noobage

hey guys new here, i hope you'll be interested in what i have to say. i only ask that you be nice while i learn the ropes.:redface:

AnimatedGIF-ROFLMOASmiley.gif

:D Welcome.

Having consulted a dictionary on this 'nice' thing, I cannot promise anything other than I'll give it a shot.

Welcome.

Disclaimer: The word 'shot' should not be taken as incitement to violence.

lol ok
well when i woke up this morning, the very first thing i thought, before i kissed my baby or my sweetie was

"i wonder what the 2012 believers are gonna do with their supposed last year or so to live"

Last edited:
lol ok
well when i woke up this morning, the very first thing i thought, before i kissed my baby or my sweetie was

"i wonder what the 2012 believers are gonna do with their supposed last year or so to live"

i be running them credit cards up ...is what i be
i am buying everything i can on that one year interest free mal....
hot damn...i see a big ass flat screen and hot tub in my future...o hell and them leather recliners i have my eye on.....can i get an amen here?

Time to place your heart on the scale Maat...and see if you measure up to the feather.

Hello, just one question...

How long ago was your last bowel movement?

lol ok

:lol:

I like ya already!

Welcome!

lol ok

i be running them credit cards up ...is what i be
i am buying everything i can on that one year interest free mal....
hot damn...i see a big ass flat screen and hot tub in my future...o hell and them leather recliners i have my eye on.....can i get an amen here?

:lol: I'll give that, Amen.....Amen.

Enjoy your new toys, Bones. :lol:

Forum List

Back