North Korea fires yet another long range Missile.

Doesn't matter what I think. What matters is that Trump will listen to his advisors and do what they think is best for the situation, as it should be.

care-o-meter.gif

If Obama did his job, we would need to worry about this!

Silly far left drone!
The two faces of Rumsfeld
2000: director of a company which wins $200m contract to sell nuclear reactors to North Korea
2002: declares North Korea a terrorist state, part of the axis of evil and a target for regime change

As per usual, it's all bipartisan.

I think he shouldn't do anything for now. Just keep an eye on North Korea but nothing more.
Honestly I think Kim Jong Un doesn't want to attack any country: he just wanna act like a "tough guy" ;)

He was the CEO of a bio pharmaceutical company on 2000. Nothing like spreading lies.
Gilead Sciences - Wikipedia
Or at least check your sources.

Silly far left drone!
2000: director of a company which wins $200m contract to sell nuclear reactors to North Korea
2002: declares North Korea a terrorist state, part of the axis of evil and a target for regime change

He was the CEO of a bio pharmaceutical company on 2000. Nothing like spreading lies.

Silly far left drone!

He was also on the board of the company that built North Korea nuclear reactors, loser

ABB Board of Directors

I was wrong. I apologize to Fenton, but let's look at who pushed the deal to begin with, shall we. Full disclosure, you know. Bill Clinton approved those nuclear power plants.

Good afternoon. I am pleased that the United States and North Korea yesterday reached agreement on the text of a framework document on North Korea's nuclear program. This agreement will help to achieve a longstanding and vital American objective: an end to the threat of nuclear proliferation on the Korean Peninsula.

This agreement is good for the United States, good for our allies, and good for the safety of the entire world. It reduces the danger of the threat of nuclear spreading in the region. It's a crucial step toward drawing North Korea into the global community.

I want to begin by thanking Secretary Christopher and our chief negotiator, Ambassador at Large Bob Gallucci, for seeing these negotiations through. I asked Bob if he'd had any sleep, since he's going to answer all your technical questions about this agreement, and he said that he had had some sleep. So be somewhat gentle with him. After meeting with my chief national security advisers, and at their unanimous recommendation, I am instructing Ambassador Gallucci to return to Geneva on Friday for the purpose of signing an agreement...

• 1993: In March, North Korea threatens to withdraw from the NPT. Facing heavy domestic pressure from Republicans who oppose negotiations with North Korea, President Bill Clinton appoints Robert Gallucci to start a new round of negotiations. After 89 days, North Korea announces it has suspended its withdrawal. (The NPT requires three months notice before a country can withdraw.)
  • In December, IAEA Director-General Blix announces that the agency can no longer provide "any meaningful assurances" that North Korea is not producing nuclear weapons.
  • 12 October 1994: the United States and North Korea signed the "Agreed Framework": North Korea agreed to freeze its plutonium production program in exchange for fuel oil, economic cooperation, and the construction of two modern light-water nuclear power plants. Eventually, North Korea's existing nuclear facilities were to be dismantled, and the spent reactor fuel taken out of the country.
Timeline of the North Korean nuclear program - Wikipedia

FLASHBACK: Bill Clinton: US Will Be Safer Because of My North Korea Deal

Silly far left drone!

He was also on the board of the company that built North Korea nuclear reactors, loser

ABB Board of Directors

Silly far left drone!

So you want to blame Rumsfeld? and their ability to have a nuclear power plant?

That is hyper partisan!

Fact remains Obama did nothing!

Obama has made the world less safe!

North Korea's nuclear programme: How advanced is it? - BBC News

Him and the Japan PM condemned the launch in a joint press conference. What does the OP want him to do? Start a war? This is just another awful mess Hussein Obama left behind.

Silly far left drone!

Yeah, I reckon we should all investigate everything more.

Rumsfeld Company Sold Nuclear Weapon Equipment to North Korea

Rumsfeld Company Sold Nuclear Weapon Equipment to North Korea (Articles) Craig Cox

The Insider | US politician sold North Korea nuke factories

FLASHBACK: Rumsfeld Sat On Board Of Company That Sold Nuclear Reactors To North Korea

Did Donald Rumsfeld Aid North Korea's Nuclear Program?: A New Report Reveals Rumsfeld Was On Board of Zurich Firm Abb Which Sold North Korea Two Nuclear Reactors | Democracy Now!

Rumsfeld was on ABB board during deal with North Korea

Rumsfeld Gives North Korea Nuclear Reactors in 2000

I was wrong. I apologize to Fenton, but let's look at who pushed the deal to begin with, shall we. Full disclosure, you know. Bill Clinton approved those nuclear power plants.

Good afternoon. I am pleased that the United States and North Korea yesterday reached agreement on the text of a framework document on North Korea's nuclear program. This agreement will help to achieve a longstanding and vital American objective: an end to the threat of nuclear proliferation on the Korean Peninsula.

This agreement is good for the United States, good for our allies, and good for the safety of the entire world. It reduces the danger of the threat of nuclear spreading in the region. It's a crucial step toward drawing North Korea into the global community.

I want to begin by thanking Secretary Christopher and our chief negotiator, Ambassador at Large Bob Gallucci, for seeing these negotiations through. I asked Bob if he'd had any sleep, since he's going to answer all your technical questions about this agreement, and he said that he had had some sleep. So be somewhat gentle with him. After meeting with my chief national security advisers, and at their unanimous recommendation, I am instructing Ambassador Gallucci to return to Geneva on Friday for the purpose of signing an agreement...

• 1993: In March, North Korea threatens to withdraw from the NPT. Facing heavy domestic pressure from Republicans who oppose negotiations with North Korea, President Bill Clinton appoints Robert Gallucci to start a new round of negotiations. After 89 days, North Korea announces it has suspended its withdrawal. (The NPT requires three months notice before a country can withdraw.)
  • In December, IAEA Director-General Blix announces that the agency can no longer provide "any meaningful assurances" that North Korea is not producing nuclear weapons.
  • 12 October 1994: the United States and North Korea signed the "Agreed Framework": North Korea agreed to freeze its plutonium production program in exchange for fuel oil, economic cooperation, and the construction of two modern light-water nuclear power plants. Eventually, North Korea's existing nuclear facilities were to be dismantled, and the spent reactor fuel taken out of the country.
Timeline of the North Korean nuclear program - Wikipedia

FLASHBACK: Bill Clinton: US Will Be Safer Because of My North Korea Deal

Silly far left drone!

ABB Board of Directors

That would be why I stated it was all bipartisan, these things always are. The only folks who are still trapped in this partisanshithead thinking are the voters, your power structure knows it's an illusion they can use on the public.

Silly far left drone!

That is hyper partisan!

I'll leave the partisanshithead blame game to you.

Should Trump start a war? This is another awful mess Obama left behind. The OP is clearly an Obamabot. But i'll ask anyway... What does the OP want Trump to do?

Ha, this OP's Trump-Hater gibberish keeps getting moved to Satire. WTG USMB! :lmao:

Silly far left drone!

That is hyper partisan!

AS you keep proving you are the only being hyper partisan by ignoring Obama and connecting dots to things that do not exist!

Silly far left drone!

That is hyper partisan!

AS you keep proving you are the only being hyper partisan by ignoring Obama and connecting dots to things that do not exist!

Oh, did he give N Korea reactors too?!?!?!?!

Silly far left drone!

The reactor deal was part of President Bill Clinton's policy of persuading the North Korean regime to positively engage with the west.

Forum List

Back