North Korea fires Ballistic Missile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocket Man fires another missile as Fat Donnie plays golf

NK soldiers risking death to get out of NK. It's just a matter of time before the whole country collapses. Dictatorships never survive when the light of day gets shined onto them...Keep pissing the little fat piglet off Trump...it's working.

NK soldiers risking death to get out of NK. It's just a matter of time before the whole country collapses. Dictatorships never survive when the light of day gets shined onto them...Keep pissing the little fat piglet off Trump...it's working.

I didn't realize that SK had resumed broadcasting world news over huge loudspeakers into NK. Apparently they can be heard 12 miles away.

I didn't realize that SK had resumed broadcasting world news over huge loudspeakers into NK. Apparently they can be heard 12 miles away.
Interesting! I think we are closer to witnessing the end of North Korea than ever before. The people are starving to death...Trump will go down in history if it happens.

Interesting! I think we are closer to witnessing the end of North Korea than ever before. The people are starving to death...Trump will go down in history if it happens.
It'll be hilarious what the cry babies say then!

Yup..Trump's place in history is assured.

North Korea/ I think it would go something like this:

After prolonged starvation, NK citizens attempt a coup..it scares Kim into launching a strike into SK...his attempted nuclear strike is mostly unsuccessful..but enough radiation is released to affect large swaths of China..millions die in Korea...the economic dislocation that results from SK dropping out of the world markets dominoes into world wide recession..as a cold war between China and the US further strangles trade. Russia and many other countries hold the US responsible for the fallout cause by Trump's massive retaliation..relations sour further.

Shit sandwich gets handed to the next administration.

History.

Yup..Trump's place in history is assured.

North Korea/ I think it would go something like this:

After prolonged starvation, NK citizens attempt a coup..it scares Kim into launching a strike into SK...his attempted nuclear strike is mostly unsuccessful..but enough radiation is released to affect large swaths of China..millions die in Korea...the economic dislocation that results from SK dropping out of the world markets dominoes into world wide recession..as a cold war between China and the US further strangles trade. Russia and many other countries hold the US responsible for the fallout cause by Trump's massive retaliation..relations sour further.

Shit sandwich gets handed to the next administration.

History.
Shrimp Fried Rice

We should have walked a mile to smoke a Kim-il.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back