North Korea calls US Toothless Wolf

Muslims really don't care if the Christians or the Jews accept Allah as the same God of the Old Testament or not. ......... :cool:

Nope, Muslims kill them either way. Even converts to Islam are not safe from the sword of Islam as James Foley found out. The number of people you kill is the largest proof of the devil you serve.

Muslims really don't care if the Christians or the Jews accept Allah as the same God of the Old Testament or not. ......... :cool:
Indeed.

The nice part about it is, that Christians and Jews know better, and know that you don't care, and, in turn, do not care if you care.

The Grand Pedophile's emissaries were laughed out of every respectable palace court and church and temple of the age, with good reason.

Allah and the G-d of the Jews are the exact same divinity.

But the god of the Christians has been corrupted into a polytheistic idol. ....... :cool:

Now you're just being repetitive. Islam is demonic, proven by how much you all hate the real people of God, the Christians and the Jews. Your made up religion by your murderous pedophile prophet (feces be upon him) has brought nothing but misery, oppression, suffering, and death for its entire existence. If we didn't defeat your armies in Europe and then crush you at Jerusalem, Christianity and Western Civilization would have become extinct. You people don't get along with other cultures, you demand they convert or die. And everywhere Islam spreads, like a cancer, is dead religion, the tyranny of religious law, and the absence of all humanitarian regard.

You belong to an evil religion that serves a demon. I have absolutely no respect for it.

But the god of the Christians has been corrupted into a polytheistic idol. ....... :cool:
You bring up a good point yes Christians idolize symbols the crucifix, even though the commandments tell them no idols. (No different then Romans using a phallic symbol for protection and to identify what god they worshipped, it's the same reasons Christians carry a crucifix but that's how early Christians got converts by adopting pagan traditions)But alas Jews and Muslims do this as well with land and mosques. I just don't see a god beholden to any land or temple. Too bad they can't get along because the Jews and Muslims are related via Ishmael so in essence it is just a family feud based on who inherits some land... Kind of retarded that people kill each other over nothing. But the old testament also says that the sons and daughters of Ishmael will be in all nations and raise their hand against all nations. Crazy that they would fulfill their own prophesy. Is it because it tells them to do this via brainwashing or is it actual prophesy?

But back to the to the topic. North Korea, it's sad really because South Korea is such an awesome place to visit.

No, the vision of God celebrated by Christians represents three perceived and separate manifestations of the One True God, at various times.

Far too lofty and complex a concept for camel-buggerers to comprehend.

Oh, and, speaking of idols, any delusional folk that play ring-around-the-rosie with a meteorite in a stone cube have zero room to talk.

On a par with the delusional dynasty-worshiping peasants of North Korea.

No, the vision of God celebrated by Christians represents three perceived and separate manifestations of the One True God, at various times.

Far too lofty and complex a concept for camel-buggerers to comprehend.

Oh, and, speaking of idols, any delusional folk that play ring-around-the-rosie with a meteorite in a stone cube have zero room to talk.

On a par with the delusional dynasty-worshiping peasants of North Korea.

This^^^^^

I've always pictured that rock being "painted" by an infra red laser target designator. That should be our exact response if Muslims ever fulfill their dream of detonating a nuclear bomb in an American city. Western society brought Islam to it's knees before and it can do it again. We should never forget that the knife of Islam was once at our throats threatening the extinction of Christianity and ensuring that Islam would indeed rule the world by the sword. They are far from harmless.

North Korea will continue to last as long as they're not so stupid as to adopt "tolerance" like every other Western nation.
christmas-tree-112.gif

North Korean leader - Human Rights Criminal photo.
Vladimir Putin has invited him to be his guest in Moscow
this year to celebrate some Russian anniversary.
A man is known by the company he keeps.
This is what bad company looks like!
If there is a hotter place in hell, they will both be there.

24343BB200000578-0-image-m-23_1419340223699.jpg

The story of Soon Ok Lee who escaped North Korea after Work Camp Imprisonment. She used to be a Communist loyal to Kim Jong Il. Today she is no longer a Communist. Her experience in the Labor Camp led her to Jesus Christ. She said the people who suffered the most torture were the Christians. This man and his father are criminals and guilty of Human Rights Abuses.

