North Carolina woman started college at 12, now has Ph.D. at 23

I hate to address the elephant in the room, but: 11 years to get an 8-year degree is not exactly blazing fast.

Wow!!.....A genius... I posted this here for the nutjobs who think Black people are less intelligent...

rlb1wzmerr2ie46cnvtn.png

Are you sure she is a woman already ??

Age 12 (and anything under 18) is a "girl".

And single females over 18 are "ladies" not "women".

Does she have kids? Probably does huh?

Does he have a husband? Probably not huh?

Norbert Wiener got his at the age of 18, so I guess she is less intelligent than him. What color would you say he is? He appears to be white, don't you think?
50b40e36e872168d401050133446cd41.jpg

He's a Jew ...We got it like that, but that doesn't make her less intelligent ...What was your point again?
You produced an example of a black woman getting a PHD at the age of 23 and suggested that black people aren't less intelligent because of that fact. I then produced an example of a white guy (his religion is unimportant) who got his 5 years sooner than her, which shows that he's even smarter, so you are going to have to find a better example if you want to prove that black people aren't less intelligent.

What is this? The Illogic Olympics?

Take people as individuals, and avoid the fuss.

Have you ever studied discourse analysis?
UnkleTard grew up in Mexico, so if it wasn't wrapped in a taco, he wouldn't know much about it.

Who?

Removed 6 posts of off topic/trolling/no content.

Clean it up people, at least TRY to pretend you are adults.

This person was 12 years old when they started college something none of you who are ragging on her for taking 11 years to get a Phd can say.

She should be proud of herself. Continuing your education, regardless of how long it takes, is wonderful.

Wow!!.....A genius... I posted this here for the nutjobs who think Black people are less intelligent...

What a STUPID argument.. by anecdote. One outstanding person does NOT an Average Group IQ make. There are OF COURSE people at the far ends of their respective Bell Curves.

That said, I immediately smelled a White parent.
SHO enough...
Her Father is White, and her mother Jamaican/mixed-race-black.
Her father literally followed her around to classes and probably greatly helped with papers, PhD, etc.
And that's the only real way to change IQ quickly. Genetically.

Julia Nepper is ready for her early start - News - Wilmington Star News ...
www.starnewsonline.com/article/20060904/news/605118235

Sep 4, 2006 - College at 12 It's her job to learn; her dad says it's his to give her that chance and to be there for her A pop machine in one of Cape Fear Community College's ... Julia Nepper is ready for her early start .... The offspring of a Jamaican mother and White father, Julia is racing to define her own life's meaning."...'

What a pathetic/low-IQ OP.
`

Last edited:

What a STUPID argument.. by anecdote. One outstanding person does NOT an Average Group IQ make. There are OF COURSE people at the far ends of their respective Bell Curves.

SHO enough...
Her father literally followed her around to classes and probably greatly helped with papers, PhD, etc.

Sep 4, 2006 - College at 12 It's her job to learn; her dad says it's his to give her that chance and to be there for her A pop machine in one of Cape Fear Community College's ... Julia Nepper is ready for her early start .... The offspring of a Jamaican mother and White father, Julia is racing to define her own life's meaning."...'

`

Try making sense when you post would you? This girl having a white parent doesn't raise her IQ. When we examine modern word history and all the stupid shit white people have done to fuck up the world, it is the height of ignorance for a white person to declare their inherent genetic superiority relative to intelligence.

SHO enough...

`

Try making sense when you post would you? This girl having a white parent doesn't raise her IQ. When we examine modern word history and all the stupid shit white people have done to fuck up the world, it is the height of ignorance for a white person to declare their inherent genetic superiority relative to intelligence.
Do you have a link to all the 100% black kids who went to college at 12?

Forum List

Back