NONE of current REPUKES stand a chance against Obama

NONE of current REPUKES stand a chance against Obama

If George Bush can get re-elected for 2 terms based on his record, Obama has nothing to fear!

Could you point out where President Bush:

had inflation
Had double digit "real" unemployment
Spent Trillions on special interests who supported his campaign while calling it a stimulus that didn't stimulate jack
Destroyed the health care system
Actively destroyed our power to be energy independent?

Now, don't get me wrong. President Bush had some problem. Immigration. Medicare prescription Entitlement. etc. But it was heaven on earth 5 years ago compared to today.
If life under the "Bush Administration" was "heaven," then how would you descrive the Clinton Administration" where those same irresponsible "tax-and-spend" Democrats were actually running "BUDGET SURPLUSES?"
STRAWMAN ALERT

please highlight where he claimed "it was heaven under bush"

he only got "re-elected" ONCE, dumbass
"Coprolalia" comes from the Greek κόπρος (kopros) meaning "feces" and λαλιά (lalia) from lalein, "to talk."
still a fucking moron
fuck off
If "DaveCon" can get this "discombobulated" with someone who happens to disagrees with him on an internet forum, how safe would I'd be if he confronted me in person exercising his 2nd Amendment Rights - in Arizona?

Last edited:
"Coprolalia" comes from the Greek κόπρος (kopros) meaning "feces" and λαλιά (lalia) from lalein, "to talk."
still a fucking moron
fuck off
If "DaveCon" can get this "discombobulated" with someone who happens to disagrees with him in a forum, how safe would I'd be if he confronted me in person with a "handgun" - in Arizona?

Well....now we see the err of your thinking.

If someone shows anger verbally, they are likely someone apt to kill?

Musty be tough being you....always wondering if anyone angry may pull a gun on you.

still a fucking moron
fuck off
If "DaveCon" can get this "discombobulated" with someone who happens to disagrees with him on an internet forum, how safe would I'd be if he confronted me in person exercising his 2nd Amendment Rights - in Arizona?
first off, my name isnt "dave" MORON

and second, you dont know me from adam
so fuck off

still a fucking moron
fuck off
If "DaveCon" can get this "discombobulated" with someone who happens to disagrees with him in a forum, how safe would I'd be if he confronted me in person with a "handgun" - in Arizona?

Musty be tough being you....always wondering if anyone angry may pull a gun on you.
All one has to do is to check the thread to see which of us has a history of being "verbally abusive," and which of us appears to have "anger management" problems!

Last edited:

All one has to do is to check the thread to see which of us has a history of being "verbally abusive," and which of us appears to have "anger management" problems!
if my language offends you, tough shit
fuck off again

USMB Rules & Regulations

Language Guidelines:

Foul language (profanity) used in USmessageboard.com will be loosely tolerated and at the moderators discretion. Derogatory statements directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are permitted with the stipulation that you generally look like a fool when resorting to these tactics within a serious conversation on real issues. If you're comfortable playing the fool, feel free to do so.
Now I understand!

"DiveCon" is auditioning for the coveted role of "USMessageBoard's" designated "fool!"

Last edited:
USMB Rules & Regulations

Language Guidelines:

Foul language (profanity) used in USmessageboard.com will be loosely tolerated and at the moderators discretion. Derogatory statements directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are permitted with the stipulation that you generally look like a fool when resorting to these tactics within a serious conversation on real issues. If you're comfortable playing the fool, feel free to do so.
Now I understand!

"DiveCon" is auditioning for the coveted role of "USMessageBoard's" designated "fool!"
again, asshole, fuck off

that is not talking about cuss words, idiot

At this point, the only Republican I would vote for would be Jeb Bush. He's the only one that realizes that while government has become bloated, it has a purpose. All the rest of the Republicans think that lower taxes is the answer to everything. It's a funny thing how we currently have the lowest tax rates in sixty years, the highest unemployment since the great depression, and also have the highest debt ever with no decline in sight. Those three facts tell it exactly how it is and explain why we are in such a mess.

At this point, the only Republican I would vote for would be Jeb Bush. He's the only one that realizes that while government has become bloated, it has a purpose. All the rest of the Republicans think that lower taxes is the answer to everything. It's a funny thing how we currently have the lowest tax rates in sixty years, the highest unemployment since the great depression, and also have the highest debt ever with no decline in sight. Those three facts tell it exactly how it is and explain why we are in such a mess.
thats because they keep spending more and more and making the government bigger and bigger

USMB Rules & Regulations

Language Guidelines:

Now I understand!

again, asshole, fuck off

:blowup: :thewave: :blowup: :thewave: :blowup:

I'm somewhat disappointed "DiveCon" - is this really the full extent your "foul language (profanity), derogatory statements" repertoire OR are you holding somethink back for "a rainy day?"

For someone auditioning for "USMessageBoard's" designated "fool," I expected alot more variety and creativity!

It goes without saying, even in Richmond ME, that when you use the same tired old words over and over again, they quickly lose their shock impact.

I was really expecting to be shocked and outraged - not to feel sorry for you!

:blowup: :thewave: :blowup: :thewave: :blowup:

Last edited:
again, asshole, fuck off

:blowup: :thewave: :blowup: :thewave: :blowup: :thewave:
still a fucking moron
To quote "rightwinger," that astute observer of the sorry state of what passes for "conservatism" in America.

"Uninspiring bunch!"

That particularly applies to "DiveCon" who couldn't pass SWEARING 101, if his life depended on it!

When "DiveCon" adds to my "Latest Reputation Received" to accompany his "fuck off moron" and "you have shown yoursefl to be a fucking idiot," at least try to put the "l" before the "f" this time!

Last edited:
To quote "rightwinger," that astute observer of the sorry state of what passes for "conservatism" in America.

"Uninspiring bunch!"

That particularly applies to "DiveCon" who couldn't pass SWEARING 101, if his life depended on it!

When "DiveCon" adds to my "Latest Reputation Received" to accompany his "fuck off moron" and "you have shown yoursefl to be a fucking idiot," at least try to put the "l" before the "f" this time!
fuck off moron

"Uninspiring bunch!"

Do you have self esteem issues? Seriously, why do you feel the need for bold text? Makes you look foolish and insecure. Just sayin'.

still a fucking moron

"Uninspiring bunch!"

Do you have self esteem issues? Seriously, why do you feel the need for bold text? Makes you look foolish and insecure. Just sayin'.

He/She/It has been taking lessons from Shaman apparently.

"Uninspiring bunch!"

I wouldn't know.... Shitman is on my ignore list. All by himself. He's the only poster I refuse to read... I don't speak gibberish.

I wouldn't know.... Shitman is on my ignore list. All by himself. He's the only poster I refuse to read... I don't speak gibberish.

You aren't missing anything. If and when I choose to reply, it's just this:

tricycle.gif

still a fucking moron

"Uninspiring bunch!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back