North Korea Fires Artillery Shots!

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

This stands out as very much out of the ordinary in that it could be seen as China's opportunity for entry into the war. It's coming at a time that may prove to be critical with Turkey's (Nato's) escalation.

That is, assuming that N.K. is under the direct supervision of China.

This stands out as very much out of the ordinary in that it could be seen as China's opportunity for entry into the war. It's coming at a time that may prove to be critical with Turkey's (Nato's) escalation.

That is, assuming that N.K. is under the direct supervision of China.

I'm sure Canadas military will be on the front lines. Hey, we can send our brave domestic plain clothed officers there!

I'm sure Canadas military will be on the front lines. Hey, we can send our brave domestic plain clothed officers there!
Aside from your painful erection over our country's authorities-

A full read of the details of this story, sends some ominous messages. N.K. has been relatively quiet since 2017.

I'm wondering if there are many on this board who feel that China is surreptitiously pulling N.K.,s strings.

I think there's little doubt that China intends to secure the entire Korean peninsula as a priority more important than Taiwan at the moment.

A full read of the details of this story, sends some ominous messages. N.K. has been relatively quiet since 2017.

I'm wondering if there are many on this board who feel that China is surreptitiously pulling N.K.,s strings.

I think there's little doubt that China intends to secure the entire Korean peninsula as a priority more important than Taiwan at the moment.
So this war you speak of is China invading SK and then Taiwan. Is that right?

Do you have any proof China wants to conquer the entire Korean Peninsula?

Just another example of bad guys feeling emboldened by Pedo Joe's weakness.

So this war you speak of is China invading SK and then Taiwan. Is that right?
No, but the Korean peninsula is in China's sphere of influence and so China will view it in the same way the US views Central and South America.
Do you have any proof China wants to conquer the entire Korean Peninsula?
Proof isn't obtainable for those who are hostile to China's intentiions. I'll just strongly suggest that China will take the Korean peninsula, but probably not until China decides to enter America's war against Russia.

The same as for Taiwan but I only see peaceful means on the part of China on that contested territory.

In fact, all US holdings will be at risk according to US foreign policy of aggression, as the two great alliances are formed and solidified.

Europe as in the major players are far from secured by the US at this point in time. There are too many questions concerning US legitimacy for it's war.

No, but the Korean peninsula is in China's sphere of influence and so China will view it in the same way the US views Central and South America.

Proof isn't obtainable for those who are hostile to China's intentiions. I'll just strongly suggest that China will take the Korean peninsula, but probably not until China decides to enter America's war against Russia.

The same as for Taiwan but I only see peaceful means on the part of China on that contested territory.

In fact, all US holdings will be at risk according to US foreign policy of aggression, as the two great alliances are formed and solidified.

Europe as in the major players are far from secured by the US at this point in time. There are too many questions concerning US legitimacy for it's war.
Interesting but I don’t accept any if it.

First unlike the USG, China isn’t a warrior imperialist nation. It has a centuries old policy of avoiding war unless attacked. In fact, they built a Great Wall to prevent war. They don’t have a history of aggressive military imperialism like the US.

I don’t think China has any intention of getting involved in the USG provoked war with Russia. But if the USG provokes China, they will respond.

And they have no desire to conquer SK.

It could be the elites in the West desire a big war to bring about the Great Reset. A world war with Russia and China might be to their liking.

Interesting but I don’t accept any if it.

First unlike the USG, China isn’t a warrior imperialist nation. It has a centuries old policy of avoiding war unless attacked. In fact, they built a Great Wall to prevent war. They don’t have a history of aggressive military imperialism like the US.
China has already been attacked and provoked by America. You should equate the Great Wall to modern weapons of war and nuclear capability.
I don’t think China has any intention of getting involved in the USG provoked war with Russia. But if the USG provokes China, they will respond.
OH? I think the alliance has been formed and solidified between Russia and China. And US intent against China is crystal clear. America understands that China is a threat to US global power and it's a bit ridiculous to think that China doesn't understand the same. But most of all, both understand the nuclear deterrent.
And they have no desire to conquer SK.
The most probable result of the Cold war while it remains cold is each superpower consolidating it's assets in it's own sphere of influence. America still considers Europe as its sphere of influence, but that is still undecided.
It could be the elites in the West desire a big war to bring about the Great Reset. A world war with Russia and China might be to their liking.
No, it's obvious that all parties involved are going to continue to avoid a nuclear war. But America is fully aware of its power slipping away and is being procative against Russia to prevent it!

China will most likely continue to move ahead peacefully as long as America doesn't escalate. China doesn't intend a hostile takeover of either Taiwan or the Korean peninsula and will only act militarily to prevent America's aggression.

China expects Taiwan and Korea to get onside peacefully in the nost too distant future.

China is Russia and Russia is China.