'A man is known by the company he keeps.' Good phrase.
Let's start
gaddafi-con-obama1.jpg

rumsfeld_saddam.jpeg

PHO-09Sep24-179271.jpg

But I think that this 'bad company' is a result of the circumstances. I don't think that Putin likes Kim Jong Un (he likes him like Obama likes Gaddafi, Clinton Mubarak or Rumsfeld likes Saddam) but now he has no choice because the US does its best to push Russia.

He may not like him. But he is doing business with him. I doubt the leader of China likes Putin but he is doing business with him too. Tell me. Is there any honor among thieves? Is "liking the person" necessary to be in a tight alliance with them for the goal you have in mind? Have you ever heard of the saying the enemy of my enemy is my friend? I think it is more along those lines.

Putin has a good poker face and we don't really know what cards he is holding but I'd say they must be pretty good. I'm sure you know more about that than I do.

Last edited:

You bring up a good point yes Christians idolize symbols the crucifix, even though the commandments tell them no idols. (No different then Romans using a phallic symbol for protection and to identify what god they worshipped, it's the same reasons Christians carry a crucifix but that's how early Christians got converts by adopting pagan traditions)But alas Jews and Muslims do this as well with land and mosques. I just don't see a god beholden to any land or temple. Too bad they can't get along because the Jews and Muslims are related via Ishmael so in essence it is just a family feud based on who inherits some land... Kind of retarded that people kill each other over nothing. But the old testament also says that the sons and daughters of Ishmael will be in all nations and raise their hand against all nations. Crazy that they would fulfill their own prophesy. Is it because it tells them to do this via brainwashing or is it actual prophesy?

But back to the to the topic. North Korea, it's sad really because South Korea is such an awesome place to visit.

You're mistaken. Christians do not idolize the crucifix. As for North Korea - I find it sad because a nation of people are suffering greatly.

He may not like him. But he is doing business with him. I doubt the leader of China likes Putin but he is doing business with him too. Tell me. Is there any honor among thieves? Is "liking the person" necessary to be in a tight alliance with them for the goal you have in mind? Have you ever heard of the saying the enemy of my enemy is my friend? I think it is more along those lines.

Putin has a good poker face and we don't really know what cards he is holding but I'd say they must be pretty good. I'm sure you know more about that than I do.
Yes, he is doing business with him. But why? Before sanctions and the second cold war they just exchanged pleasantries few times.
America supported Mubarak for 20 years, supported madjahedeens in Afghanistan in 80's and development of the golden triangle.
Now may I ask you: 'Is there any honor among thieves?'

The North Korean Leader behaves like a two year old. He needs to grow up. I suspect that Vladimir Putin is behind much (if not all) of what this guy does. The only World leader I can think of that is as immature as Kim Jong Un is Vladimir Putin. Wrestling lions and tigers and what's next......bears? Only Putin outdoes his performance for the ridiculous!

North Korea call US toothless wolf as row over Sony hack intensifies Daily Mail Online

North Korea has branded the U.S. a 'toothless wolf' whose 'strength is waning day by day' in the latest round of tough-talk following on from the Sony hacking scandal.

A column in the country's national newspaper Rodong Sinmun, which is run by the ruling Communist party, called America an 'empire of devils' that is is 'bound to grow old and go to ruin.'

Tensions between the U.S. and North Korea began rising last month after Sony Pictures was hacked for producing The Interview, a film which depicts the assassination of the country's 'supreme ruler', Kim Jong-Un.

While North Korea has denied being behind the hack, a government official called it a 'righteous act' and threatened to attack cinemas showing the film, leading to the launch being cancelled.

President Barack Obama publicly chastised Sony for pulling the film, before promising a 'proportional response' to the hack, before North Korea's internet was taken offline yesterday.

The U.S. has also refused to acknowledge it had attacked North Korean cyberspace, but the outage prompted an angry response today.

Well, I suppose a toothless wolf can still hold its head high in a contest with a blind midget imbecile...

OH! I'm sorry... a blind imbecile 'little person'.

Yes, he is doing business with him. But why? Before sanctions and the second cold war they just exchanged pleasantries few times.
America supported Mubarak for 20 years, supported madjahedeens in Afghanistan in 80's and development of the golden triangle.
Now may I ask you: 'Is there any honor among thieves?'

Good point. I will have to think about that, Supplex. Perhaps that is part of the reason America is under the judgment of God. If you had been here longer you'd know that I have repeatedly warned America is under the judgment of God and have no doubt in my mind that it is not afar off.

New Topics

Forum List

Back