Non-whites can you be fair to whites?

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
To my non-white friends can you be fair and just to white people? Can we work together to advance this nation? Blacks will you learn to work with whites? Will you learn to be less racist and work with us.

This is what the left wants and is the future we have been given.

Can you judge whites fairly as you would another non-white???

Last edited:
To my non-white friends can you be fair and just to white people? Can we work together to advance this nation? Blacks will you learn to work with whites? Will you learn to be less racist and work with us.

Absolutely not and you will find this getting much worse in the near future.

I agree. Blacks are the most racist in the country. HEY BLACKS we know the kettle is black! you dont have to tell us ALL the time! IT wont change and it damn sure wont now.

I agree. Blacks are the most racist in the country. HEY BLACKS we know the kettle is black! you dont have to tell us ALL the time! IT wont change and it damn sure wont now.

Yes it will,cause you and your cronies are a minority.The majority are already in the forefront.

Forum List

Back