North Korea state TV airs footage of Trump saluting North Korean military officer

Meanwhile, Weekly Jobless claims just hit a 44-Year low
So? For one, that is not the topic here, so you have no idea who is caring or talking about that elsewhere. Second, that has absolutely no bearing on any of this, so you sound like a crazy person.

I, however, "salute" the unconditional love and irrational fetish you have for Trump. Usually this sort of crazy is reserved for mommies and spouses, so good for you.

you were saying
He was saying that you Trumpkins would be tripping over each other to talk about Obama.

He was spot on, apparently.
cause obama did a lot worse than what sir/lady troll here is trying to portray as bad.

it's not as if you on the left need a valid reason to go apeshit. hell when one isn't available you do shit like this and wonder why we get caught up in the petty day to day bullshit vs. real issues.

tell you what - when the left stops bagging on trump for things obama did that was a lot worse, we'll stop bringing up obama.

sound good?

Last edited:
you were saying
He was saying that you Trumpkins would be tripping over each other to talk about Obama.

cause obama did a lot worse than what sir/lady troll here is trying to portray as bad.

it's not as if you on the left need a valid reason to go apeshit. hell when one isn't available you do shit like this and wonder why we get caught up in the petty day to day bullshit vs. real issues.

tell you what - when the left stop bagging on trump for things obama did that was a lot worse, we'll stop bringing up obama.

sound good?
That's nice. I see your Obama Tourettes Syndrome is not improving.

By the way...your orange little man just saluted a North Korean military officer...wow, how fucking stupid....

I am not a Trump fan but this partisan politics has to stop. Any body remember mannors? Here we are at a meeting that is trying to strike a peace accord and the stupid american public thinks they can go into such a thing with out showing some mutual respect. On what fucking planet did you grow up on. Are you going to start a peace accord by telling the other party they are worthless peices of shit garnering no respect. Good luck with that strategy!

Remember though that progressives reject virtually anything traditional. To them, anything traditional is holding up progress no matter what subject you are talking about. To them all of the ways of the world should be changed.... we see it all the time with their obsession with social engineering. And when you look closely at a typical progressive, many tend to be social oddballs.... missed a lot of memos, particularly the men, in their formative years. It matters in diplomatic situations at high levels. Most progressive men, for example, cannot comprehend the social dynamics of what a "man's man" means. Men who understand the concept have no respect for men who don't..... I know that this type of man will do anything to avoid confrontation. A "man's man" just knows when he is in the presence of what is commonly referred to as a limpwrister. Subtle intimidation is a highly effective tactic used by men comfortable with confrontation when in the presence of a limpwrister.... has if the limp wrist or has APPEASER printed right across his forehead. Most conservative men know exactly what I'm talking about. Unlike Obama, President Trump clearly understands the dynamic.
Be carefull making those kinds of judgements, I am not the type to let my disatisfaction to be know in the presence of witnesses. Piss me off enough and you will see me when unexpected. Not all people tip their hand as to who they are! Both sides of the isle are all of a sudden against the other side no matter the situation. It is this kind of speak that enables it to continue. Right is right and wrong is wrong regardless of whether or not there is a D or an R in fron t of their name. Remember the silent guy may be silent because he has to much scrutiny on them, this does not mean they do noit take care of buisness.

you were saying

tell you what - when the left stop bagging on trump for things obama did that was a lot worse, we'll stop bringing up obama.

sound good?
That's nice. I see your Obama Tourettes Syndrome is not improving.

By the way...your orange little man just saluted a North Korean military officer...wow, how fucking stupid....
well lets see what other actions were already taken he couldn't repeat:

https://nypost.com/2016/08/03/us-sent-400m-to-iran-as-us-detainees-were-freed-report/
Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu

so it would appear your TDS is worse than my obama turrets.

i'm sorry - i couldn't see past obama bowing all over the fucking place and before anyone who would stand still for 4 seconds.

you were saying?

You’re deflecting, just because Obama bowed before the saudis doesn’t make it right for Trump to salute the NK military.

Obama was wrong and so is Bone Spur.

you were saying

tell you what - when the left stops bagging on trump for things obama did that was a lot worse, we'll stop bringing up obama.

sound good?

Obama is irrelevant at this point. Why is it whenever Trump is face with criticism you right wingers revert to Obama or Hilary?

Focus on the topic at hand.

