Nope, no bias in the MSM.

so, MSNBC is the main stream media as a whole, and Andrea Mitchell is the entirety of MSNBC?

hooray for pejorative!

here's a question: anyone with Comcast basic cable... explain why MSNBC isn't carried at all?

yeah, that's right... in order to watch MSNBC, you have to pay for an advanced package. ... that's millions of homes that don't even have the option of watching an alleged MSM channel.

so, MSNBC is the main stream media as a whole, and Andrea Mitchell is the entirety of MSNBC?

hooray for pejorative!

here's a question: anyone with Comcast basic cable... explain why MSNBC isn't carried at all?

yeah, that's right... in order to watch MSNBC, you have to pay for an advanced package. ... that's millions of homes that don't even have the option of watching an alleged MSM channel.
I call bullshit. I had Comcast for several years (just stopped it recently), I had no premium package (no HBO, Showtime, special sports, etc.) and I got MSNBC.

I call bullshit. I had Comcast for several years (just stopped it recently), I had no premium package (no HBO, Showtime, special sports, etc.) and I got MSNBC.

You obviously did not have limited basic cable, like millions of Americans. You can call "bullshit" all you like. Doesn't change reality.

Comcast defends MSNBC shift | HeraldTribune.com

First it was a PBS station, and now Comcast has moved its MSNBC news channel from 42 to higher channels that require a digital cable box.

"MSNBC is a liberal station," said Zawitoski, a Charlotte County resident. "Fox and some of the others are more conservative. I thought it was very unusual, to say the least, that of all the stations they could have chosen it was MSNBC.

Do better.

You've got to get this for him?

What the hell happened to getting things done for the people of America?

So now we "have" to do things for his majesty's legacy?

BULLSHIT

Forum List

Back