North Korea ready for war with USA

Euro

Aug 27, 2011
Scandinavia
North Korean lead Kim Jung Un have fired the general and have taken full control over the North Korean military. He’ve also just married.

He is not happy over the US/South korea military excercise. Kim Jung Un says if they fire a single shell on North korean territory. The north korean army will then go to full war with USA and South Korea.

Kim Jong Un threatens 'all-out war' over South Korean-US military exercise | GlobalPost

the NKs are always prepared for war. We were getting into firefights in the DMZ during the 1970s and 1980s. I imagine both sides are still firing it up during the night patrols.

How do you think NK keeps it people supporting it's massive military in the face of abject poverty?
The same way the republicans do. Fear.
You mean like the kind of fear used which says we will have millions dying in the streets of starvation if government does not spend at least 7 trillion dollars more than we take in?

That kind of fear?

the NKs are always prepared for war. We were getting into firefights in the DMZ during the 1970s and 1980s. I imagine both sides are still firing it up during the night patrols.
Um. I was there. We had sacks full of weed and yobos that sucked like nursing calves yet not one bullet.Drunks leading druggies. Another farce.
The only thing being "fired" during night "patrols' is heroin or cum.

How do you think NK keeps it people supporting it's massive military in the face of abject poverty?
The same way the republicans do. Fear.

oh give me a fucking break US....what happens here if you tell a Republican to go fuck himself?.....now what happens over there if you tell Kim to go fuck himself?.....got it figured out yet?....

I've never been to North Korea, but recently I talked to someone who has visited there. He told me the North Korean population lives in a regime of total slavery and alienation. They know absolutely nothing about the outside world (Mickey Mouse? Steve Jobs? Eiffel Tower?), and most of the technology developed in the last two hundred years, but yet they think they're the most powerful country in the earth. Because that's what the ruling elite tells them. Perhaps they will believe North Korea is already at war with the United States, and perhaps they will believe that they have won the war, if that's what they are told. That's not just the folks who live in the rural areas (most of their population) but also the ones who live in Pyongyang. Starvation is a big problem and sometimes they have nothing to eat (eventually they have to eat grass soup to stay alive). And he also told me that he could not go anywhere if he was not followed by two government agents. He could only take photographs with the permission of the agents. It's very sad. Their country is pure lunacy, dupes.

North Korea doesn't have an economy that can sustain a war for two weeks

That should last 5 or 6 minutes...at the very least.

Even with a bumbling fool like Obama in charge.

Hell, Obama could hand the duties off to Joe Biden, go play 18 and even Joe would have the NKs destroyed before Obama could hit the 17th.

Obama won the Iraq War, killed bin Laden and dozens of terrorist leaders, deposed Gadhafi

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED BABY!

Hell, Obama could hand the duties off to Joe Biden, go play 18 and even Joe would have the NKs destroyed before Obama could hit the 17th.

Obama won the Iraq War, killed bin Laden and dozens of terrorist leaders, deposed Gadhafi

Obama pulled the troops out on Bush's schedule, we won it when Saddam was captured.

Saying Obama killed Bin Laden is like saying Richard Nixon landed on the moon.

You are a sad sad obamabot.

Dissent....what would be the point? Let NK rattle their sabers all they want. There is nothing there of value....except more slave labor to fuck over our workers with, and with Obama signing a brand new Free Trade Agreement with NK's Southern sister nation? Corporate America has a brand new pool of slaves to hold iver the American workforce's heads.

I don't know. Their new brand of crazy at the leadership role may just fire them up to do their best.

I'll wager a full on, 7 minutes!

If NK attacks they will wipe up on the south. But wait.....The US will save the day..

It will only take a few days for us to arrive. Besides its a million man army. That should what take a division.......

So many in this thread talking out of their ass.

Dissent....what would be the point? Let NK rattle their sabers all they want. There is nothing there of value....except more slave labor to fuck over our workers with, and with Obama signing a brand new Free Trade Agreement with NK's Southern sister nation? Corporate America has a brand new pool of slaves to hold iver the American workforce's heads.

Exactly. I don't see a point in even giving a response to this idiotic big talk from NK...let them be they are not a threat but as we know the U.S. has a habit of taking a small thing and making it a huge problem artificially.

Obama won the Iraq War,

I think I slept through this major accomplishment of Obama's...
He did what exactly....
Oh yeh,he followed the timetable that was already set up by the prior administration.
Since Obama blames Bush for everything that has come before him should he not blame ending the Iraq war as well....on Bush

Forum List

Back