North Korea Accuses Trump of Declaring War Against Kim Jong Un, Threatens to Shoot Down U.S. Planes

Similar to Donald Trump, it is not what Kim says that is worthy of notice but what he does.

Kim is a dictator that has killed members of his own family and maintains prisons that hold families for 2 generations that had (in Kimmy's estimable opinion) the temerity to merely question him. Your comparison is worse than false.
The topic is about the prospect of war between the USA and North Korea, not how Kim acts in his own country or with his own family nor how Trump acts towards Mexican-Americans or black Americans. My post relates to the personalities of Kim and Trump and how they are similar in bombast. Kim talks a lot, like Trump, but he has not attacked another country. The same cannot be said about Donald Trump who ordered rockets to be fired at Syria.

I just showed you how your comparison falls flat. You chose to side-step it because you cannot challenge what I wrote. Just admit you hate Trump and move on.

Similar to Donald Trump, it is not what Kim says that is worthy of notice but what he does.

Kim is a dictator that has killed members of his own family and maintains prisons that hold families for 2 generations that had (in Kimmy's estimable opinion) the temerity to merely question him. Your comparison is worse than false.
The topic is about the prospect of war between the USA and North Korea, not how Kim acts in his own country or with his own family nor how Trump acts towards Mexican-Americans or black Americans. My post relates to the personalities of Kim and Trump and how they are similar in bombast. Kim talks a lot, like Trump, but he has not attacked another country. The same cannot be said about Donald Trump who ordered rockets to be fired at Syria.

I just showed you how your comparison falls flat. You chose to side-step it because you cannot challenge what I wrote. Just admit you hate Trump and move on.
Your earlier post was confusing.
Both Kim and Trump are narcissistic paranoid windbags.

Like this? I've heard his chest thumping, of course, but this seems different.

Like this....

North Korea threats timeline

North Korea announced to had developed ballistic missiles capable of reaching the US mainland

In January 2013 North Korea announced it was planning a new nuclear test, raising the confrontation with the US to a whole new level.

“the time has come to settle accounts with the US imperialists” and ordered rocket units be put on standby to fire on US bases in the South Pacific.

The following day, March 30, North Korea declared it was entering a “state of war” against its Southern neighbor, stating that from now on any issues between the two countries would be resolved in a "wartime manner."

Pyongyang also warned it would retaliate against any provocations by the US and South Korea without "any prior notice."

North Korea, Always Quotable: 9 Memorable Statements From Kim Jong-un’s Reign

North Korea “can tip new-type intercontinental ballistic rockets with more powerful nuclear warheads and keep any cesspool of evils in the earth, including the U.S. mainland, within our striking range,” Kim Jong-un said in April after witnessing what was called the successful test of an engine for a reliable, long-range missile. The North has repeatedly threatened nuclear strikes against the United States, and it recently has claimed a series of successes in testing various technologies needed to make an intercontinental ballistic missile.

Apparently you have limited information.

Last edited:

Your hatred of our President has obviously adversely affected your sanity.

Your hatred of our President has obviously adversely affected your sanity.
If I lived in the USA I might hate Donald Trump but I see him as a mentally unbalanced clown. Nothing more. I predicted he will not see his term out.

If I lived in the USA I might hate Donald Trump but I see him as a mentally unbalanced clown. Nothing more. I predicted he will not see his term out.

OK so you don't live in the USA and really have no idea what you're talking about, yet you spew your deranged nonsense here. I say you don't even recognize your own hatred.

Which is terrorizing. Firing missiles over our ally Japan and setting off nuclear weapon tests including a hydrogen bomb. That's what he does.

Does he want war? What does he hope to accomplish? Daily his people are told that the United States is preparing for war against their country.

Cute try. If you want an honest discussion, the rockets sent into Syria after warning Russia and using the MOAB to kill ISIS terrorists have nothing to do with one another. Two totally separate issues.

The nuclear weapons issue has been kicked down the road for over forty years. The road has run out!

OK so you don't live in the USA and really have no idea what you're talking about, yet you spew your deranged nonsense here. I say you don't even recognize your own hatred.
The only one posting hatred is yourself.

The only one posting hatred is yourself.

I said you are spewing deranged nonsense which is truth. YOU are the one who brought up hate.

Forum List

Back