Noonan on Obama: He is a loser

R

rdean

The fact is, he's good at dismantling. He's good at critiquing. He's good at not being the last guy, the one you didn't like. But he's not good at building, creating, calling into being. He was good at summoning hope, but he's not good at directing it and turning it into something concrete that answers a broad public desire.

They've Lost That Lovin' Feeling - WSJ.com

Funny, I seem to remember one political party chanting, "I hope he fails".

Then I remember nearly three years of them doing every thing they can to make sure the country fails just to get Obama out of the "WHITE" House.

When Obama adopted a Republican position on anything, they changed their position to what ever opposite is. Regardless of that position. They even tried to take credit for getting Bin Laden. And why? Because they couldn't take the position of, "You should have let him go like we did".

Besides, these kinds of attacks are the beginning of what will be a brutal presidential race.

The fact is, he's good at dismantling. He's good at critiquing. He's good at not being the last guy, the one you didn't like. But he's not good at building, creating, calling into being. He was good at summoning hope, but he's not good at directing it and turning it into something concrete that answers a broad public desire.

Then I remember nearly three years of them doing every thing they can to make sure the country fails just to get Obama out of the "WHITE" House.

When Obama adopted a Republican position on anything, they changed their position to what ever opposite is. Regardless of that position. They even tried to take credit for getting Bin Laden. And why? Because they couldn't take the position of, "You should have let him go like we did".

Besides, these kinds of attacks are the beginning of what will be a brutal presidential race.

Brutal because Obama will have to defend his record

Obama's Record

Loss of AAA Credit Rating
Admitted Social Security was Bankrupt
Record Debt
Record Deficits
Record number of people living in poverty
Record Numbers of people on food stamps
Record Number of people homeless
Record number of wars both declared and undeclared

There is it all in black and white

Your memory sucks. One political party did not chant anything. That was Rush Limbaugh, radio commentator.
Playing the race card is so 2008. Give it up, turkey.
When has Obama ever adopted a Republican position? Never.

His record is one of total, unmitigated failure. He cannot lead. He cannot follow. He cannot get out of the way.

Deany suddenly fell out of love with Peggy because she's not an Obama Fluffer this week

I think you people may have succeded in your quest.

Obama is politically damaged now.

They only problem was you have to damage America to damage Obama.

I have no doubt after the damage comes to full light the right will just blame the damage they have caused on Obama.

Then the brain dead party will just claim that their historically failed ideas are still great ideas even while the damage of their policies are staring them in the face.

I think you people may have succeded in your quest.

Obama is politically damaged now.

They only problem was you have to damage America to damage Obama.

I have no doubt after the damage comes to full light the right will just blame the damage they have caused on Obama.

Then the brain dead party will just claim that their historically failed ideas are still great ideas even while the damage of their policies are staring them in the face.

Obama has damaged America. Not irreparably because we are a strong resilient country. So the worse he looks the better for America.
Obama has been in charge for 3 years. Yes, it really his responsibility now.

the tea party is going to recrash our economy.

The republicans crashed it BEFORE Obama took office

the tea party is going to recrash our economy.

The republicans crashed it BEFORE Obama took office

That sounds so juvenile. Passing the blame onto everyone else but yourself.

Grow up. Learn about responsibility and personal accountability. Be a man.

Gadzooks, this has never happened before!!!:eek:

here..

facial_tissue_box2.jpg

Yes, the Democrats will do exactly that. For once, a very astute observation TM. I guess even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

The sad thing is you think this is all a game.

Your kids are going to hate you for your distruction of the lives they could have had.

Dear brain dead history rewriter.

Bush crashed this economy.

To pretend anything else is just a lie

And we all know you LEFTIES were solidly behind Bush and WISHED him to succeed.
you people are such hypocrites and WHINERS.

That poor Obama, he didn't know what HE would be up Against when he accepted the job.
waaaaaaaaaaa

I didnt want Bush to succede because his sucess included the economy we now have

The sad thing is you think this is all a game.

Your kids are going to hate you for your distruction of the lives they could have had.

Do you hate your parents for the state of the country?

Because it has taken us decades of malfeasance to reach our current destination.

Last edited:
I didnt want Bush to succede because his sucess included the economy we now have

oh really? then THE OBAMA is also the blame for the economy we have now, right?
Or as we know here, You don't think the Democrats HAD A HAND in anything.

New Topics

Forum List

Back