North Carolina Boy Asks Donald Trump for a Hug After Hurricane Florence

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Yup. He is pure evil!...You DemonRATS really do suck! I fully expect the MSM claiming he was groping this young boy, they LIE about everything he does!

AP_18262616144717-640x481.jpg

President Donald Trump toured New Bern, North Carolina, on Wednesday, viewing the damage caused by Hurricane Florence.

Trump also visited Temple Baptist Church and joined volunteers handing out pre-packaged meals to storm victims

As he passed out supplies, one boy wearing a hat approached the president.

“Can I have a hug?” he asked.

“Yes!” Trump said enthusiastically, embracing the boy to the delight of the crowd.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Regressives don’t care about all the good President Trump does. All they care about is their globalist Agenda.

being good does not make great headlines
the MSM loves evil/disasters/etc

Great PR move. Obama and Clinton hugged kids all the time, but they didn't have to pay those kids to do it.

`
I'm sure after the hug he gave her a roll of bounty.

Hope so. He has a history of not paying what he agreed to pay. Remember when he cheated these little girls out of the pay for their performance?
images

Great PR move. Obama and Clinton hugged kids all the time, but they didn't have to pay those kids to do it.
I'm sure the boy was sincere. Why is it that your ilk cant just take something innocent and let it roll?

I'm sure the boy was sincere. Why is it that your ilk cant just take something innocent and let it roll?

Because there is nothing in Trump's history to lead anyone to believe that was an unscripted event. NOBODY is allowed near a microphone at Trump events without what they will say being pre-approved.

Because there is nothing in Trump's history to lead anyone to believe that was an unscripted event. NOBODY is allowed near a microphone at Trump events without what they will say being pre-approved.
This is quite different.

Yup. He is pure evil!...You DemonRATS really do suck! I fully expect the MSM claiming he was groping this young boy, they LIE about everything he does!

AP_18262616144717-640x481.jpg

President Donald Trump toured New Bern, North Carolina, on Wednesday, viewing the damage caused by Hurricane Florence.

Trump also visited Temple Baptist Church and joined volunteers handing out pre-packaged meals to storm victims

As he passed out supplies, one boy wearing a hat approached the president.

“Can I have a hug?” he asked.

“Yes!” Trump said enthusiastically, embracing the boy to the delight of the crowd.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...
That was nice of the President.

Forum List

Back