Noonan: Obama is a disaster

Yea Noonan was one of his biggest cheerleaders during the campaign so i'm not so quick to call her a genius or anything. This Obama Disaster will be felt much more down the road. Many future generations will pay the price for this disaster. Pretty depressing stuff.

indeed........................

Congressional estimates show grim deficit picture

By ANDREW TAYLOR, Associated Press Writer Andrew Taylor, Associated Press Writer – Fri Mar 5, 6:17 pm ET

WASHINGTON – A new congressional report released Friday says the United States' long-term fiscal woes are even worse than predicted by President Barack Obama's grim budget submission last month.

The nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office predicts that Obama's budget plans would generate deficits over the upcoming decade that would total $9.8 trillion. That's $1.2 trillion more than predicted by the administration.

The agency says its future-year predictions of tax revenues are more pessimistic than the administration's. That's because CBO projects slightly slower economic growth than the White House.

The deficit picture has turned alarmingly worse since the recession that started at the end of 2007, never dipping below 4 percent of the size of the economy over the next decade. Economists say that deficits of that size are unsustainable and could put upward pressure on interest rates, crowd out private investment in the economy and ultimately erode the nation's standard of living.

Im laughing..........and I actually see some of the internet k00ks still posting up stuff about the Bush deficits!!! Talk about the nobody cares factor..........:funnyface::funnyface:

........as Toto pulls the curtain back just a wee bit more on this modern day Wizard of Oz radical lefty president!!!!:lol:

Last edited:
All the economic bad news is a surprise, but we're supposed to trust that ObamaCare will lower the deficit.

Go figure.

Interesting article - thank you!

Possibly the biggest disaster from the Democratic viewpoint:

Voter’s Remorse: Dissatisfaction with Obama is growing in Young Voters | Bearing Drift: Virginia Politics On Demand

"A year after backing Barack Obama by an overwhelming 2-to-1 ratio, young adults are quickly cooling toward Democrats amid dissatisfaction over the lack of change in Washington and an escalating war in Afghanistan.
…
The findings are significant because they offer further proof that the diverse coalition of voters Obama cobbled together in 2008 including high numbers of first-timers, minorities and youths are not Democratic Party voters who can necessarily be counted on.

While young adults remain decidedly more liberal, the survey found the Democratic advantage among 18-to-29 year olds has substantially narrowed from a record 62 percent identifying as Democrat vs. 30 percent for the GOP in 2008, down to 54 percent vs. 40 percent last December. It was the largest percentage point jump in those who identified or leaned Republican among all the voting age groups.

Could it be voter’s remorse? My sister confessed during a recent visit that she was extremely dissatisfied with President Obama due to the fact that she is having problems finding a job in the human services field. She will graduate in May with greater anxiety than I did when I graduated college. Another interesting comment my sister made was her dissatisfaction with how both the White House and Congress have spent recklessly on a Stimulus bill that has not yielded any new opportunities that the bill originally intended."

I think these times could leave a lifetime impression of Democrats these young people could carry the rest of their voting lives.

Forum List

Back