North Carolina GOP solves the sea level rise problem

thanks for making an effort to be civil bobgnote, but I dont engage in conversation with trolls.

thanks for making an effort to be civil bobgnote, but I dont engage in conversation with trolls.

NO thanks, for being a stupid idiot, Crapforbrains. When I feel like it, I'll rub your puppy-uppity nose, in your own shit.

It must get kinda lonely, if your idiot-wingpunks aren't all spamming these pages up, with you. Too bad you had enough integrity, to blow off that idiot, Wienerbitch. I suppose the other morons will be back here, looking for you to write some semblance of science, but you and I know you are a fucking dunce, as soon as we don't have Wienerbitch to compare, to you. You sure are a dumbshit, for opposing pubs with brains:
1. Trakar;
2. The Koch Brothers.

Why you would oppose O.R.'s link to satellite data is your business, but you sure are an idiot.

Why you would oppose Old Rocks is your business, since I think he's an independent, MAYBE a sometime rat or pub, but why you'd shit around with me watching is you want to get called every name you ever deserved to be called, and 'Crapforbrains' still fits.

Forum List

Back