Norman Finkelstein On His Trip to Gaza

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9UxXMspQXM&feature=related]Norman Finkelstein On His Trip to Gaza, and the Upcoming Demonstration 6/13/09 (5/5) - YouTube[/ame]

The perpetually unemployed Norman Finkelstein who has been fired by every college he's worked at. DePaul Univ. dismissed him for psychological problems.

No reputational points for you or Finkelstein

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=related]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame]

You don't know much, do you?

Based on your lack of even one reputatoinal point after 2 years, it would be you who "don't know much"

"Rep System Guidelines: Our reputation system is designed to provide a feedback and credibility mechanism"

Last edited:
Hamas Bans Lingerie Displays
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GncVr9hNZGM]Hamas bans Gaza's lingerie displays - YouTube[/ame]

Based on your lack of even one reputatoinal point after 2 years, it would be you who "don't know much"

"Rep System Guidelines: Our reputation system is designed to provide a feedback and credibility mechanism"

Abuse of the system (repeated neg repping of the same person without cause...

I get constant negative reps from the same few losers who have nothing. They do not debate any of my posts they rep.

Nobody is worth their salt unless they get slimed.

I get constant negative reps from the same few losers who have nothing. They do not debate any of my posts they rep.

You should see the list. It is the same few losers who never refute anything I post.

That is the way that kind operate. I don't take it personal.

You should see the list. It is the same few losers who never refute anything I post.

That is the way that kind operate. I don't take it personal.

Go elsewhere. Just sayin'

I'd suggest ummah.com but you have to be muslime even if you support hamas

Hamas Breaks Up First Gaza Hip-Hop Concert :lol: :clap2:
Hamas police have broken up the Gaza Strip’s first major hip-hop concert.

The B Boy Gaza group had just started a lively dance set late on Saturday in a crowded auditorium when police from the Islamist Hamas group that rules the Gaza Strip ended the performance with shouts of “the show is over,” witnesses said.

“I told one of the policemen that rap meant respect for all people, but he didn’t seem to be listening,” one of the dancers said. “He said it was an immoral dance.”

The Palestinian Center for Human Rights said police confiscated cameras and tapes at the venue and arrested six of the performers. They were released after signing a pledge not to hold further performances without police permission.

http://www.dailystar.com.lb/Culture/Arts/Apr/27/Hamas-breaks-up-first-Gaza-hip-hop-concert.ashx#axzz1izvOAa45[/url]

PA Accuses Hamas of Selling Donated Medicine :lol: :clap2:

RAMALLAH (Ma’an) -- The Palestinian Authority Health Ministry on Monday accused its counterpart in the Gaza Strip of selling donated medical aid to private pharmacies.

The Ramallah-based ministry said five convoys had delivered almost 1,600 tons of medical aid to the coastal enclave so far in 2011.

However, only a few tons of the donated medicine reached the PA ministry's warehouse in the Gaza Strip, the ministry said in a statement.

The PA ministry said it would publish the number of tons of medicine donated to the Strip in 2010, and would show that thousands of tons of aid were sold to private pharmacies.
Maan News Agency: PA accuses Hamas of selling donated medicine

Forum List

Back