North Dakota hijabbed muslim tells passerby i'm going to slice your neck

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
North Dakota: Hijabbed Muslima tells passersby “I’m going to slice your neck”
“Woman charged with terrorizing after allegedly threatening to slice someone’s neck,” Valley News Live, March 6, 2019

Oh look Europe is starting to unfold in the US, watch the dumbasses who chanted let them in feel the love.........

Somalian are the most evil , blank staring, emptied souled looking mother fkrs I have ver seen. I see them all the time where we live and you want to see blank stares from seriously an empty soul . THERE IS NO SOUL IN these mother fkrs.

“Woman charged with terrorizing after allegedly threatening to slice someone’s neck,” Valley News Live, March 6, 2019

Oh look Europe is starting to unfold in the US, watch the dumbasses who chanted let them in feel the love.........

Somalian are the most evil , blank staring, emptied souled looking mother fkrs I have ver seen. I see them all the time where we live and you want to see blank stares from seriously an empty soul . THERE IS NO SOUL IN these mother fkrs.
Oh ma gawl!!!!! :eek:

Yeah, and they dont like dogs either

53d8b9b589bd347a98231ec65381da8a.jpg

Yeah, and they dont like dogs either

53d8b9b589bd347a98231ec65381da8a.jpg
Depends on how they’re cooked.

It’s to be expected by Muslims… They live for violence

He should of kicked his ass. He deserves a severe beating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back