Noob..

Hi all!

I'm not sure what to share here.

30 something, single mom... I like fine dining, candlelight, and long walks on the beach....lol... :dunno:

Originally from the southeast (Alabama is "home"), but currently reside about 45 minutes from Boston. Aside from my ever amazing teen daughter, I love football, politics, current events, Game of Thrones (re watching for probably the fourth time), my job, and shoes (shocking, I know).

I'm here because I appreciate and frequently crave levelheaded debate amongst a diverse group of adults and this seems to fit the bill.

Cheers. :beer:

Welcome A-Board.

I'm also new. In fact this is my first post.
:welcome:

Hi all!

I'm not sure what to share here.

30 something, single mom... I like fine dining, candlelight, and long walks on the beach....lol... :dunno:

Originally from the southeast (Alabama is "home"), but currently reside about 45 minutes from Boston. Aside from my ever amazing teen daughter, I love football, politics, current events, Game of Thrones (re watching for probably the fourth time), my job, and shoes (shocking, I know).

I'm here because I appreciate and frequently crave levelheaded debate amongst a diverse group of adults and this seems to fit the bill.

Cheers. :beer:

welcome aboard,hope you are not a fan of the CHEATRIOTS football team?:biggrin:

Go Gators!

Awww...

tim-tebow-crying-motivational-poster-428-1260227600-111.jpg

(Sorry, couldn't resist.)
thats a pic of Brady when he was caught lying and cheating.:biggrin:

nice to see you are a fan of cheaters and liars..typical.sorry the truth hurts.:biggrin:

If you want to actually discuss the current "scandal", feel free to start a thread, I'll gladly discuss it. I suspect, however, you're someone who hates the Patriots because they're the Patriots and you don't really give a damn about real evidence so your argument will likely consist of "they cheated" over and over again so that may just be a waste of time.

The TRUTH is that there is no concrete evidence, only circumstantial, and that's a pretty widely agreed upon opinion. Additionally, and more frustrating for most of us who actually love the game, there's just as much "evidence" (more in one instance) to support similar claims against other teams, but the league did nothing in those cases. So, not only is the league full of shit in the case against the Patriots, but they are being inconsistent to a disgraceful degree as well.

As an Alabama fan, I'm no stranger to rules violations and, though I will always love UA, when the evidence supports the claim, I happily accept whatever the penalty may be because I believe in good sportsmanship. As anyone who knows anything about college football knows, that's a situation Alabama has faced many times throughout the years. So, clearly, I'm not one of those die hard, delusional fans who believes my teams do no wrong. This is NOT the same and anyone who thinks differently is showing their own delusional bias and obvious indifference for the game.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is, show me some evidence or stfu about it until the appeal has been completed.

Again, thanks for the welcome. :beer:

nice to see you are a fan of cheaters and liars..typical.sorry the truth hurts.:biggrin:

If you want to actually discuss the current "scandal", feel free to start a thread, I'll gladly discuss it. I suspect, however, you're someone who hates the Patriots because they're the Patriots and you don't really give a damn about real evidence so your argument will likely consist of "they cheated" over and over again so that may just be a waste of time.

The TRUTH is that there is no concrete evidence, only circumstantial, and that's a pretty widely agreed upon opinion. Additionally, and more frustrating for most of us who actually love the game, there's just as much "evidence" (more in one instance) to support similar claims against other teams, but the league did nothing in those cases. So, not only is the league full of shit in the case against the Patriots, but they are being inconsistent to a disgraceful degree as well.

As an Alabama fan, I'm no stranger to rules violations and, though I will always love UA, when the evidence supports the claim, I happily accept whatever the penalty may be because I believe in good sportsmanship. As anyone who knows anything about college football knows, that's a situation Alabama has faced many times throughout the years. So, clearly, I'm not one of those die hard, delusional fans who believes my teams do no wrong. This is NOT the same and anyone who thinks differently is showing their own delusional bias and obvious indifference for the game.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is, show me some evidence or stfu about it until the appeal has been completed.

I don't like the Patriots because I'm a Dolphin fan

anyone who has any morals WOULDNT like them the fact they are cheaters,liars,and worse of all,employ murderers.No wonder they wanted Bradon Browner,a guy the seahawks released cause he was smoking weed.that organization from top to bottom has no class whatsoever.

they are the spoiled rich brats of the NFL.they are like politicans,they get away with so much crap other teams would never get away with.

Belicheat would have gotten kicked out of a universtiy for spygate but the NFL is so corrupt because NFL commissioner Roger Goddel has his head up Robert Krafts ass they get away with murder.Goodel is easily the worst NFL commissioner ever in the history of the NFL.

the proof is in the pudding as well that the cheatriots are the spolied rich brats of the NFL who get special treatment.

here it is,there was far less evidence against sean peyton for bountygate than there was against belicheat for spygate yet peyton got suspended an entire season for his role in that.what does Belicheat get out of it? a mere loss of a first round draft pick the next year,what a joke of a punishmet.

I knew thats all Brady would get was a mere four game suspension.as always,a mere slap on the wrist because of the special treatment they get.

a team like cleaveland or cincinnati,if they did what brady did,their quarterback would be suspended an entire season and the coach would be kicked out of football and the owner would lose ownership of the team.:rolleyes:

the NFL is just like politicians.corrupt.I wont give them one dime.

Last edited:

anyone who has any morals WOULDNT like them the fact they are cheaters,liars,and worse of all,employ murderers.No wonder they wanted Bradon Browner,a guy the seahawks released cause he was smoking weed.that organization from top to bottom has no class whatsoever.

they are the spoiled rich brats of the NFL.they are like politicans,they get away with so much crap other teams would never get away with.

Belicheat would have gotten kicked out of a universtiy for spygate but the NFL is so corrupt because NFL commissioner Roger Goddel has his head up Robert Krafts ass they get away with murder.Goodel is easily the worst NFL commissioner ever in the history of the NFL.

the proof is in the pudding as well that the cheatriots are the spolied rich brats of the NFL who get special treatment.

here it is,there was far less evidence against sean peyton for bountygate than there was against belicheat for spygate yet peyton got suspended an entire season for his role in that.what does Belicheat get out of it? a mere loss of a first round draft pick the next year,what a joke of a punishmet.

I knew thats all Brady would get was a mere four game suspension.as always,a mere slap on the wrist because of the special treatment they get.

a team like cleaveland or cincinnati,if they did what brady did,their quarterback would be suspended an entire season and the coach would be kicked out of football and the owner would lose ownership of the team.:rolleyes:

the NFL is just like politicians.corrupt.I wont give them one dime.

You should stop trying to dance around your true feeling on the matter.
Just open up and tell us what you really think about it ... We can take it!

Forum List

Back