kissinger’s nuclear brinkmanship, of course, wasn’t the only time they practiced what they preached. There was also the famous Christmas bombing of Hanoi, meant to demonstrate that Nixon was unstable and thus Hanoi would presumably capitulate to the U.S. demands."

Happy Holidays!

The Mad Man Theory of Diplomacy » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

barney20fife.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2P4mg-nUfI]Barney Fife - Nip it in the Bud - YouTube[/ame]

nip-in-the-bud.jpg

I just posted my first post on the North Korean forum. It is waiting for a moderators approval. I expect to be heavily censored or banned if I say anything that does not toe the party line.

North Korea News & Community Forums

I joined one as well, and the two posts that I made were not published. I was not banned, however, since I was saying things that would be considered "western propaganda" they did not publish it. And the strange thing is, one post, is gone completely. We can see that freedom of speech is completely non-existent in that country.

While reading a lot of their posts, they sure do talk a lot about America. I was amazed at some of the things that I read.

That video was great!! Couldn't stop laughing the whole time. :lol::badgrin:

Those videos are of ORDINARY people living their ORDINARY lives.

Is it so unusual for you?

On the other hand, people look at what became a norm of life in US and get horrified.

I wasn't talking about your videos. I was talking about the Barney Fife song Nip it in the Bud. THAT was too funny

Forum List

Back