Nope, No Major Media Bias Here, lol

Exactly. Obama, Bush, Clinton took it in stride. But Trump is so thin skinned and undisciplined he can’t act the part of president without resorting to embarrassing immaturity. And his supporters excuse it because they hate the targets so much they are willing to allow the office to be degraded just to get their hits in. It is true,y Idiocracy in action.

Why cant the President respond in kind when nitwits slam on him?
He can do whatever he wants... I and millions of other just don’t like our president acting that way. Just like parents or school teachers shouldn’t act im mind when their kids act up. Be the bigger person and set an example.

Then we end up with the 30 year mess those useless milk toasted do-nothings left for DJT. The MSM and Hollyweird will snow the dumb voters who are working and can't keep up. Trump gets the truth out right away.
DJT was left with an economy that was on a 6 year growth spree, unemployment trends that are now at historic lows and booming stock market. He didn’t do anything to effect those numbers, that momentum was all started during the Obama admin and Trump very happily took credit

I remember 2015-2016 sideways at best? headed way down before election as Beast was predicted winner. My 401K followed this trend. It turned right after election of President Trump.

Exactly. Obama, Bush, Clinton took it in stride. But Trump is so thin skinned and undisciplined he can’t act the part of president without resorting to embarrassing immaturity. And his supporters excuse it because they hate the targets so much they are willing to allow the office to be degraded just to get their hits in. It is true,y Idiocracy in action.

He can do whatever he wants... I and millions of other just don’t like our president acting that way. Just like parents or school teachers shouldn’t act im mind when their kids act up. Be the bigger person and set an example.

Then we end up with the 30 year mess those useless milk toasted do-nothings left for DJT. The MSM and Hollyweird will snow the dumb voters who are working and can't keep up. Trump gets the truth out right away.
DJT was left with an economy that was on a 6 year growth spree, unemployment trends that are now at historic lows and booming stock market. He didn’t do anything to effect those numbers, that momentum was all started during the Obama admin and Trump very happily took credit

I remember 2015-2016 sideways at best? headed way down before election as Beast was predicted winner. My 401K followed this trend. It turned right after election of President Trump.
How did 2012-2015 treat you?

Anyone who denies the existence of blatant bias against President Trump is worthy of the biblical phrase "There are none so blind as those who WILL NOT see."
Trump waged war against the media on day one... of course he isn’t going to get fluff pieces unless they are from Fox.

Y’all love him for being a bull in a china shop and then get all bent out of shape when the media portrays him as a bull.

CNN gave Hillary the debate questions, so when was this "Day 1"?
Yeah that was messed up. Somebody wanted her to win and leaked some question out. So what?

LOL

What a rube.

CNN cheated for Hillary but there's no Media bias

Anyone who denies the existence of blatant bias against President Trump is worthy of the biblical phrase "There are none so blind as those who WILL NOT see."
Trump waged war against the media on day one... of course he isn’t going to get fluff pieces unless they are from Fox.

Y’all love him for being a bull in a china shop and then get all bent out of shape when the media portrays him as a bull.

Yeah that was messed up. Somebody wanted her to win and leaked some question out. So what?

LOL

What a rube.

When did I say there was no media bias? I actually said the exact opposite. Stop making shit up

Got this pic off FB, and thought I would share.

65422276_1353713631453367_503392445086564352_n.jpg
Truth hurts, huh?

LOL

What a rube.

You could take meds for those delusions.

LOL

What a rube.

Lend him some of your Benzos. :laugh2:

LOL

What a rube.

Are you talking about me? What delusions?

So you want the media to attack the president while you laugh and giggle and get upset when he calls you a moron?
No, I don’t want anybody to attack the president. But I do expect the media to call him out when he is lying and being shady.

So who besides Trump with 50 million followers called out the media for lying and being shady the past 40 years?

So you want the media to attack the president while you laugh and giggle and get upset when he calls you a moron?
No, I don’t want anybody to attack the president. But I do expect the media to call him out when he is lying and being shady.

So who besides Trump with 50 million followers called out the media for lying and being shady the past 40 years?

Uhh almost every person who has had an article written about them... if you want specifics I can point to every single president we’ve had in the past. Only difference is they did so in a respectful way. Trump waged war which only made his problems with the media worse.

New Topics

Forum List

Back