China has already been attacked and provoked by America. You should equate the Great Wall to modern weapons of war and nuclear capability.

OH? I think the alliance has been formed and solidified between Russia and China. And US intent against China is crystal clear. America understands that China is a threat to US global power and it's a bit ridiculous to think that China doesn't understand the same. But most of all, both understand the nuclear deterrent.

The most probable result of the Cold war while it remains cold is each superpower consolidating it's assets in it's own sphere of influence. America still considers Europe as its sphere of influence, but that is still undecided.

No, it's obvious that all parties involved are going to continue to avoid a nuclear war. But America is fully aware of its power slipping away and is being procative against Russia to prevent it!

China will most likely continue to move ahead peacefully as long as America doesn't escalate. China doesn't intend a hostile takeover of either Taiwan or the Korean peninsula and will only act militarily to prevent America's aggression.

China expects Taiwan and Korea to get onside peacefully in the nost too distant future.

China is Russia and Russia is China.
The problem with all that is the wrongheaded thinking by the USG that it must rule the world. This crazy thinking is what is leading to war with two nuclear powers, but our government appears to be following such a crazy policy.

China and Russia were never closely aligned. The dumb aggressive tactics by the USG just might result in their alignment.

Throughout history dying empires always resort to drastic actions that often get a lot of people killed, but the empire still dies. Our government has learned nothing from history.

The problem with all that is the wrongheaded thinking by the USG that it must rule the world. This crazy thinking is what is leading to war with two nuclear powers, but our government appears to be following such a crazy policy.
But of course it's completely within the norms for an empire. The only difference is the complications of nuclear weapons. Not ruling the world exclusively comes with great losses in wealth of the country and much more suffering of the country's people.
China and Russia were never closely aligned. The dumb aggressive tactics by the USG just might result in their alignment.
They are now!
And you have pegged it for the reason.
Throughout history dying empires always resort to drastic actions that often get a lot of people killed, but the empire still dies. Our government has learned nothing from history.
It's no mystery on why America acts like any other declining empire. It's completely to be expected.

I think the wild card of MAD calls for a different approach that can only come when America comes to understand that the tradional approach isn't working.

If America acts in time, the right approach will be peaceful coexistence with the opposing power bloc.

If America doesn't relent with peace in time then all is lost and surely America will attempt to win a nuclear war.

But of course it's completely within the norms for an empire. The only difference is the complications of nuclear weapons. Not ruling the world exclusively comes with great losses in wealth of the country and much more suffering of the country's people.

They are now!
And you have pegged it for the reason.

It's no mystery on why America acts like any other declining empire. It's completely to be expected.

I think the wild card of MAD calls for a different approach that can only come when America comes to understand that the tradional approach isn't working.

If America acts in time, the right approach will be peaceful coexistence with the opposing power bloc.

If America doesn't relent with peace in time then all is lost and surely America will attempt to win a nuclear war.
I agree with most of that but not the idea that the US incurs great losses if it doesn’t rule the world. The reason it’s in this predicament is because it’s trying to rule the world.

I agree with most of that but not the idea that the US incurs great losses if it doesn’t rule the world. The reason it’s in this predicament is because it’s trying to rule the world.
you may be looking at my reference to 'great losses' in a different context. America's constant wars of aggression were for the purpose of gaining the wealth of the victim countries. That has been somewhat successful and well worth the cost. Americans don't understand or accept that it was money well spent.
But the rise of China and the alliance it's formed with Russia and the other Brics countries threatens those gains.
China is entering countries all over the world by invitation, while the US has gained a reputation of being hated.
That's the 'great losses' I was suggesting. Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria are slipping away to aligning with a much more trusted and friendly alliance.
Venezuela can only be held by the US by force of arms and is becoming a real concern being within what the US considers it's sphere of influence.

you may be looking at my reference to 'great losses' in a different context. America's constant wars of aggression were for the purpose of gaining the wealth of the victim countries. That has been somewhat successful and well worth the cost. Americans don't understand or accept that it was money well spent.
But the rise of China and the alliance it's formed with Russia and the other Brics countries threatens those gains.
China is entering countries all over the world by invitation, while the US has gained a reputation of being hated.
That's the 'great losses' I was suggesting. Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria are slipping away to aligning with a much more trusted and friendly alliance.
Venezuela can only be held by the US by force of arms and is becoming a real concern being within what the US considers it's sphere of influence.
I can’t agree our government’s constant wars of aggression have benefited the people. Quite the opposite. It has blown up the national debt and will ultimately terminate the empire, just as was done to all great empires throughout history.

The wars did greatly benefit a select few like the war profiteer corporations, politicians, and Wall Street, as wars always do.

Is it possible the fools in charge are preparing to launch a nuclear war with Russia and China, to keep a dying empire alive?

Forum List

Back