Norman Finkelstein Debates Sholomo Ben Ami

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
Renowned American Political scientist debates Shlomo Ben Ami, a former Foreign Minister of Israel. The debate covers the history of Israeli-Palestinian conflict, and the 'peace process'. The debate is moderated by Amy Goodman of Democracy Now!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRYK8aDRnN0&feature=related[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRndr4cPQyY&feature=related[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9XrMpywE54&feature=related[/ame]

That's the Norman Flunkelstein who was fired by every college he worked at, including DePaul which dismissed Norman for psychiatric issues.

Poor Norman is unemployable due to his mental illness.

No wonder Tin Head is severely uneducated and has no reputational points.

That's the Norman Flunkelstein who was fired by every college he worked at, including DePaul which dismissed Norman for psychiatric issues.

Where Finkelstein rubs people the wrong way is that he is almost always correct.

Where Finkelstein rubs people the wrong way is that he is almost always correct.

I've shredded Flunkelstein in debates. Norman is mentally ill and has no knowledge of Middle East affairs.

No wonder you are so uneducated.

Renowned American Political scientist debates Shlomo Ben Ami, a former Foreign Minister of Israel. The debate covers the history of Israeli-Palestinian conflict

But, Jews are the Palestinians given the Romans renamed Judea, land of the Jews, "Palaestina" 1500 yrs after Jews had been living there and 500 yrs before the Muslim intruder invaded.

Open a book. A history book, not your comic books :lol:

I've shredded Flunkelstein in debates. Norman is mentally ill and has no knowledge of Middle East affairs.

You always flopped debating on this board against novices, I don't think you could give Finkelstein any problems.

You always flopped debating on this board against novices, I don't think you could give Finkelstein any problems.

You're a delusional, uneducated clown, which is why you have zero reputational points. :lol:

Flunkelstein is a politics teacher, not an historian. And, he is chronically unemployed.

You flunk, too, loser

Last edited:
Aren't arabs ashamed of following a joo? No Shitkelfein of their own?

The Palestinians work with Jews all the time. They don't seem to have a problem with that.

Except, Jews are Palestinians since the Romans renamed Judea, land of the Jews, "Palaestina" 1500 years after Jews lived there and 500 years before the Muslim intruders invaded.

Thus, you're a clueless dimwit. :lol:

Former PLO Leader Zuheir Mohsen...:lol:
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arab American Journalist Joe Farah...:lol::lol:
There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of 1 percent of the landmass.

Palestine has never existed -- before or since -- as an autonomous entity. It was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire and, briefly, by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their homeland.
Myths of the Middle East

Arab Commentator Azmi Bishara...:lol::lol::lol:
Well, I dont think there is a Palestinian nation at all. I think there is an Arab nation. I always thought so and I did not change my mind. I do not think there is a Palestinian nation, I think its a colonialist invention - Palestinian nation. When were there any Palestinians? Where did it come from? I think there is an Arab nation. I never turned to be a Palestinian nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the occupation. I think that until the end of the 19th century, Palestine was the south of Greater Syria.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3n5-yG-6dU[/ame]

You're a delusional, uneducated clown, which is why you have zero reputational points. :lol:

Flunkelstein is a politics teacher, not an historian. And, he is chronically unemployed.

You flunk, too, loser

What did he say that you think is wrong?

The Palestinians work with Jews all the time. They don't seem to have a problem with that.
Meaning, arabs still have to be led, or kicked. Pathetico. Is there any prediction as to when they learn, and stop using georgephilippp insults like "I fart in your beard" in their congregational jam sessions?

Meaning, arabs still have to be led, or kicked. Pathetico. Is there any prediction as to when they learn, and stop using georgephilippp insults like "I fart in your beard" in their congregational jam sessions?

When have Muslims ever learned? They're still slaughtering each other after 14 centuries.

Forum List

Back