North East has secound coolest Summer on record,Where is this Global Warming?

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
Meterologist have stated that this is the secound coolest summer on record ,since records have been kept in America. I ask all the Human Global warming nuts out there, where is the global warming that we should be experiencing.??!!

]
tin-foil-hat.jpg

Let's see, we have had less than a month of summer thus far, but it is the second coolest on record? And this wonderful kernal of information is published where?

it is in washington! jk
You guys maybe cooler but it got hot here early, of course when we have bad winters which this year we broke records we always have hot summers it seems.

The theory is that a warming of the Arctic release enough water out of the polar ice and Greenland Ice Cap that the decrease in salinity does not allow the cold water to sink, thus failing to draw the warm Gulf Stream north. So one would have a situation where the Northeastern States would experiance a cooling, while the rest of the nation experianced a warming.

At the start of the Younger Dryas this actually happened, although as the result of a far differant cause. Right now, the variations in the Gulf Stream flow are well within natural variation.

That makes it cooler here? I'm not heavy into meteorology how does that happen?

I'll read a link if you dont want to type it out.

Partridge is a third rate dink. Just ignore his blather...

wow, what did I do to you to deserve that?

Oh, that's right, you're just a douchebag. go fuck yourself

Alan its been over a week and you still didn't answer me.

If you want that guy to be wrong about what he said about you then you need to provide the answer, or else he is right your just being a dink.

I'm betting you got the answer though.

Forum List

Back