North Korea on Joe Biden: He is a 'Fool of Low I.Q.'

Trump's behaviors appear to be spreading.

Its not a $4T game for your enertainment. We dont want low IQ incompetents in charge. Look at the morons that get into Congress because of stupid American voters. This Biden fool has 50 years of stupidity on record. Call him out! Anyway possible. Good.

You side with the enemy too much, but what else is new?
we laugh when people of foreign soil know what we know and say it outloud. it's called humor.
I don't see any amount of need to ask Trump's boyfriend for his opinion. Trump is no genius himself as Kim has proven.

we laugh when people of foreign soil know what we know and say it outloud. it's called humor.
I don't see any amount of need to ask Trump's boyfriend for his opinion. Trump is no genius himself as Kim has proven.
we didn't ask either. we just laughed at how accurate he was.

Anymore lies you'd like to conjure before the Sabbath?

North Korea criticized Joe Biden as a “fool of low IQ”after the presidential hopeful called the country’s leader Kim Jong Un a “dictator and tyrant.”

So now you are agreeing with Kim and not agreeing with Biden which means you support the leader of North Korea..Enjoy your embrasement.

North Korea criticized Joe Biden as a “fool of low IQ”after the presidential hopeful called the country’s leader Kim Jong Un a “dictator and tyrant.”

So now you are agreeing with Kim and not agreeing with Biden which means you support the leader of North Korea..Enjoy your embrasement.
I'm laughing because he called joe what he is. sometimes people say truthful factual things. I also agree with biden that kim is a dictator and tyrant. that isn't funny, what's funny is kim saying biden is a fool of low IQ, I agree with that assessment, I had that assessment before kim ever made the comment. so he's agreeing with me.

BTW, where is the ask in that post?

and, your obammy dude gave our enemy Iran 5 billion dollars. sweet things you agree with.

Of Course Kim would say this, he has a chump in the White House now that he can manipulate.

So not all of a sudden the left doesn't care what the rest of the world thinks of our politicians. Funny how that works. Moronic Democrats don't seem to get the fact that other countries are out for their own benefit, our allies included. Whether or not their leaders like our President is of little consequence and in fact, is likely a good sign that he is protecting our interest instead of theirs. The reason the rest of the world seemed to "love' Obama was NOT because he was good for OUR country. Think about that for a minute.

And, of course the usual character assassination by the same useful idiots in trump's camp. Keep in mind that anything posted by these dishonest hacks is nothing more that an echo of the same propaganda.

Sad that they haven't noticed trump's vocabulary is at the 8th grade level, that he governs by impulse and a strategy which changes by caprice.

Of Course Kim would say this, he has a chump in the White House now that he can manipulate.

So not all of a sudden the left doesn't care what the rest of the world thinks of our politicians. Funny how that works. Moronic Democrats don't seem to get the fact that other countries are out for their own benefit, our allies included. Whether or not their leaders like our President is of little consequence and in fact, is likely a good sign that he is protecting our interest instead of theirs. The reason the rest of the world seemed to "love' Obama was NOT because he was good for OUR country. Think about that for a minute.

Maybe you needed to think about your post, before you posted it.

North Koreans simply apreciate how far empty words go with a superficial chump like Trump.

They know what interests him and how to stroke it.

Forum List

Back