The soldier saluted him. Its decency to salute him back. If you have ever served in the army, the inferior ranked soldier salutes first and that's what the Korean soldier did. People making big deal out of this are grasping at straws that its almost pathetic at this point.

you were saying

sound good?

Obama is irrelevant at this point. Why is it whenever Trump is face with criticism you right wingers revert to Obama or Hilary?

the topic at hand is you are looking for reasons to be pissed at trump and belittle accomplishments with petty crap.

why is it you left wingers get pissed off at shit like how many scoops of ice cream trump had or when he eats fried chicken he's racist?

y'all quit doing that shit, we'll quit bringing them into things.

So thanks guys for proving my point. Trump supporters don't care.

Another pass for Don the con.
Let Me give you an actual assignment.

I want you to go and purposefully, research good things about America and they cannot have anything to do with politics.

The soldier saluted him. Its decency to salute him back. If you have ever served in the army, the inferior ranked soldier salutes first and that's what the Korean soldier did. People making big deal out of this are grasping at straws that its almost pathetic at this point.

The General’s hand is extended in photo to shake hands, not salute.

So as a trump apologist you’re promoting fake news.

you were saying

sound good?

the topic at hand is you are looking for reasons to be pissed at trump and belittle accomplishments with petty crap.

why is it you left wingers get pissed off at shit like how many scoops of ice cream trump had or when he eats fried chicken he's racist?

y'all quit doing that shit, we'll quit bringing them into things.

Cadet bone spurs is obese, that I’ll give you.

Not gonna waste my time reading this entire idiotic thread, so if someone else has already pointed out your stupidity, shared by countless other lefty morons, just consider this icing on your cake.

My favorite radio host, Chris Plante, summed it up as sort of a Three Stoges skit. Trump approaches the officer and begins to extend his hand to him. The officer slowly brings his hand/arm upward like he’s going to engage the handshake, but then keeps raising his hand to a salute instead. Trump sees what he’s doing and returns the salute. That’s the protocol. The lower ranking one, the officer, salutes the higher ranking one, president Trump, and the higher rank returns it. It’s a military thing so not surprised you clowns are easily duped into believing the latest from your fake news masters. But nice swallow.

I am not a Trump fan but this partisan politics has to stop. Any body remember mannors? Here we are at a meeting that is trying to strike a peace accord and the stupid american public thinks they can go into such a thing with out showing some mutual respect. On what fucking planet did you grow up on. Are you going to start a peace accord by telling the other party they are worthless peices of shit garnering no respect. Good luck with that strategy!

Remember though that progressives reject virtually anything traditional. To them, anything traditional is holding up progress no matter what subject you are talking about. To them all of the ways of the world should be changed.... we see it all the time with their obsession with social engineering. And when you look closely at a typical progressive, many tend to be social oddballs.... missed a lot of memos, particularly the men, in their formative years. It matters in diplomatic situations at high levels. Most progressive men, for example, cannot comprehend the social dynamics of what a "man's man" means. Men who understand the concept have no respect for men who don't..... I know that this type of man will do anything to avoid confrontation. A "man's man" just knows when he is in the presence of what is commonly referred to as a limpwrister. Subtle intimidation is a highly effective tactic used by men comfortable with confrontation when in the presence of a limpwrister.... has if the limp wrist or has APPEASER printed right across his forehead. Most conservative men know exactly what I'm talking about. Unlike Obama, President Trump clearly understands the dynamic.
Be carefull making those kinds of judgements, I am not the type to let my disatisfaction to be know in the presence of witnesses. Piss me off enough and you will see me when unexpected. Not all people tip their hand as to who they are! Both sides of the isle are all of a sudden against the other side no matter the situation. It is this kind of speak that enables it to continue. Right is right and wrong is wrong regardless of whether or not there is a D or an R in fron t of their name. Remember the silent guy may be silent because he has to much scrutiny on them, this does not mean they do noit take care of buisness.

Yep..... whatever you say s0n!

Frankly, the division between sides needs to get far nastier. It is imminent and cant happen fast enough for my liking. Those on the right have finally taken two poking people on the left in the eye.... the aggression needs to increase tenfold.:up:

Yep..... whatever you say s0n!

Frankly, the division between sides needs to get far nastier. It is imminent and cant happen fast enough for my liking. Those on the right have finally taken two poking people on the left in the eye.... the aggression needs to increase tenfold.:up:
I look forward to meeting you some day! Son!

Forum List

Back