North Korea Blows Up Nuclear Test Site

Isn’t the entire point of a nuclear test site to be blown up?

Depends......There would be support buildings....labs...warehouses...etc. The place were the bomb is ignited is the detonation zone. The U.S. used a whole island for that...Bikini Island. I'm not sure what little Kimmy blew up but the video looks like buildings that would have been occupied. In any case, for whatever reason, it seems he had no use for it so he blew it up for propaganda purposes.

qzk6u6d.jpg

Depends......There would be support buildings....labs...warehouses...etc. The place were the bomb is ignited is the detonation zone. The U.S. used a whole island for that...Bikini Island. I'm not sure what little Kimmy blew up but the video looks like buildings that would have been occupied. In any case, for whatever reason, it seems he had no use for it so he blew it up for propaganda purposes.
The site was damaged beyond usability when they tested a hydrogen bomb that created a much larger explosion than they expected.

Reportedly, some 200 North Koreans were killed at the test site when tunnels collapsed during the test. This is likely why they decided to publicly dismantle the site as a false gesture of good will.

Here are two reports of the story.

Tunnel collapses at North Korean nuke test site

Last edited:
Trump got played!

There is no evidence 'he got played' yet.

Yeah, this was for show, we all know that.

But North Korea has been screwing with the US, since Bush was in office, and certainly since Obama, which they practically ignored.

I don't think many, on the right or left, thought Kim would be so quick to fold on anything.

This is just even more reason we opposed the Iran deal, because the Iran deal was almost the exact same as the Korean deal, and had the same promises. If you go back and watch the video of Bill Clinton saying he signed a historic deal with Korea to prevent them from going Nuclear, it sounds almost exactly the same as Obama did, when he did the Iran deal.

It is much easier to prevent a nation from going nuclear to begin with, than dealing with one that already has nuclear bombs.

As for NK, I don't know. I think Trump will have to lean really hard on NK...... OR..... and this could be hard.... Lean on China enough, with the threat of Tariffs on imported Chinese products, to get them to smack North Korea around.

Because the fact is, the only reason NK has the balls to jerk us around, is because they think China has their back.

If Trump goes to China with a deal to scrap the Tariffs and trade war, in favor of China removing Nukes from North Korea.... I personally would end up a Trump voter for 2020.

Unfortunately, I don't think Trump would be that smart.... and even if he was, I don't think China would go for it.

qzk6u6d.jpg

Nice PIX........So?

Anyone looking at these threads and posts would think Americans aren't interested in peace and security.

Forum List

Back