North Korea accused President Trump of “making trouble” with his “aggressive” tweets

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
Yeah, Trump is the guy in the playground taunting everyone. And then runs behind his money and military to fight for him..

“Trump is always making provocations with his aggressive words,” Han Song Ryol told the Associated Press in an interview in Pyongyang. “So that’s why. It’s not the DPRK but the U.S. and Trump that makes trouble,” he said, using the abbreviation for the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, as North Korea is officially known.

Teasing_9f3593_836725.gif

China issues stern warning to U.S., North Korea over their growing tensions

The leader of North Korea is offended and threatened by TWEETS?

I had no idea he was a 'Closet Liberal SNOWFLAKE'.

Bwuhahahahahahaha!

Wait until DJ Trump fires a few dozen missiles at N.Korea.

Then fat boy Kim will be really frazzled.

Kim thinks he is the only person who gets to piss other people and nations off.

Yeah, Trump is the guy in the playground taunting everyone. And then runs behind his money and military to fight for him..

“Trump is always making provocations with his aggressive words,” Han Song Ryol told the Associated Press in an interview in Pyongyang. “So that’s why. It’s not the DPRK but the U.S. and Trump that makes trouble,” he said, using the abbreviation for the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, as North Korea is officially known.

What's really happening:

“China has a bottom line it will protect at all costs, that is the security and stability of northeast China.”
“If the bottom line is touched, China will employ all means available including the military means to strike back.”
“By that time the Chinese People’s Liberation Army will launch attacks to DPRK nuclear facilities of its own.”

HE DID IT! China Just Threatened The UNTHINKABLE To North Korea And It’s All Thanks To Trump!

. Well let's just hope the Fatboy doesn't do anything STUPID.

Bwuhahahahahahaha!
I assume that you aren't holding up Trump as the opposite of an easily offended Snowflake.

Nuke the fat little fuck.

Let me get this straight.

Kim Jong Un is detonating nuclear weapons, testing missiles that can deliver them to South Korea, Japan, and ultimately the United States, and is openly threatening to use them on those countries.

Donald Trump is making "aggressive tweets". With a cell phone.

Therefore, Trump is the bad guy we all have to watch out for.

Got it. Makes perfect sense to me.

:dunno:

Bwuhahahahahahaha!

So being offended by tweets makes you a closet liberal SNOWFLAKE? I'm not even going to say it, but we both know what that makes Trump.

. Well let's just hope the Fatboy doesn't do anything STUPID.

Which fat boy are you talking about? Ours or theirs? They are both about evenly matched.

Nuke the fat little fuck.
As best I can tell, fallout winds would be favorable for China in the month of April...

http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a283779.pdf

Forum List

Back