Noob Citizen

airattack111

Rookie
Sep 8, 2017
Hey everyone,

My name is Taylor and I'm from the great state of Louisiana.

Anyways enough about that.. I will be browsing around and posting every now and then.
Good to meet you guys.

*edited - thought this was a military forum haha, didn't realize it was a general u.s. forum.

Last edited:
th

We have rooms by the day, the week, the month, and....

th

Well, you thought it wrong. That's what you get for thinking. Leave thinking to others.
Welcome anyway. :badgrin:

What on earth could possibly make you think this was a good message board to join?

I googled us military forum and this was like fourth result lol. Didn't notice until after post it was just some american forum. Derp

Why does everyone have ivanka trump avatars

That;s not just Ivanka. That's also Ivanka's titty. She's quite happy to expose it, and I intend to help her any way I can. Wanna see some of Melania's totally nude lesbian photos?

Yeah sure i'm interested now.

I knew she used to model but never cared much haha theres plenty of naked girls on da webz

I dont think she wanted to be first lady in the first place so not rly her job to show an example to youth

Yeah sure i'm interested now.

I knew she used to model but never cared much haha theres plenty of naked girls on da webz

I dont think she wanted to be first lady in the first place so not rly her job to show an example to youth

Such a fine roll model. I remember when they were all shocked when Michelle went in public with bare shoulders.
nude melania - Google Search

Yeah, we're all god-fearing peeps. Different gods in some cases, so there's a bit of argy-bargy.

Are there a lot of religious people on this forum?
You thought you were looking for a military forum.

The Pagans are fighting with the Wiccans.

The Jews are fighting the Muslims.

The Muslims are fighting the Christians.

The Atheists are fighting with everyone.

Pick your poison.

Welcome to the twilight zone. I mean...

Welcome to USMB.

Forum List

Back