North Korea on the verge of nothing

coffeelove

Rookie
Nov 10, 2008
:cuckoo: North Korea suddenly announced that the Gaesung Indesutrial Complex deal was invalid, as if South Korea was trying to deceive North Korea.

This is not North Korea's first time saying the deal with South Korea is invalid, but still this kind of irresponsible behavior will only isolate North Korea from the international society.

The innocent North Koreans are suffering from this madness.

North Korea should realize that threats and treachery won't do anything good for the country.:mad:

the leaders of n korea could care less..they let their own children starve why care about the children of the south..i mean really who gets pissed off for not being named in the "axis of evil"

the leaders of n korea could care less..they let their own children starve why care about the children of the south..i mean really who gets pissed off for not being named in the "axis of evil"

They could care less?

That means they care.

Or did you mean to say, "They couldn't care less."?

Why is "couldn't care less" such a difficult concept???????

North Korea has deliberately starved its people in the past. It has used this systematic program in the past whenever the famine situation got out of hand. This is a very difficult concept for many Westerners to grasp and understand because of its barbaric nature.

North Korea might as well be another planet.

They could care less? That means they care. Or did you mean to say, "They couldn't care less."? Why is "couldn't care less" such a difficult concept???????
Why must you hammer the poster on the grammar and not the point? Have you nothing to add on the subject of North Korea?

You're supposed to be "WiseOldMan" not "StupidOldBastard". Go chase some kids off your lawn you old fart.

Never understood the desire to place sanctions on regimes that will simply use those sanctions as a cover for thier slaughter of those oppsed to their regime.

Forum List

Back