None of Your Business....

when i was young, I thought college in california was free for state residents?

They dropped the term tuition from all the brochures because Californians consider it a right. And instead they now have "enrollment fees" or "maintenance fees" for each credit hour.. It makes the natives happy..

Well that went off course..

How long before we get more posters in some other thread demanding that ALL Millionaires be punished? Including Justin Bieber.

How many CEOs are in the entire Over $1Mill income class that Obama/OWS/DEMS are fixated upon? My guess is it's about 5% of the 1%.

You two would have a lot more credibility with your issue if you would bring Soros into the conversation also. But, that would be asking too much wouldn't it?

Actually, that loses credibility to me. Stay on subject ffs. Every time somebody mentions the Koch brothers, people try to change the subject.

This thread isn't about the Koch bros. is it? But you and TM brought it up, so I went a step further, and you still couldn't bring Soros name into it. I can see why it loses credibility with you, because he's an extreme left sort of person....sorta like how you paint the Koch bros as right extreme.

aint that amazing?.......if the Rich bastard is on my side,he is an OK Rich Bastard....i seen this before.....

No, I really don't. I need to take a break from the board, because every so often, I become sick-unto-death of nobody ever being honest. You can't own Koch brothers. Noooo. You have to point at whoever the fuck you're pointing at. Move goal posts, change the subject, whatever it takes.

Buh-bye.

Miester......i cant take you anywhere.......you run more people out of these threads than Shaman does.....:lol:

when i was young, I thought college in california was free for state residents?

They dropped the term tuition from all the brochures because Californians consider it a right. And instead they now have "enrollment fees" or "maintenance fees" for each credit hour.. It makes the natives happy..

i bet ya my States got more Fees than your State......

No, I really don't. I need to take a break from the board, because every so often, I become sick-unto-death of nobody ever being honest. You can't own Koch brothers. Noooo. You have to point at whoever the fuck you're pointing at. Move goal posts, change the subject, whatever it takes.

Buh-bye.

Miester......i cant take you anywhere.......you run more people out of these threads than Shaman does.....:lol:

Yeah, I always had that effect on women. :lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back