North Korea frees American journalists after Clinton visit

obama promised some class A ass kissing,, and here we go.

:lol:

Your so full of shit, 2 journalists are freed and your partisan ass had to nit pick something to whine about. It is no wonder the Republicans have only 4 states safely in there column this year, people like you and the birthers seem to work for the Democrats. Keep it up :clap2:

No she didn't. She said that the NK rag reported that...which they did. You really are an idiot after all.

believe what you want asswipe,, he groveled and apologized and obama made him do it,, n. korean ass kissing.. clinton good at ass kissin
Of course he did, Willow. You hate the Clintons and Obama so much that you believe anything Kim says.

How big was the check you sent him?

prove I sent a check asswipe,, and prove clinton didn't apologize,, Hilary did, why wouldn't he?

Your so full of shit, 2 journalists are freed and your partisan ass had to nit pick something to whine about. It is no wonder the Republicans have only 4 states safely in there column this year, people like you and the birthers seem to work for the Democrats. Keep it up :clap2:

there is more to it than that and you know it yu dishonest fuck

What hostile acts?? she wondered?

The sister of one of these ladies, Lisa Ling, said what they were accused of and "admitted to" was entering the country, NK, illegally.

My impression was that it was "humanitarian/expose" but going there without permission was a dangerous thing.

I am glad they were let go. As for what points Kim made on this, frankly, who cares what he thinks? That they are out of there is what matters most.

In a case like this, tell Kim whatever, if it got them free.

there is more to it than that and you know it yu dishonest fuck

Keep up your work, I am sure the Democrats love it!!

What hostile acts?? she wondered?

The sister of one of these ladies, Lisa Ling, said what they were accused of and "admitted to" was entering the country, NK, illegally.

My impression was that it was "humanitarian/expose" but going there without permission was a dangerous thing.

I am glad they were let go. As for what points Kim made on this, frankly, who cares what he thinks? That they are out of there is what matters most.

In a case like this, tell Kim whatever, if it got them free.

I think he did more than apologize,, I bet obama slips him a lot of money,, and guess what??? suddenly the us of KKKA will be willing to sit down to one party talks.. n korea has the us of kkka by the nuts again.. :lol: wunnerful.

I was sort of hoping Clinton would just offer himself up as a substitute....he could stay there and let the journalists go free.

But alas....

The families of Ling and Lee said they were "overjoyed" by the pardon.

"We are so grateful to our government: President Obama, Secretary Clinton and the U.S. State Department for their dedication to and hard work on behalf of American citizens," the families said in a statement. "We especially want to thank President Bill Clinton for taking on such an arduous mission and Vice President Al Gore for his tireless efforts to bring Laura and Euna home.
"We are counting the seconds to hold Laura and Euna in our arms," the statement said.

North Korea: 2 US journalists pardoned - Yahoo! News

The families of Ling and Lee said they were "overjoyed" by the pardon.

"We are so grateful to our government: President Obama, Secretary Clinton and the U.S. State Department for their dedication to and hard work on behalf of American citizens," the families said in a statement. "We especially want to thank President Bill Clinton for taking on such an arduous mission and Vice President Al Gore for his tireless efforts to bring Laura and Euna home.
"We are counting the seconds to hold Laura and Euna in our arms," the statement said.

North Korea: 2 US journalists pardoned - Yahoo! News

and I'm overjoyed for them but as John Bolton pointed out "at what price to other Americans.: we shall see.

This is such good news. Now I hope these two women will find the good sense they were born with after re-uniting with their families.

Forum List

Back