North American Union Discussed on FOX(Video)

Lookout

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2007
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mzJro8F44E]YouTube - North American Union Discussed on FOX[/ame]

WOW, It's really starting to hit main stream media now. THe ugly multiheaded beast is starting to show its teeth as it rears its head which it must do to come to be. WOW! We told you! We tried to wake you! We tried to warn you! NOw here it is on main stream media and it isnt going away and it isn't a conspiracy theory!!!:D
Here is a site with more information on this subject.
http://www.nauwarroom.org/

Now here is the real scoop....[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T74VA3xU0EA&NR=1[/ame]

Last edited:
The NAU War Room

PETITION AGAINST THE NORTH AMERICAN UNION
AND THE NAFTA SUPERHIGHWAY
Petition to Members of the United States Congress
Whereas,
government documents discovered by a freedom of information request reveal a shadow government plan to merge the United States with Mexico and Canada to create a "North American Union";
and

Whereas,
the North American Union could erase our borders, replace the dollar with the “Amero”, lead to unlimited immigration, and render the Constitution of the United States meaningless;

and

Whereas, the NAFTA Superhighway could allow virtually unlimited smuggling of drugs, terrorists and illegal immigrants into the United States, as well as cost great numbers of American port workers to lose their jobs; and

and

Whereas,
U.S. Representatives Virgil Goode (Va.), Walter Jones (N.C.), Ron Paul (Tex.), and Tom Tancredo (Colo.) have introduced House Concurrent Resolution 40, to demand that:
(1) the United States should not engage in the construction of a North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) Superhighway System;

(2) the United States should not enter into a North American Union with Mexico and Canada; and

(3) the President should indicate strong opposition to these or any other proposals that threaten the sovereignty of the United States.

Therefore,
I urge you to co-sponsor House Concurrent Resolution 40, the Congressional resolution opposing the North American Union and the NAFTA Superhighway; work for its passage in the subcommittee and committee, vote for it, and urge your colleagues to do the same.

Your threads were merged.. You're not going to post a bunch of shit about the same thing all over the place.

Thanks.

YouTube - North American Union Discussed on FOX

WOW, It's really starting to hit main stream media now. THe ugly multiheaded beast is starting to show its teeth as it rears its head which it must do to come to be. WOW! We told you! We tried to wake you! We tried to warn you! NOw here it is on main stream media and it isnt going away and it isn't a conspiracy theory!!!:D
Here is a site with more information on this subject.
The NAU War Room, Leading the fight against the North American Union

Now here is the real scoop....YouTube - NORTH AMERICAN UNION

What do you expect when you let them hire foreogners and send jobs overseas and get used to the cheap labor?

Corpoate America with the gop will not give up their cheap labor. They'll join with liberals and hispanic's in america to do whatever they have to do when push comes to shove.

We already allowed them to do so many anti american labor things, why would this be the final straw? Not with the american sheeple.

your Threads Were Merged.. You're Not Going To Post A Bunch Of Shit About The Same Thing All Over The Place.

Thanks.

Fuck You And Your Censorship Propaganda Shit Too! Fucking Commie Bitch!!!! COULD THIS BE A SERIOUS CASE OF LIPSTICK ON A PIG? A FASCIST PIG.
MAYBE ONE DAY THIS SITE WILL GET A MOD. THAT UNDERSTANDS JUST WHAT THE CONSTITUTION AND THE FIRST AMMENDMENT REALLY MEANS. OF COURSE WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM A SITE THAT MODO IS WHERE YOUR VOICES COUNT?...YEAH, AS LONG AS ITS WHAT THEY THINK IT IS THAT NEEDS TO BE HEARD. ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH THIS COUNTRY, A BUNCH OF PSYCHOPATHIC CONTROL FREEKS. JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE A BROKEN HEART CAUSE SOME GUY USED YOU FOR YOUR TRUE PURPOSE IN LIFE AND BROKE YOUR HEART DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO TAKE IT OUT ON THE WHOLE WORLD...GET SOME THERAPY!

Last edited:
Fuck You And Your Censorship Propaganda Shit Too! Fucking Commie Bitch!!!! COULD THIS BE A SERIOUS CASE OF LIPSTICK ON A PIG? A FASCIST PIG.
MAYBE ONE DAY THIS SITE WILL GET A MOD. THAT UNDERSTANDS JUST WHAT THE CONSTITUTION AND THE FIRST AMMENDMENT REALLY MEANS. OF COURSE WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM A SITE THAT MODO IS WHERE YOUR VOICES COUNT?...YEAH, AS LONG AS ITS WHAT THEY THINK IT IS THAT NEEDS TO BE HEARD. ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH THIS COUNTRY, A BUNCH OF PSYCHOPATHIC CONTROL FREEKS. JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE A BROKEN HEART CAUSE SOME GUY USED YOU FOR YOUR TRUE PURPOSE IN LIFE AND BROKE YOUR HEART DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO TAKE IT OUT ON THE WHOLE WORLD...GET SOME THERAPY!

Here's some therapy for you... Your threads were merged, since they were on the same topic. Hell, they weren't even moved to Conspiracy Theories.. *I* thought I was being nice giving them a chance by leaving them in this forum.

However, enjoy your vacation. See you in a month.

what crap journalism..sure they finally discuses the north American union
but leave it at the end like its a opinion..not a fact...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mzJro8F44E]YouTube - North American Union Discussed on FOX[/ame]

Last edited:
well that's simply is not the case..but of course your just the type these fox news pieces are aimed at..someone who just likes 30 sec sound bites..and will never research the information for himself

well that's simply is not the case..but of course your just the type these fox news pieces are aimed at..someone who just likes 30 sec sound bites..and will never research the information for himself
and you are the type that alex jones thrives on
the complete moron that will believe any conspiracy he throws at you

btw, moron, i have already researched it and you and alex jones are full of shit

and you are the type that Alex Jones thrives on
the complete moron that will believe any conspiracy he throws at you

btw, moron, i have already researched it and you and Alex Jones are full of shit

No.. that is just how your limited mind copes and Alex Jones all though a excellent reporter is hardly the only source of information on the plans and steps taken toward a north American union ..you have researched.. jack shit and you know it..if so please share..in more detail than one of your 5 word sentences

No.. that is just how your limited mind copes and Alex Jones all though a excellent reporter is hardly the only source of information on the plans and steps taken toward a north American union ..you have researched.. jack shit and you know it..if so please share..in more detail than one of your 5 word sentences
naw, you arent worthy of me wasting my time
LOL
i just point and laugh at guys like you

you have already demostrated that facts dont mean shit to you

They won't disolve the borders....not for the citizens.

For the international corporations those borders are pretty much already meaningless.

Capital is already international, folks.

Only we citizens are still tied to the lands much like Russia's serfs were.

They won't disolve the borders....not for the citizens.

For the international corporations those borders are pretty much already meaningless.

Capital is already international, folks.

Only we citizens are still tied to the lands much like Russia's serfs were.

You're probably right. Any type of NAU wouldn't be made known to the public. It would operate behind the scenes only for those who will truely benefit from it. I think the main argument about the NAU is that it will end up leading to a new currency, much like the Euro, that all 3 of us share.

Somehow I doubt that. The Dollar would have to collapse first, which would affect a lot more than just North America. The rest of the world would be forced to deal with devastating effects, just so that we can form another union and a new currency. I doubt it.

Then, they'd have to sell the continent on the idea of a new currency. At that point, it would become obvious that that was the plan all along, since it's been talked about for years now, even in the MSM.

Whatever NAU the establishment would like to have, they most likely already have.

Forum List

Back