North Korea state TV airs footage of Trump saluting North Korean military officer

That's a little awkward. haha

180614-trump-north-korea-salute-mn-1026_7354d09f25eba0ac29a17cf800d4964e.fit-760w.jpg
That guys only murdered a few thousand of his own people, so it’s not so bad.

Typically a U.S. President does not salute members of another country's military.

Since Trump didn't initiate the salute, I think he was likely thrown off by the man's switching from shaking hands to saluting.

Mountain/molehill yada yada yada.

I like how the general stretches his hand out and Trump salutes. Reminds me of this:
tenor.gif

If Trump sycophants were smart, honest, and truthful they’d acknowledge the fact that this is yet another example of Trump’s ignorance, and not attempt to somehow defend Trump’s ignorance.

But Trump sycophants are not smart, honest, or truthful

If Trump sycophants were smart, honest, and truthful they’d acknowledge the fact that this is yet another example of Trump’s ignorance, and not attempt to somehow defend Trump’s ignorance.

But Trump sycophants are not smart, honest, or truthful

The only thing I'll acknowledge at this point is that you people are both ignorant AND insane.

Not a good combination.

Pretty lame Democrat Fake News 'Trump-outrage' of the day. Y'all hatas sound real stupid at this point. Weekly Jobless Claims just hit a 44-Year low. And this is all ya got? Yikes. :cuckoo:

I am not a Trump fan but this partisan politics has to stop. Any body remember mannors? Here we are at a meeting that is trying to strike a peace accord and the stupid american public thinks they can go into such a thing with out showing some mutual respect. On what fucking planet did you grow up on. Are you going to start a peace accord by telling the other party they are worthless peices of shit garnering no respect. Good luck with that strategy!

Remember though that progressives reject virtually anything traditional. To them, anything traditional is holding up progress no matter what subject you are talking about. To them all of the ways of the world should be changed.... we see it all the time with their obsession with social engineering. And when you look closely at a typical progressive, many tend to be social oddballs.... missed a lot of memos, particularly the men, in their formative years. It matters in diplomatic situations at high levels. Most progressive men, for example, cannot comprehend the social dynamics of what a "man's man" means. Men who understand the concept have no respect for men who don't..... I know that this type of man will do anything to avoid confrontation. A "man's man" just knows when he is in the presence of what is commonly referred to as a limpwrister. Subtle intimidation is a highly effective tactic used by men comfortable with confrontation when in the presence of a limpwrister.... has if the limp wrist or has APPEASER printed right across his forehead. Most conservative men know exactly what I'm talking about. Unlike Obama, President Trump clearly understands the dynamic.

New Topics

Forum List

Back