North Dakota Republicans block Native Americans from voting

A federal judge has granted North Dakota Republicans the ability to block Native Americans from voting

A federal judge rejected on Thursday a lawsuit brought by Native American voters disenfranchised by North Dakota's draconian voter ID law. The decision likely means that hundreds, perhaps thousands of citizens will not be able to cast a ballot in November because they live on reservations.

The Republican party sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Remember the good old days when only one party had all the judges?

These folks need to make up they’re minds... are they Americans or do they belong to some other nation, separate from the USA? Only Americans have the right to vote.

Pick a side and stick with it.

Quoted for truth. Same goes for Democrats and their loving support for Iran and Obama's gift of many billions of dollars to their terrorist regime.

Only thing that might stop non-citizens from voting, would be a proof of citizenship ID requirement. Currently, not one state has it.

A tribal ID cards with a photo from a federally recognized tribe is acceptable to use as ID to vote per federal law. If ND passed a law to restrict that acceptance based on no listed address than appeals need to be filed.

And yes I believe you need ID to vote.

I don't no of any Native Americans in my world that don't have drivers licenses. At least I think they do, they drive and own vehicles?

Forum List

Back