Norman Finkelstein on BDS

Is Tel-Aviv on the map? :dig:
I dunno ask all the foreign countries that put their embassies there.
How detached from reality one can be?

If You choose to normalize relations with Israel rather than trying to erase it, there's still a window of opportunity for a 'state'.
If You keep with the nonsense all they will be left with are separate emirates ruled by their dominant clans, one in Ramallah, one in Nablus, Gaza, Hebron and so on.

But I think You don't care about Palestinians, seems You enjoy prolonging their suffering for propaganda, more than You actually want to see them succeed
Keep dancing.
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Really? Do I really have to dance around, or is it just that BDS tries to look 'clever' denying Israel's existence?

My country is on the map of 86 governments that have their embassies in Tel-Aviv and 22 consulates in Jerusalem.

But how does it matter whether You recognize Israel or not?
Reality matters. And it's not that Palestinians gain much from further denial of reality.
Still no map, huh.

So You don't like the map. If there's "no Israel" - the what's the problem?

Whom are You trying to boycott?
The foreign occupation.

What territory does it occupy?
Show me the map.

Keep dancing.
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Really? Do I really have to dance around, or is it just that BDS tries to look 'clever' denying Israel's existence?

My country is on the map of 86 governments that have their embassies in Tel-Aviv and 22 consulates in Jerusalem.

Reality matters. And it's not that Palestinians gain much from further denial of reality.
Still no map, huh.

The foreign occupation.

Show me the map.
dystrykty-palestyny-1946.gif

Still no map, huh.

The foreign occupation.

Show me the map.
dystrykty-palestyny-1946.gif

Thank You Tinmore.
The best example of Palestinian mentality -
'Palestine From The River To The Sea' indeed.

gaza-palestine-hamas.jpg

Forum List

Back