North Korea Employing Thugs for Diplomatic Solutions

bluesky79

Apr 21, 2008
2010 World cup opening ceremony took place at the Soccer City Stadium, Johannesburg on June 11th. During the ceremony, South Korean diplomat to South Africa, Han-Su Kim left his seat to use the restroom. At that moment, North Korean diplomat to South Africa, Hee-Jung Ahn snatched Kim's arm and said "If the South continue to behave that way, North Korea will not tolerate it" in an aggressive manner.

North Korea is unhappy with the South Korean government's effort in raising international support over the Cheonan sinking. It is evident that the economic crisis in North Korea worsened as the international community reproached DPRK and imposed sanctions against it. However, it doesn't mean that its diplomat can openly makes threats against another nation. Even now, they are unwilling to admit their fault. What a weird nation.

correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't NK basically starving while it's insane leaders live it up?

as such, isn't thier economic situation being parlayed into a blame game with SK?

~S~

correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't NK basically starving while it's insane leaders live it up?

as such, isn't thier economic situation being parlayed into a blame game with SK?

~S~

More or less, yeah, pretty much. NK is in the gutter. More and more lately, they've come out with increasingly bizarre behavior (sinking that ship, demanding $75 trillion from the US, and these sort of sad tricks).

Considering they have a nuke, it's worrisome.

~S~

More or less, yeah, pretty much. NK is in the gutter. More and more lately, they've come out with increasingly bizarre behavior (sinking that ship, demanding $75 trillion from the US, and these sort of sad tricks).

Considering they have a nuke, it's worrisome.

Wouldn't be too worried. As soon as "Lil" Kim finally kicks the bucket there will be a power struggle between his children and his advisors that will eventually end up with one or more of them dead and the rest off in exile. The poor people of NK will finally be free of the tyranny that has held them back in third world conditions... That is unless China steps in and throws a monkey wrench in that whole plan.

Forum List

Back